Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Could This Be The Home Business You Have Always Been Dreaming Of? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Could This Be The Home Business You Have Always Been Dreaming Of? (676 Views)

7 Things You Need To Know About Home Business Before 2019 / Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business / 5 Reasons Why An Online Business Is The Best Home Business To Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Home Business You Have Always Been Dreaming Of? by retouchfoods(m): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Small chops businesses are all around. You can starts with a budget as little as N5,000, the listof small home business listed here may help someone start the year.

The list are:
Chin-Chin frying,
Meat pie,
Egg rolls
Cakes,
spring rolls,
meat balls,
Chicken-in-batter,
Fish Fingers etc
Shawama Bread
Puf-Puf

You can start from home, sell to your community with display glasses using this to test the business before going full time. This is a real business that is undermined and the greatest advantage is that it requires only your learning how to make these items with minimal efforts.

Note: There are lots of shawama stands and snacks centres opening everyday in different location, And I will be showing ONLY 20 people how to bake and supply shawama bread pus other snacks, will you please email or call me if you will like to join my live baking class?

For more information on how you can make more than N30,000 per day on baking commercial shawama bread and other snacks from home with the tools you already have in your house, email me on officialkitchenking@gmail.com

Re: Could This Be The Home Business You Have Always Been Dreaming Of? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
See how easy it was to type

N30000 daily because na you get Nigeria economy
Re: Could This Be The Home Business You Have Always Been Dreaming Of? by retouchfoods(m): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Favouramani:
See how easy it was to type

N30000 daily because na you get Nigeria economy

when you know where to market your products and services, N30,000 is a change.
Re: Could This Be The Home Business You Have Always Been Dreaming Of? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
retouchfoods:

when you know where to market your products and services, N30,000 is a change.
with Egg rolls
Cakes
Meat balls etc

Re: Could This Be The Home Business You Have Always Been Dreaming Of? by retouchfoods(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Favouramani:
with Egg rolls
Cakes
Meat balls etc

instead of laughing, why not currct my spellings. Nigerian sha!
Re: Could This Be The Home Business You Have Always Been Dreaming Of? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
retouchfoods:

instead of laughing, why not currct my spellings. Nigerian sha!
am not against your spellings
But what am laughing about was you saying N30000 could be made just by sell Egg rolls,meat balls etc
Re: Could This Be The Home Business You Have Always Been Dreaming Of? by retouchfoods(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2018
Favouramani:
am not against your spellings
But what am laughing about was you saying N30000 could be made just by sell Egg rolls,meat balls etc

These are the complete list:
Chin-Chin frying,
Meat pie,
Egg rolls
Cakes,
spring rolls,
meat balls,
Chicken-in-batter,
Fish Fingers etc
Shawama Bread
Puf-Puf

Only the shawama bread a day could give you more than that, because in my area, you sell 5 loaf (1 pack) of shawama bread for N250.00 and some people order for 20 pack every 2 days. So how is N30,000 not possible?

(1) (Reply)

Free Internet For Homes & Companies 0800internet /080046837638.lagos &abuja Only / Workshop On Administrative Functions & Office Management / Coated Pipes Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.