Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Acne/pimple Removal Cream & Black Soap - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Acne/pimple Removal Cream & Black Soap (602 Views)

Magic Dark Knuckles Removal Cream Available! / Face scrub /glow body bath (darkspots/acne/cellulite/dark knuck/unevenskintone) / How To Make A Natural Diy Acne/pimple Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acne/pimple Removal Cream & Black Soap by efedhomav: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hi All,
Still having those severe Acne/Pimples? Tried all kinds of cream and possible options but not having a clear skin? Well, I am introducing a new acne/pimple treatment gifted to me by God himself to all acne/pimple sufferers... It worked for me(with a severe acne since 300l at the university)! So why don't you just give it a trial? You can follow me on Instagram @acne.pimple.cream or WhatsApp me only via 08112365469...and let's chat...as I can help give tips on how to care for your skin(face & Body) ... Using the right product according to your skin issues!
Re: Acne/pimple Removal Cream & Black Soap by efedhomav: 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
You have tried the rest... now come buy the most effective acne/pimple treatment... You will be surprised at the result.. That is why we are producing it in small jars only, 15ml to be precise, with a small size chunk of the black soap... So you can use as a trial and make a decision on its continued use.

God is Great!

(1) (Reply)

How To Shape Eyebrows / Ankara Xclusive 2018 Collections / 5 Sentences That Show Your Nigerian Female Friend Is Crushing On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.