Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Streetz Ti Take Over - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Streetz Ti Take Over (1143 Views)

Check Out Jidex Klothing (aye E Ti Baje) / E NEWS: Azaaro Music Inc Presents Still On Streetz / TI & Wife Pictured With Cardi B In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Streetz Ti Take Over by pressplay411(m): 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Disclaimer: Errr If you can't do the "Shaku-Shaku" dance kindly move to the next post, cos this is clearly not for you.
And in the famous words of Small Doctor, "If You No Get Money... (Well you know the rest).

Now, I believe that makes you reading this either "Omo Shepeteri" or "Science Student". (dodges pure water lol)

The music industry is presently abuzz right now with a new bust of energy from the Streetz of Nigeria, especially the centre of excellence, Lafiaji (in Vector's voice). It's taken over the mainland and island and evidently beyond.
It's suddenly Cool to tell your clique "I Rep The Streetz" without raised eye brows.
Like How did this happen? When did this transition take place?? Who are the "Expendables" of the Streetz

Olamide aka Badoo practically took...
https://pressplay411./2018/02/04/212/
Re: Streetz Ti Take Over by oloriadejoke(f): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
streetz ti take over ,iyalaya any body

2 Likes

Re: Streetz Ti Take Over by pressplay411(m): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
oloriadejoke:
streetz ti take over ,iyalaya any body

Lool you get a free pass!!! Street IQ detected.

2 Likes

Re: Streetz Ti Take Over by pressplay411(m): 5:43am On Feb 05, 2018
Cc LePrezident Ajahagility
Re: Streetz Ti Take Over by pressplay411(m): 5:43am On Feb 05, 2018
flyca, Oselu Opinionated, sexybbstar, joyberry,
ayanfe15, brandydaniells, Ashley86400 ,
zainabxel, EAZY2422, Drealthing, LePrezident, ITbomb, akintom, FitnessDoctor , uwaj54,
LegalBaby, tk4rd , Sparklettunes1 , deenee,
importexpert, ICSLimited , JeffreyJamez,
ireneony, OgidiOlu3, Seun, HardMirror,
DICKtator, PaulIdu , McBrooklyn

Read. Enjoy. Repost. Retweet. Encourage a Nairalander's hustle.grin Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Streetz Ti Take Over by oloriadejoke(f): 6:28am On Feb 05, 2018
pressplay411:

Lool you get a free pass!!! Street IQ detected.
....lolzzz funny you
Re: Streetz Ti Take Over by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 05, 2018
I've not even listen to this song. But the slang is just everywhere.
Re: Streetz Ti Take Over by pressplay411(m): 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
sexybbstar:
I've not even listen to this song. But the slang is just everywhere.

O.0 ITs everywhere in Lagos, clearly you're outside lag.
Re: Streetz Ti Take Over by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
pressplay411:

O.0 ITs everywhere in Lagos, clearly you're outside lag.
I'm outside lag but the craze is everywhere. I don't listen to such songs. I love solemn music like Celine Dion, Sia, Brandy, adele, tony Braxton and Co. The only Nigerian artiste I listen to is psquare and banky w
Re: Streetz Ti Take Over by karli4nia(m): 1:54am On Feb 06, 2018
sexybbstar:

I'm outside lag but the craze is everywhere. I don't listen to such songs. I love solemn music like Celine Dion, Sia, Brandy, adele, tony Braxton and Co. The only Nigerian artiste I listen to is psquare and banky w

Hmmm....you seem to have refined taste in music... It speaks volumes of your kinda personality...
Guess u wld like this classics from the corrs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oWQvp8y4Kc[url][/url]
Re: Streetz Ti Take Over by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2018
karli4nia:

Hmmm....you seem to have refined taste in music... It speaks volumes of your kinda personality...

I watched it and I must say it's cool. I liked that woman with white hair.
Re: Streetz Ti Take Over by karli4nia(m): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
sexybbstar:

I watched it and I must say it's cool. I liked that woman with white hair.

Yeah..Glad to know u found it cool.
Re: Streetz Ti Take Over by pressplay411(m): 12:04am On Feb 07, 2018
karli4nia:

Too boring. I yawned like 10 times b4 the 1 minute mark.
For a Corrs fan I would suggest Breathless or Runaway. Thank me later.
Re: Streetz Ti Take Over by pressplay411(m): 12:07am On Feb 07, 2018
sexybbstar:

Lucky you. Cos once you go street there's no going sweet. Lol basically once you go black you can't go back.

Been trying to filter my playlist for a while now but always end up rushing back to the uncontrollable sounds of the street.
Re: Streetz Ti Take Over by karli4nia(m): 12:47am On Feb 07, 2018
pressplay411:

Too boring. I yawned like 10 times b4 the 1 minute mark.
For a Corrs fan I would suggest Breathless or Runaway. Thank me later.

Lol! Runaway is also slow like one night... Been a lover of corrs since way back 98.. And yeah breathless was a banging hit. Still love em all!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Adorable Bambam New Hairstyle (photo) / List Of 10 Celebrities Who Will Never Forget Davido (see Reason) / Regina Daniels Vs Actress Chacha Eke - Who Is The Most Fashionable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.