Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium (61113 Views)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students / Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by rxmusa(m): 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
smiley
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by eyinjuege: 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
subtlemee:
If the missionaries came with this mentality 80% of our grand fathers and fathers will still be uneducated

Do you do any volunteer work anywhere?
I'm not talking of church volunteer work o.
How many hours a week do you do?
There are many orphanage homes who could use your help. There are also many public schools and even some cheaply priced private schools who won't turn down an offer if you volunteer to take some classes for them, or be an assistant teacher.
Infact, some of these pricey private schools won't turn down your volunteer offer. It will also help build your CV too so its a win win situation for all concerned.
Just remember you will have to cover the cost of your feeding and tp from your own pocket. It will be a good learning experience

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by miqos02(m): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Okk
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by HSfoundation(m): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
subtlemee:
If the missionaries came with this mentality 80% of our grand fathers and fathers will still be uneducated

And where are those schools the missionaries laboured to build, some ingrates like you have used government power to usurp it from them And turn them to the eyesore we see today.

Take a look at all our federal universities which can boast of the facilities And utilities in CU.

An excellent spirit will always produce an excellent result.

This is the finger of God

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
subtlemee:
You are right!!!
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by donnie(m): 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
subtlemee:

And they sure did cos 80% of our grandfather's didn't have a university education.

In fact, the standard dropped as more people were able to to get a university education.

University isn't for everybody. In their days, a standard 5 student will beat the average university graduate of today.

So is that what you wish for covenant university? What is important is that we strengthen existing institutions. The government institutions should be made more competitive. More money should be budgeted for education.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by frankman365(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
somebody said "everything in the school is world-class apart from the source of fund- the poor masses"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by chukzyfcbb: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Are you a sheeple undecided
You have been hit with higher reasoning, and then you resort to insults.

I ask again. is State University for the rich?
The amount most state Universities charge + Your hostel fees (off camp) will most likely run in 200k+ or more. Is that a fee for a Poor Man.

If you no get money, hide your face!

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by ictacademy: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
this is a mini stadium

please confirm the size, i doubt its up to the standard size,
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by Diso60090(m): 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
Desyner:
Nice stadium.

You see the picture
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by lordsharks(m): 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Is this one completed
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by BakireBulmaker: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

It's not for the poor
Though it is powered by the poor

What an irony of life

Powered by the poor

Are you mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by uyisteven(m): 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Modo9:
Beautiful picture of covenant university stadium . The stadium can seat close to 11000 people.

Lalasticlala

Love This...Reppin CU All day...Every Day.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by aydi(m): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
Impressive. This is the only private university in Nigeria that I can see the effect of their fees being used judiciously.

More so 500k+ Per Session(Per level) is no biggie.

Most secondary school for MIDDLE class are now charging 100k+ Per term. Go figure.
that's 300k or more for a day student/Boarding school

There is no Parent that will step foot into C.U and not wish for his child to study there, nobody!

Their charges is not far from what most private schools in Lagos charge for a class for BOARDERS. by

#Meanwhile RAP lovers should listen to Joyner Lucas. He is the best thing to happen to Rap since toast bread :-)

Roger that
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by Alwaystrue(f): 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
I am always amazed at the level of development of this school. Kudos.

For those speaking about schools built by missionaries, I never knew Universities were part of the schools they built and funded. Thought it ended with Primary and Secondary schools only.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by lookingfly: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Abu

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by youngsahito(m): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Desyner:
What mentality? The school already gives scholarship to large number of student. The fact that they allow extra students in to utilize the world class facilities there at a fair fee changes nothing.
are u also part of d scholarship student ni?
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Bobby4090:
Everything in this Skool is world class and state of the art. From their library, to their chapel, to their staff quarters to their PG Hostels and now this stadium.
I learnt doing Pg over there is fast compare to other conventional universities.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by wanger50(m): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
subtlemee:
This has always being my point. My father was orphaned at age five and was picked up by dutch missionaries in the early fifties. They provided all he needed to survive as a child and above all,educated him completely free to tertiary level.Today our whole lineage owes our success in life to them.How is this kind of gesture possible with our brand of homegrown "Christianity"?
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by ThaCayman(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
christejames:
Beautiful stadium. How I wish UNN will just complete her stadium which would make it the largest academic/school stadium in the country.

Covenant is truly pulling weight!

You dey UNN now? Me too. Which hostel?
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by DUMCHRIS(m): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
christejames:

Still uncompleted but from the grandstands constructed so far it can accommodate more than 15,000 spectators. I bet when completed it would host some of our local league matches.

UNN are jokers. They have lowered their standards its just a slogan of the more u look d less u see. I mean for a university of a nation called Nigeria, the structures doesn't match the name of the institution
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by SpoiltVirgin: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
ictacademy:
this is a mini stadium

please confirm the size, i doubt its up to the standard size,
I can confirm that it has athletics tracks too. There are spectators seats on opposite sides to.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by emmasege: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
subtlemee:
Did the missionaries bring universities? Do you know how much it costs to run a university?

Even in overseas, Christian-owned universities are not free nor are they cheap. If our public universities were not being subsidized, the cheapest course could go for as high as #1m per session, going by the number of staff and infrastructural needs in those institutions.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by christejames(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
ThaCayman:

You dey UNN now? Me too. Which hostel?

I graduated two years ago. I stayed in Eni-Njoku and Alvan hostels... currently serving though.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by opalu: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Good works keep it up pls
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by Nnamaka1: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
subtlemee:

Well said, God bless you!
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by pointstores(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
nice one
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by nerd51(f): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
Man, it's so dope. I saw it when I went to church one day to check on a friend schooling in cu.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by Shegman22(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
is no match with what we have in michael okpara university of agriculture,umudike
that 1 na stadium?
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by stefany00: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
just got admission and there is no one to help me out...by 5th balloting for hostels will commence, if I do not pay my school fees I won't be able to ballot and it will cost me a lot...my school fees is #63,500....UNILAG.....pls I will appreciate any kind gesture....
first bank
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by MAJORBANKZ(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Shegman22:
that 1 na stadium?
i guess you have not been to the school of recent
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium by vineyardfarms: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
HigherEd:

What mentality undecided you simply don't know what it cost to run a mediocre University talk more of a Good one.

Mind you go and ask most of Covenant University students also tithe to winners. Yet they never ask for subsidy. Even the ones who have issues with school fees.

GOD IS STILL GOD. HE HAS NOT CHANGED. IF PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES WANT TO OPERATE TUITION FREE, HE WILL SUPPLY THE CASH AND THE MAN POWER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Real Is UNIC/JPTS Scholarship? / Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... / Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.