Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

J Martins Celebrates His Son’s 4th Birthday With Sweet Words - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J Martins Celebrates His Son’s 4th Birthday With Sweet Words (465 Views)

Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday / Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos / Jason Martins Celebrates His 4th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

J Martins Celebrates His Son’s 4th Birthday With Sweet Words by 10Ebisco: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Singer J Martins’ son, Jason is 4-years-old old today.

He shared a photo of him on Instagram and showered him with sweet words and prayers.

He wrote;

“Wow it’s my first fruit and first strength birthday, Jason my son as you mark your 4th birthday today i wish you all the blessings that God has in store for you, you shall be called blessed, you shall be the head,the Lord bless the works of your hands and all your endeavours, the Lord protect your coming in and going out, the Lord keep you safe all the days of your life.This is our prayer for you today my precious son. Daddy and mummy loves you so much. HAPPY SUPER DUPER BIRTHDAY SON!”

See His Post Below:

The singer and his wife, Nnezi Mbila welcomed Jason on Tuesday February 4th.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/j-martins-celebrates-his-sons-4th.html

Re: J Martins Celebrates His Son’s 4th Birthday With Sweet Words by forreelinc(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Aw cute kid

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Set To Release His New Album - See What He Calls It / I Don’t Want A Drama Queen --- Jim Iyke Speaks On Not Marrying Rita Dominic / Zayn Malik And Gigi Hadid Announce Split In Loving Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.