Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Polythene Sheets/rolls Urgently Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Polythene Sheets/rolls Urgently Needed (834 Views)

10,000 Pieces Of PILLING SHEETS Needed Asap / 100 & 150 Man House Boats, Scrap Dregder & Barge, Piling Sheets For Sale In PH / 10 Mm And 12 Mm Piling Sheets For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Polythene Sheets/rolls Urgently Needed by sweetum: 7:30am On Feb 05, 2018
Pls where can I buy polythene sheets in Portharcourt. It is very urgent. Sellers should send me a text stating the location in Portharcourt on 07064670927. I will call back immediately. No calls pls, just text
Re: Polythene Sheets/rolls Urgently Needed by sweetum: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
Still needed
Re: Polythene Sheets/rolls Urgently Needed by sweetum: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Are you independent, motivated and a goal-getter?
Are you driven, passionate and determined?

Become an independent distributor of nylon products in Port-Harcourt for a nylon producing company.
The nylon business is that which is highly profitable and a daily consumable for homes, offices, markets, and various businesses. It is a hidden goldmine
A lot of money is to be made as you join other distributors to make money. We will sell to give at a very reduced/discounted amount so as to enable you to make profits. You can start with as low as 5,000.

We have an amazing manual for persons interested in starting up this business. In this manual, I will show you the secret of how I made my first million from the polythene business, we use polythene every day and it is in very high demand. Send a WhatsApp message to 07089416033 to get started.

See below a sample of our products

(1) (Reply)

Generate Email Database And Gsm Database Of Any Niche And Any Country / If you’re tired Of Complicated Classified Ad sites, then check out u-Snapp / Where Can I Buy Diz Jacket In Onitsha Main Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.