Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Is It Wrong To Ask My Girl This Question? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong To Ask My Girl This Question? (478 Views)

Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) / Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him (2) (3) (4)

Is It Wrong To Ask My Girl This Question? by purem(m): 7:28am On Feb 04, 2018
This question may sound stupid but I think it's an important question that's why I've come about this thread

She was born in celestial church and currently attend cele, she even told me that nothing will take her away from the church

What is bothering me right now is that, what if when we about to get married, then her pastor tell her a vision that God says am not her man?

Though have already asked her if she believes in vision she said yes and further says she use to have vision for people.

This same thing happened to a sister some times ago, she left a man she was supposed to marry because her pastor told her that there's no future in there companionship, that's how she broke the innocent man's heart.

Guys if you think I should ask this question how can I propose it to her?
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Girl This Question? by JudgementHammer: 7:59am On Feb 04, 2018
First of all confirm about her fetish life cus its very common for cele people to indirectly engage in fetish. The pastor of the woman u talked about knows of their union from the beginning and did not seeing anything, but when they wanted to marry, he suddenly saw a vision, u suppose know say na plot to marry a richer man.

She sees vision for people but she has to wait for what her prophet sees before shes convinced. What happen to her own vision gifts. To be best of my knowledge if ons has a spiritual gift, youre supposed to be d first beneficiary. Its an omen that after marrying her, you're gonna be a slave to the decision of her pastor. My pastor says..my pastor says... all the time.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Girl This Question? by royalamour(m): 8:25am On Feb 04, 2018
grin All these drunk in love people.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Girl This Question? by festwiz(m): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2018
Marriage is a waste of time.

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Girl This Question? by sonsomegrigbo: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2018
Deeper life is the only way to heven,

All other churches and their Pastors na yeye.

Repent and join DL before it is too late.

PHOTOS: Man Donates Nigeria’s Old £1 As Offering During Church Service / NEW MUSIC VIDEO - Jive Angels Ft Buchi - God Is Good / 10 Ways To Know The Devil Is Attacking You