Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. (1400 Views)

The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born / The Alarming Rate At Which Secondary School Students Have Sex Today / The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by MistadeRegal(m): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2018
I deem this fit to let all and sundry hear this as it's a matter of life and death which I can't keep to myself anymore!
The rate at which I dream of JESUS CHRIST'S return/rapture these days is so alarming.
Please get it right with GOD now while you can.
It's no joke.
Do not take this as a joke.
I tell you the TRUTH, it's always been dreams so terrifying.
Get things right with GOD now while you still can.
Everything looks so real that I'd wake up to realize it's a dream but I know this is a message and warning to everyone including me, to prepare for the return of JESUS CHRIST.
This is not a chain message; I am not joking, posting this as the dreams comes daily now and today being the fourth day consecutive of having these dreams.
A word is enough for the wise.
I AM DIRE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.
GET IT RIGHT WITH JESUS CHRIST WHILE YOU STILL CAN. NO ONE CAN TELL WHEN IT WILL BE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by bloodmoneyspita: 7:49am On Feb 05, 2018
you don't have to lie to people in other to convert them, there are real Christians here.

there is no way you can keep seeing the same dream for four days.

just do your bit and let the holy Spirit do his.

3 Likes

Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by MistadeRegal(m): 8:52am On Feb 05, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
you don't have to lie to people in other to convert them, there are real Christians here.

To you it seem like a lie. I know I'd meet people like you here but I have nothing to argue with you over. If it's too difficult for you to get things right with GOD, then let those who would, do.
Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by sonofluc1fer: 9:10am On Feb 05, 2018
Take panadol. Go for medical checkup. Dreaming about a Jewish carpenter killed over 2000 years ago isn't positive for your mental health.

Seel counsel.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by terrezo2002(m): 9:38am On Feb 05, 2018
MistadeRegal:
I deem this fit to let all and sundry hear this as it's a matter of life and death which I can't keep to myself anymore!
The rate at which I dream of JESUS CHRIST'S return/rapture these days is so alarming.
It's no joke.
Everything looks so real that I'd wake up to realize it's a dream but I know this is a message and warning to everyone including me, to prepare for the return of JESUS CHRIST.
This is not a chain message; I am not joking, posting this as the dreams comes daily now and today being the fourth day consecutive of having these dreams.
GET IT RIGHT WITH JESUS CHRIST WHILE YOU STILL CAN. NO ONE CAN TELL WHEN IT WILL BE.
Tell us about the dreams
Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by marttol: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

i have had a single dream for four days... I sleep every Afternoon when I come back from school, the dream continues, I will even be afraid to sleep at night cos of the dream... Though not about rapture... SO SAY WHAT YOU KNOW... SPIRITUALLY INCLINED KNOW THIS.
Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by josh123(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
marttol:
i have had a single dream for four days... I sleep every Afternoon when I come back from school, the dream continues, I will even be afraid to sleep at night cos of the dream... Though not about rapture... SO SAY WHAT YOU KNOW... SPIRITUALLY INCLINED KNOW THIS.
dude!!! Tell us what u dreamt
Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by twosquare(m): 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ[a] had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin[b] is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God[c] in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. (2Thesalonnians 2:1-4)
MistadeRegal:
It's no joke.
Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by MistadeRegal(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
I see why JESUS CHRIST said it's going to catch many unawares.
Because not even Christians are watching and praying anymore.
Everyone just want to enjoy life...

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
Matthew:24:29-31,37-39,44,48-50
Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by twosquare(m): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
You just heard what I quoted....the tribulation is for all, and tribulation is beyond physical persecution. It is simply a war for souls. But before the tribulation will come, witnesses must first appear on the scene (verse 14 of Matt24), followed by the elect (bride). Verse 15 talks of the appearance of the Man of Sin. Verse 24 talks about the people talked of in the Epistle of Jude. Both verse 14-15-&24 are connected because the person that turned these people came in verse 15. We have not started preaching the gospel of the Kingdom o...not at all in the world. The gospel of the Kingdom is beyond the message of Jesus died for your sins; repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand. Hun-hun...that is Kingdom 101. When this message of the KINGDOM (not denominationalism) is administered as a WITNESS i.e certain disciples will live the Kingdom life out to all nations. Their life itself is ministration like Enoch, then shall the end come. But the coming of the end is not immediate as you can see. Other things followed which will bring about the appearance of Jesus in our sphere. The end that came in the days of Noah to that first world has been announced since and knew by righteous men before it even came. Enoch first appeared as a WITNESS to the message of eternal life...He lived it out...that is a witness; a message of the Kingdom, then the end came in the days of Noah. Now, what am I saying? It is good to prepare for rapture, but it is much better to upgrade yourself in God like Noah before that day comes. Before Christ will come, He must have first apppeared in many disciples. You will start seeing Him in men. That is the mystery of Maranatha. Jesus cannot come if the bride is still with spot, blemish, and wrinkle. If these things are still present in His bride; honestly speaking, Jesus won't appear. That day will catch some unaware because they are not in the light. The stars falling and moon and sun are forces that govern this present world loosing their grip on the minds of men as a result of certain people who walked with God like Enoch. The Great Tribulation is a spiritual war on souls to either continue in the love of God; the principles of the Spirit of Life or turn and accept the Life of the Antichrist. After people have been proven; these stars will fall in power, and the principalities will be shaken..booted out by force and cast down.

And the last verse in your quotes talks to shepherd who won't feed the sheep properly and treat them aright with what Jesus wants. That's the doctrine of reward.
MistadeRegal:
I see why JESUS CHRIST said it's going to catch many unawares.
Because not even Christians are watching and praying anymore.
Everyone just want to enjoy life...

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
Matthew:24:29-31,37-39,44,48-50
Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by TomHagen: 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
You no well at all. Rapture ko. Disappearance ni.

1 Like

Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by hopefulLandlord: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2018

2 Likes

Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by annyplenty(m): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
TomHagen:
You no well at all.
Rapture ko.
Disappearance ni.

You do not need to abuse him. if the message does not concern you, just ignore.

1 Like

Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by TomHagen: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
annyplenty:

You do not need to abuse him. if the message does not concern you, just ignore.
Where's the abuse?
Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2018
sonofluc1fer:
Take panadol. Go for medical checkup. Dreaming about a Jewish carpenter killed over 2000 years ago isn't positive for your mental health.

Seel counsel.

Jewish carpenter shocked

#Deading grin grin grin
Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by CandidSeeker(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Seel counsel.

Matthew 24:37-39 NKJV
But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

-Peace.
Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by annyplenty(m): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Seel counsel.

Leave him to do the biddings of his Master as you are doing the biddings of your master!

1 Like

Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by sonofluc1fer: 10:49am On Feb 06, 2018
CandidSeeker:

Matthew 24:37-39 NKJV
But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

The Son of Man, nice title. His coming, His business. Or her business. He should know where cum goes.

CandidSeeker:

For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage,
Humans doing what humans do.

CandidSeeker:

until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

-Peace.

Hhahahahaa. This Son of Man has a lot of conji he wants to unload.. my regards to him... those holes in his hand must have gotten sore from all the penetration.
Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by CandidSeeker(m): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

The Son of Man, nice title. His coming, His business. Or her business. He should know where cum goes.

Humans doing what humans do.

Hhahahahaa. This Son of Man has a lot of conji he wants to unload.. my regards to him... those holes in his hand must have gotten sore from all the penetration.

I claim you for 'The Kingdom' by the Power of The Most High God, In The Name of Jesus, Amen.

Jude 1:18-19, 23 NKJV
...how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts.

These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.

But others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.

-Peace.
Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by sonofluc1fer: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2018
CandidSeeker:

I claim you for 'The Kingdom' by the Power of The Most High God, In The Name of Jesus, Amen.

Nicromiss nimendis. What shall be,will be. What is, shall be.
Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by 0temSapien: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
MistadeRegal:
It's no joke.
The rate at which you dream of the rapture is a function of the rate at which you think of the rapture and the fear of hell daily.I was once in your shoes before the truth about the universe was revealed to me.

:

of course it will look so real to you because the brain can make up a reality of its own which may not be the universal reality. Read the book of Hypatia for details.

:
Of course you are not and you will never be the only one serious about this warning. In fact, some of the ancestors of Christianity even said that it would happen at their own time because they believe that antichrists are already living with them. Read the book of first and second John for details. Even in 500 years to come, say year 2518, some fearful souls will continue to dream this kind of dreams and cry wolf, but the truth is that RAPTURE is a mere disillusionment which is never in the plan of the UNIVERSE.
God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah and the rest of their brothers wouldn't divide humanity through rapture. May the light of God reveal this truth to you before you eventually come to realise your error. cool

1 Like

Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by brightpre(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
0temSapien:
The rate at which you dream of the rapture is a function of the rate at which you think of the rapture and the fear of hell daily.I was once in your shoes before the truth about the universe was revealed to me.

of course it will look so real to you because the brain can make up a reality of its own which may not be the universal reality. Read the book of Hypatia for details.

Of course you are not and you will never be the only one serious about this warning. In fact, some of the ancestors of Christianity even said that it would happen at their own time because they believe that antichrists are already living with them. Read the book of first and second John for details. Even in 500 years to come, say year 2518, some fearful souls will continue to dream this kind of dreams and cry wolf, but the truth is that RAPTURE is a mere disillusionment which is never in the plan of the UNIVERSE.
God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah and the rest of their brothers wouldn't divide humanity through rapture. May the light of God reveal this truth to you before you eventually come to realise your error. cool
bro, I swear you are %100 percent right, I remember 4 years ago,when I thought too much of the word ending,I started having dreams of rapture on several times,one thing I have noticed about the brain is that if u think of something too much, you will have dreams about it

1 Like

Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by 1realBobby(m): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
brightpre:
bro, I swear you are %100 percent right, I remember 4 years ago,when I thought too much of the word ending,I started having dreams of rapture on several times,one thing I have noticed about the brain is that if u think of something too much, you will have dreams about it

I will put this deduction of yours to test... Before I sleep this night, I will think of well cooked party jollof rice, with enough assorted, beef, chicken lap, turkey, moimoi.. and lest I forget, one chilled hollandia yoghurt... I think I'm gonna eat in my dream today....
Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by Emmytes(m): 2:58am On Mar 05, 2018
Ogbeni you better see a shrink before you enter market.
Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by brightpre(m): 2:14am On Mar 06, 2018
1realBobby:

I will put this deduction of yours to test... Before I sleep this night, I will think of well cooked party jollof rice, with enough assorted, beef, chicken lap, turkey, moimoi.. and lest I forget, one chilled hollandia yoghurt... I think I'm gonna eat in my dream today....
lol
Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by brightpre(m): 2:14am On Mar 06, 2018
1realBobby:

lol,invite me to the dream
Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by OtemAtum: 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
brightpre:
Gbam!
Re: An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now. by paxonel(m): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
op, dem don threaten your life from childhood with this fake rature doctrine abi.

just know that any doctrine that is putting you in perpertual fear is not of God

(1) (Reply)

The Four Mysteries Hidden In The Coverings Of The Tabernacle / The Origin Of Madness : The Three Smart Crooks / If God Is God Why Does He Have To Follow Or Defy The Law Of Physics to prove he

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.