Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) (16866 Views)

CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by vanessaRN(f): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2018

Ayokunle Abiodun a facebook user shared his experience on the social media network about how God used him to heal a mad man on the street of akure, Ondo state few days ago.

Read his testimony below.

Jesus
Jesus
Jesus
I can and will keep shouting this powerful name…
Am still yet to recover from this wonder…
Well in the picture is Mr Joseph Abiodun who hails from Benin in Edo state.
I went to the church for a prayer meeting and evangelism. I was paired with a partner but my partner since we finished the prayer very late suggested we leave our own evangelism till Friday(2/02/2018) by 5pm. Which I agreed to. As I was walking home just not too far from the church,I sighted this mad man in a Bush breaking sticks. Of course when you see a mad man,you should walk away. Which I did. But the holy spirit ministered to me to go and pray for him. I refused and continued walking home. Maybe I was just being compassionate and was talking to myself. But as I kept walking further the voice became stronger. So I had to retrace my steps. I walked into the bush suddenly my fear was disappearing,have not had that kind of faith since i became a christian. I confronted him while he was cooking in the bush and told him Jesus has sent me to set him free.
As I prayed I knew I was no longer the one talking, I can’t tell or express how I was feeling but I was under an influence. I commanded him in the name of Jesus to come and he came closer. I prayed in few words and Lo and behold he fell to his face. And the lord said he is free. After interaction with him he is confirmed healed. Onlookers who knew him said he has been on the street in madness for more than four years. They were surprised and kept asking him several questions,and with eloquence he replied them all. He has now bathed,has worn clothes,fed,barbed and now resting in the church premises.
#Jesus_Christ_Heals_The_Mad…
#Photo_Speaks
#Please_Share
This happened in Otapete Street-Owo in Ondo State.
Random_Tagging_Please.
Please help pray for reconnection to his family…
He trecked to this place from Edo state…

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/04/photos-facebook-user-ayokunle-abiodun-heals-mad-man/

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by Fweshspice(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
ok na to open church remain

11 Likes

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by Pubichairs(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
grin make we pay u tithe shay? Mountain of refuse ministry

11 Likes

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
All glory to God. I like what he said " How God healed....through me". Thats the way to go

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by chrisley(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4302346/could-nwaamaikpe/1#64398233

I stumbled upon the aforementioned thread today where fans were expressing their displeasure over NwaAmaikpe's ban

The empathy was palpable.. cos fans want him around

Lalasticlala and mynd44 we know NwaAmaikpe must have acted out of character and deserved the ban ... but please let your mercy override your justice.. his long absence is becoming unbearable.. pls unban him

Afta he was banned many wannabees sprang up but couldnt measure up.. none could replicate his ingenuity.. their can only be one NwaAmaikpe

Dis is my humble supplication on behalf of his fans

#freeNwaAmaikpe#

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by Frankbaro(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
God is great. He can reverse every bad situation to good. May He reverse every evil and negative situation in our lives to good. Amen

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by Wealthyone: 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
:He looks like an upcoming pastor......preparing grounds for his ministry.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by TreasuredGlory: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
John 14:14, Jesus says " If you ask anything in My name I will do it ". Thank you Lord Jesus.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by MYBLOCUS: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
But be very carefull brother not to come across the roged once bcux this people no get joy,
Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
There is power in every man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by OCTAVO: 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
Praise be to GOD

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by Britishcoins(m): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jesus is lord

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by Sterope(f): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
Colour me shocked. tongue

Probably man was never 'mad'. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by MYBLOCUS: 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nice one my brother, but be very care full not 2 come across the roged once,bcux this guys no get joy, I hered abt one who almost took a life of a pastor by punching the living day light out of him
Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by Mayydayy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lest we forget.
With God,all things are possible.

4 Likes

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nice
Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by MYBLOCUS: 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nice one my brother, but be very care full not 2 come across the roged once,bcux this guys no get joy, I hered abt one who almost took a life of a pastor by punching the living day light out of him in kogi state

1 Like

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by Olateef(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by Olateef(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by Gbadagba: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
I don't believe all these stories but I can feel the truth about this particular one for sure

13 Likes

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ogo ni fun OLORUN........

1 Like

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
The name of Jesus is mighty doing wonders. Expecting our atheist brothers to come and tell us why this is fake. They will always have something negative to say about positive things.

Atheism I hail oo.

grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by Talkingboy: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
#freeNwaAmaikpe#

1 Like

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by ERockson: 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Gospel of the lord Jesus Christ is very powerful no doubt

5 Likes

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by kaywon: 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
God be praised

3 Likes

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by veli1(m): 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
And He said u should post it on Facebook
Pardon me pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by jummythasilve(f): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Miracle working God!

1 Like

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by lordsharks(m): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ok o
Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by ud4u: 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
To God be the glory

3 Likes

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by Karlovich: 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
even the dullard is more efficient than your God
Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by Freiburger(m): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Sterope:
Colour me shocked. tongue

Probably man was never 'mad'. undecided
grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Na so

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank / Lightning Strikes Rwandan Church And Kills 16 Members / The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.