Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Stray Bullet Penetrate From The Roof And Dropped On The Pillow - Shocking Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stray Bullet Penetrate From The Roof And Dropped On The Pillow - Shocking Video (1201 Views)

Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped / 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stray Bullet Penetrate From The Roof And Dropped On The Pillow - Shocking Video by royalsgist: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
God is wonderful. The video and pictures below showed how a stray bullet penetrate from the roof of the house and dropped on the pillow just close to a woman’s head.
The daughter of the woman shared the photos and video to testify the goodness of the Lord in their life, she wrote:

Good morning everyone. I just want you all to help thank God for the life of my mum. Truly the devil is a Liar.
I have been hearing about stray bullet and i never taught that such thing could happen to us not until yesterday night, but God pass devil. Just about 11.36pm, i heard a gun shot and heard my mum scream, she shouted my name and with fear i ran towards her room, only for her to start trembling that the gun shot dat was shot, the bullet landed close to her head. It came wit a sparkling light and droped on the pillow just close to her head. I was shocked and mute and so many taughts were going through my mind. I was like wetin i for tell my brothers and sisters or my dad? Cos all my siblins are schooling and my dad travelled. Just i and my mum and some of my cousins were home.. if anything had happened, i dont think i will endure it. My own mum? God forbid, make devil stop dat kind rough play. i just couldnt believe what had just happened. I had to calm my mum down cos she was really trembling. I took some pics of the penetration and the bullet itself. D video is also there. We need to be prayerful because things are really happening in this country. It could be an accident or spiritual, we are good people nd we dont have any issues with anyone physically or spiritually. So things could really happen. Am greatful to God that nothing happened to her or any of us. In Nigeria, God is the only Security we have, if not him, then i really wonder ooo. Unfortunate incident and untimely death isnt our portion in jesus name. Amen

Video;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGV4bWUJFFk

source:https://royalsgist.com/2018/02/04/stray-bullet-penetrate-roof-top-dropped-pillow-close-someones-head-video/

Cc. lalasticala

Re: Stray Bullet Penetrate From The Roof And Dropped On The Pillow - Shocking Video by sinaj(f): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jesus! So this thing is for real shocked

Nobody is safe o!
Thank God for her life.
Re: Stray Bullet Penetrate From The Roof And Dropped On The Pillow - Shocking Video by Paschal001: 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
I thank God for your life oo
Re: Stray Bullet Penetrate From The Roof And Dropped On The Pillow - Shocking Video by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
What an incredible story.

God is great!
Re: Stray Bullet Penetrate From The Roof And Dropped On The Pillow - Shocking Video by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
sinaj:
Jesus! So this thing is for real shocked

Nobody is safe o!
Thank God for her life.
You are wrong!

I'm safe, you should be too
Re: Stray Bullet Penetrate From The Roof And Dropped On The Pillow - Shocking Video by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
So someone cannot rest in his/her house in peace again?

Devul u kanno koman succeed, you came late.

Otito Diri Chineke
Re: Stray Bullet Penetrate From The Roof And Dropped On The Pillow - Shocking Video by apexJ(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
dah was how a petrol tanker veered off the road crashing into someone's house luckily nobody was home

wen devil wan work hin de do over tym
Re: Stray Bullet Penetrate From The Roof And Dropped On The Pillow - Shocking Video by Blakjewelry(m): 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
This what I called 2 minutes pass death
Re: Stray Bullet Penetrate From The Roof And Dropped On The Pillow - Shocking Video by EniHolar(f): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Satan dun fall for gutter...
Re: Stray Bullet Penetrate From The Roof And Dropped On The Pillow - Shocking Video by modextus(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
There's nothing stray about the bullet this was an attempted murder.
Re: Stray Bullet Penetrate From The Roof And Dropped On The Pillow - Shocking Video by xxlover: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thanks God for her life
Re: Stray Bullet Penetrate From The Roof And Dropped On The Pillow - Shocking Video by brunofarad(m): 3:06am On Feb 05, 2018
Life in NIGERIA is just like betnaija

Anything can just tear your sleep grin

(1) (Reply)

"Man Keep Using Abortifacient On His Wife To Terminate Her Pregnancies" - Doctor / Woman Accuses Pastor Lazarus Muoka Of The Lord's Chosen Of Trying To Kill Her / # Most Wanted Elema Cultist And Kidnap Kingpin Mba Joe And Three Others Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.