Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Advancing Research Through Technological Means At Our Finger Tips - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advancing Research Through Technological Means At Our Finger Tips (243 Views)

Final Year Project Topics And Materials at your finger tips / Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A / WAEC CASS - What It Means For WASSCE 2020 Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advancing Research Through Technological Means At Our Finger Tips by 1derkid(m): 7:52am On Feb 05, 2018
*MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT*

Tunde said to himself, I want to work in a name bank after my four years programme in school. Bank pays well and I will be rich in no time. His hope and aspiration are getting thinner.

Stella lamented about her inability to secure a fulfilling job in Nigeria, "Where can I get well paying job in Nigeria? I have toed the streets and walked the corridors for vacancies, I am yet to secure in a job in this shithole. Things do not look promising, I have to travel out of here of this country."

Tunde and Stella are not only the two individuals having the same problem, there are many people out there, who are wondering about what is and what is not. They asked questions that bother majority of students and graduates in Nigeria.

We need a solution to this by making our opinion known and through this, we can push the government to create a sustainable policy that can help in curbing the excesses of unemployment in Nigeria.

*Two minutes of your time is all that is needed to complete this questionnaire. Click on the link below.*

https:///forms/248r2amcTZhF7CKD2

Please, share this with your friends.

Comments, Insights and Opinions are gladly welcomed. +234 809 556 4456.

*Thank you.*

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Polytechnic Staff, Students Charged To Promote Academic Excellence / Promotional Course / Release EMC Certification E20-920 Exam Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.