Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo (9884 Views)

Court Orders Sale Of Obat Oil’s Hotel To Offset N5 Billion Debt / What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by Nkemakonam62: 3:47am On Feb 05, 2018
Diamond Bank Plc has disclosed that it has expended N5 billion on its DiamondXtra savings account promo in the last 10 years, as part of its efforts to support financial inclusion in the country.
Also within the same period, 20, 000 customers of the bank have benefitted from the promo.Speaking yesterday at the unveiling of ‘DiamondXtra season 10’ in Lagos, the bank’s Chief Executive Officer, Uzoma Dozie explained that part of the focus of the promo is to instill savings culture in Nigerians, adding that 4,927 customers will benefit from the season 10 of the promo.

“We have noticed that more people are saving; we noticed people open accounts which was not the tradition before. Over the years, we have seen a whole lot of things in the right direction.”He said the DiamondXtra Savings Account does not only serve as savings account but also gives the customer hope of becoming a winner with continuous savings.
Dozie added that the last 10 years have been very exciting, noting that the bank has added more solutions to the promo to enable more customers win more in the consolation prizes in season 10.

The Head, Mass Market, Diamond Bank, Osita Ede, said the bank would be giving out a total of N433 million to its customers in season 10, adding that the bank has added education grant, health extra and house advance to the promo.
Explaining the new solutions, he said: “The education grant is for five years and anyone who wins this, gets N100,000 every month for five years to take care of his or her education.

“When a customer wins the house advance, the person gets outright one million naira and this cuts across all regions. The health extra is underwritten by Hygeia The way it work is that, with just a discounted amount of N6,000 a year, anybody that wins it gets full quality healthcare services for that year.”

According to him, with a deposit balance of only N5, 000 (five thousand naira) a customer is qualified to participate in the draw and multiples of that amount increase the chances of winning.

The DiamodnXtra initiative was launched in July 2008 and the season 10 edition promises to be more rewarding as the Bank has reaffirmed its commitment to financially empower more Nigerians by spreading the draws across the six geopolitical zones.

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/02/diamond-bank-spends-n5-billion-on-promo.html

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by marvizzy(m): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2018
Modified;

I actually made it wink cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by megastu(m): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2018
FTC.

Diamond bank una weh done.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by femxy1993(m): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2018
who e epp? undecided undecided
Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by Mcfiltermouth: 7:33am On Feb 05, 2018
How does this affect the price of fishes in china

Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by marvizzy(m): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2018
9mobile why?

I opened this thread first angry angry angry

Modified;

Land for sale cheesy

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by Cymaxy: 7:35am On Feb 05, 2018
With enough debiting from customers açct, why won't they have 5Billion for promo.

6 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by Ionkidiz(m): 7:35am On Feb 05, 2018
diamond banks. at least they are better than UBA that cannot wait till month end before they take their card maintenance fee.

11 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by noziz(m): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2018
na so Morocco take rape Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by mommaJ(f): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by Judolisco(m): 7:38am On Feb 05, 2018
If Dem don use dis money sponsor one nigeria football club mayb morroco for no rape us yesterday
Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by Samusu(m): 7:38am On Feb 05, 2018
How much them come gain
Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by myners007: 7:39am On Feb 05, 2018
spent 10bn to reap 500bn from Nigerians .smart move

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by Donald3d(m): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2018
Na wa o 5 Bill!
Chai
Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by Absuchat(m): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2018
No wonder they charge customers for almost everything, including passing across their premises. Mtcheeeeeeee.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by IkpuMmadu: 7:41am On Feb 05, 2018
Cymaxy:
With enough debiting from customers açct, why won't they have 5Billion for promo.

I have accounts there and they don't debit anyhow ..talk wetin u know

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by stephen109(m): 7:42am On Feb 05, 2018
diamond bank thanks...May God continue to help you and to give us more promo activities...You can do more...9ja and awuf are like 5&6 ...nothing dey do us.
Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by kuntash: 7:42am On Feb 05, 2018
megastu:
FTC.

Diamond bank una weh done.

ftc HOW?
Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by silento(m): 7:42am On Feb 05, 2018
so that's why they can't refund me my 11k now I see we my money enter

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by pointstores(m): 7:43am On Feb 05, 2018
serious
Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by Absuchat(m): 7:43am On Feb 05, 2018
Ayam still looking for any of the yeye Nigerian football players to beat sef. After betting both teams score, and they come cut my slip.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by pol23: 7:51am On Feb 05, 2018
Nigeria bank and lottery...
(Jacob Zuma picture...just imagine I upload am....I no get am...just imagine)

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by cbngov01(m): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2018
Mcfiltermouth:

Now this is suppose to be a joke I guess...
Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by oblaak(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2018
APC bank.
Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by AishaBuhari: 7:59am On Feb 05, 2018
Mcfiltermouth:
Kai! This your meme wee not kee me
Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by oblaak(m): 7:59am On Feb 05, 2018
Absuchat:
No wonder they charge customers for almost everything, including passing across their premises. Mtcheeeeeeee.
How sure are we that you don't pass there to look at nyash of customers? The more you look, the more your account is being deducted

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by publicenemy(m): 8:00am On Feb 05, 2018
Tribalistic bank. they only employ igbo people. 99% of their staff is igbo.
Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 05, 2018
marvizzy:
Modified;

I actually made it wink cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin wink

Made what?
Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by ibkgab001: 8:02am On Feb 05, 2018
Yeebolistic bank of fraud
Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 05, 2018
promo that i haven't won since Adam, is that one a promo? ....mtcheewww! 2nd bass jareh!
Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by Alumona1(m): 8:05am On Feb 05, 2018
100% Tax reduction strategy, Diamond Bank don play F.G
Re: Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo by obaataaokpaewu: 8:07am On Feb 05, 2018
smiley Money they made from illegal deductions from customers account

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Made Telecoms Business Thrive, Says Dangote / How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 / Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.