Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Need A Car Insurance? Comprehensive or Third party Insurance - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need A Car Insurance? Comprehensive or Third party Insurance (421 Views)

Motor Third Party Insurance Faces Test As VIO Rams Into Private Car / Comprehensive/Third Party Auto Insurance / Nairaland Auto Dealers(brokers) Stop Posting Vin To Third Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Car Insurance? Comprehensive or Third party Insurance by InsureSalesRep(f): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Many a time, it is during an accident we realize the benefit and importance of having a car insurance or insurance in general.
Well i am here to bring these needs to your consciousness and equally help you with your insurance needs.

To protect against any future financial lose should there be car accident, kindly consider car insurance.

Comprehensive
The comprehensive motor insurance provides benefits against loss or damage to the insured(your) car necessitated by accidental collision or overturning consequent upon mechanical breakdown or wear and tear.

In addition to benefit under third party cover, it also provides benefits against loss or damage to the insured(your) car necessitated by:

Accidental collision or overturning consequent upon mechanical breakdown or wear and tear.
Fire, external explosion, self-ignition or lightning or burglary housebreaking or theft.
Malicious act.

Third Party
Leadway's Third Party car insurance provides benefits in the events of death or bodily injury to a third party arising from the insured car. Also, damage to property other than property belonging to the insured.

This policy provides benefits in the events of

Death or bodily injury to a third party arising from the insured car
Damage to property other than property belonging to the insured.

Do you have a question?, please drop a comment.

Re: Need A Car Insurance? Comprehensive or Third party Insurance by InsureSalesRep(f): 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Do not wait to be told.
Re: Need A Car Insurance? Comprehensive or Third party Insurance by InsureSalesRep(f): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2018
Protect your car and your future finance, be smart and be safe.
Re: Need A Car Insurance? Comprehensive or Third party Insurance by ZoeSanderson: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
I pay around 200$ with Lowell for my upgraded BMW, before i was paying less but after i had a horrible accident ,my old insurance company didn't pay me for the add on parts and i had to fix it on my own. After that i cancelled my insurance with them and had to find another company with good reputation, my friend has experience working with insurance companies recommend me to call car insurance Lowell he said he insured his cars with them and they were really nice and paying easily and cover absolutely all your expenses, i pay less with them with more offers and discounts.

(1) (Reply)

mmmm / T/ Tundra 2007 Model USED! 4m / Honda Accord 2003 Registered Location Surulere Price N750k Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.