Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (33219 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by HigherEd: 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
"My wife is here today celebrating her 60th birthday. Death came to seize her in 2004. But Jesus stepped in to destroy the devil…In the midst of that attack, I was in 27 nations, blasting the head of the devil, with a wife dying!
Seek ye first the interest of My kingdom and leave the rest to Me...
She's on her feet today...
---
I said to Jesus, ‘that you heal her is not what makes you my God. Whether you heal her or not, you are my God.’
I'm sure He must have said, ‘My son, make you no vex, I will heal her now’." --- Bishop David Oyedepo, February 4, 2018
#FAOat60
#ServingGodPays
#KingdomFirstLifestyle
#TakeYourTerritory4Christ

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2090284944347148&id=301344519907875

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Davido324(m): 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
i don c u say u b winner member
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Papiikush: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2018
Time for the gullible Nigerians to offer up different cars and houses as gift to their mummy GO. Then expect blessings from God as reward

Meanwhile their distant cousins are suffering from poverty. cheesy

How to become a successful GO (General overseer) in Nigeria

* Build a befitting church
* Make sure you have sweet mouth
* invite gospel musicians and organize a lot of concerts
* Make sure your publicity team are doing excellent works on social media
* Preach about tithe and offering. Make sure you don't miss the topics on first fruits
* Bribe people for miracles cheesy

Make sure you do all these then sit back and watch Nigerians worship your feet wink

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Donshemzy1234: 10:15am On Feb 05, 2018
If I have 1/3 of what Bishop Oyedepo have I will sincerely serve God more than anyone in the whole wide world.

Happy birthday Mummy Faith, may you at the end make it to Paradise.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by miqos02(m): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2018
Cool
Papa u forgot to inform us that you spent some money to pay doctors who treated her

8 Likes

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by abokibuhari: 10:15am On Feb 05, 2018
After him don receive all them first fruits grin

Time to fuel the jet for vacation

3 Likes

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Firefire(m): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2018
Happy birthday madam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by xreal: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2018
Happy Birthday Mama.

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by neutrotoba(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2018
Happy birthday Mama

8 Likes

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 05, 2018
HBD Mum LLNP

2 Likes

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by ShitHead(m): 10:17am On Feb 05, 2018
You left your dying wife at home, blasting the head of the devil in 27 nations. Awwww. That's so romantic. You are so responsible sir.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2018
abokibuhari:
After him don receive all them first fruits grin

Time to fuel the jet for vacation

Baba go tear mama punana

If na you, wetin you go do?

Better go buy land start your own church. Fools plenty for Nigeria. You go make am big time. Just tell them say na your bedroom God dey sleep. They will believe you.

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by ariyebaba(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2018
HBD MA

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2018
Religious belief is an invisible security blanket for insecure individuals.
Closeted minds will continue to allow brainwashing and indoctrination by religious leaders that there is a 'god', and there was a 'jesus', in order that the people with closed minds allow themselves to be controlled so that the various Corporations (churches) remain profitable as the tax-free money continues to roll in

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Benjom(m): 10:19am On Feb 05, 2018
His heart is sold out to God. Whoever follows God in truth and in deed, will not be disappointed.

#An-Established-Heart

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by HigherEd: 10:19am On Feb 05, 2018
ShitHead:
You left your dying wife at home, blasting the head of the devil in 27 nations. Awwww. That's so romantic. You are so responsible sir.
He that must follow Christ must hate family, friend and even nation. Every of those things become secondary to christ. Loyalty to Christ must be absolute and non wavering. And even if death comes calling so be it-Pastor Faith has had her own fair share of trying times, Oyedepo has had his too but in all the message of Christ must be established. Over 70 million Christians have died as martyrs since Jesus walked the earth, so if pastor faith had died while Oyedepo was away it Is still to the glory of God
hopefulLandlord:
Religious belief is an invisible security blanket for insecure individuals.
Closeted minds will continue to allow brainwashing and indoctrination by religious leaders that there is a 'god', and there was a 'jesus', in order that the people with closed minds allow themselves to be controlled so that the various Corporations (churches) remain profitable as the tax-free money continues to roll in
you are the one that is insecure, if not you won't be jumping from one thread to the other displaying your depressed life. At the rate you are going I hope you don't commit suicide because Christianity was here even before your father was born and would remain even after you rot in your grave and worms feed on your carcass.

20 Likes

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Liscolite1: 10:19am On Feb 05, 2018
Hbd mama faith
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Ogbenisoft28(m): 10:19am On Feb 05, 2018
Davido324:
i don c u say u b winner member

Obviously Dominique I mentioned you in a post kindly chevk it out, it deserves to be on the FP

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by omonlaa: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2018
HigherEd:

I said to Jesus, ‘that you heal her is not what makes you my God. Whether you heal her or not, you are my God.’
I'm sure He must have said, ‘My son, make you no vex, I will heal her now’." --- Bishop David Oyedepo

I thought he was supposed to be hearing the voice of God directly, why is he guessing what he must have said?

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Meti99(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2018
Woman of God, I celebrate you

2 Likes

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2018
Blasting the head of the devil indeed, HBD Mrs Oyedepo jare. undecided

1 Share

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2018
Happy birthday Ma.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Emmyjah50: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2018
miqos02:
Cool
Papa u forgot to inform us that you spent some money to pay doctors who treated her
Many were treated and they died .
Praise God for Mummy.

10 Likes

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by MuttleyLaff: 10:21am On Feb 05, 2018
miqos02:
Cool
Nothing wrong with that.
Doctors play their part, you play your prayer and faith part, and the healing, the rest or outcome is down to God

5 Likes

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:22am On Feb 05, 2018
Happy birthday ma
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 10:23am On Feb 05, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Pascal181: 10:23am On Feb 05, 2018
Happy birthday ma'am,I wish many more fruitful years in good health.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by KEVIND: 10:23am On Feb 05, 2018
Happy Birthday Ma'am. You're so inspiring to me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Pastor With The 'Magic' Jacket (Photos, Video) / Religion Has Killed Rational Thinking Of This Country - Prof. Osundare / Be Wary Of Romantic Boyfriend And Girlfriend Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.