Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Omotola Slaps Genevieve Nnaji Last Night.pix Inside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Slaps Genevieve Nnaji Last Night.pix Inside (2508 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / The True Story: D'banj And P-sqaure Are Not Members Of Illuminati:(pix Inside) / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Omotola Slaps Genevieve Nnaji Last Night.pix Inside by Enukpelebe: 4:30am On Apr 19, 2010
Waow don't get things twisted,nobody is killing Nobody,long Live Our Beautiful Celebs Omotola,Genevieve and everyone reading this post and may all your heart desires come to be in due time, just wanna draw attention of many Nlanders while i ask my poo,cos i know those 2 sexy names ring's bell on everyone's hear.now this is it.

Nations grow through Imitating of Wise Memoirs from Civilized Rivals,things Happen we learn,We grow,We Unite and life goes On.

Now

One of Our Ghetto Hip Hop Soldier had an Accident and was operated same day,now we are hearing things which many of us can't withstand if its real and pray such not to happen,I'm nothing but rather just a Fan of Dagrin and all of our main stream/underground acts trying to make things rain,so i wanna ask was there any Candle Light Memoir to Lighten up Live into this Soldier Organized Or led by any Entertainment Body or Mainstream Act whose Appearance in front of the venue of treatment could draw attention and passionate lives around to come and make Heaven see our tears and reckon to cries? seems we like imitating things from the foreign Hip Hop Scene or do we just imitate only the Immoral aspect of their doings while we let the Good and Wise Memoirs Go?

, Someone please help me out of this question and let me smile,I am far away home but i know what i felt about Dagrin's Incident and did what i gat and know is wise to do and worths more than Millions,I asked the question above because i wanna know if we imitating also Wise Memoirs also .thank U

(1)

Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage / “Don't Indulge In Pre-marital Spending” Ahmed Indimi Has A Word For The Guys / Breaking News: Benjamin Adekunle Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.