Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Notice. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notice. (361 Views)

Tenant Destroys Landlord's Property After Being Issued A Quit Notice (photo) / Ikono, Akwa Ibom Protests Herdsmen Invasion, Issues Quit Notice (pics) / Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notice. by afam1992: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
just about 11:55 this strange number 09069267310 called me. When I picked the call he said please sir I mistakenly sent recharge card to your phone. that please I should send the card back to him that one baba told him to help send the card to his brother in school for him to sell it to get transport to enable him come back for their festival. so been a street guy and a child of God. I said to him that am Covered with the blood of Jesus. hearing that he hanged up his call. so after some munites I called him back with a hiding number and I told him that he is speaking with kunle that I have an issue now that I need to speak with baba so told me that he still in baba's place so he gave the phone to the baba and I told the baba that I want to speak with him with his phone then the baba told me that he is the owner of the phone that am calling. so I hanged up. 626710944152547 - 626710942261120 Baba said u shld sell dis card use d money 4 transport to come home 4 "ODUN IFA" festiver o.fakunle.

(1) (Reply)

The Fulanis Had A Busy Night, Killing 1 In Ekiti And 4 in Kaduna / Prisoner Fails To Recite Lord’s Prayer To Be Freed / Nigerian Man Nearly Burns Down An Entire Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.