Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos (27130 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Onisokuso1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Has she remarried? Fathia Balogun to Fathia Williams angry
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Colleverage: 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
she's not a Yoruba
Nah she is practically an afonja she has all the afonja characteristics like flirting and snashing peoples husbands,bleashing and abandoning her husband there's no urhobo left in dis b*tch
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by yvesboss(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Joelsblog:
I love this Lady... I loved her more the day I watched her act a movie as Charles billions wife, happy birthday madam... Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, MissyB3

Read more : https://joelsblog.com.ng/happy-49th-birthday-to-fathia-williams-stuns-in-new-photos/

lots of professionalism in that movie...
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Adebowale89(m): 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Colleverage:
angry ew old @ss afonja b*tch

make sense for just a minute now, abi the thing never get cure ni?

hbd Fathia
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Colleverage: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
Adebowale89:

make sense for just a minute now, abi the thing never get cure ni?

hbd Fathia
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by georjay(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
Colleverage:

undecided so?

dey use your head
wawa
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by prettyangel10(f): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=Colleverage post=64805360]
Married to an afonja acts in afonjawood movies
She is an afonja by association[/quit

You r still showing the whole how foolish you r and how your parents did not train you. You r such a miserable stupid person.
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by DTaj: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
Colleverage:

The daftie that you are! She's actually from Delta state; not Yoruba. Tribal bigot. Nincompoop.

There are so many non-Yoruba Nolywood actors and actresses who speak the language very fluently and Faithia is one of them; others include:

Ricardo Agbor, Ngozi Nwosu, Regina Chukwu, Mercy Ebosele, Mercy Aigbe, Doris Simeon, Liz da Silva, Kelvin Ikeduba, Lilian Bach, Toyin Aimakhu, Clarion Chukwurah, Rachael Oniga, Rose Odika, Hannah Marsh-Solade...
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by SoldierBoy1(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
ngwababe:

Sometimes I keep wondering if you people have mothers, aunties, sisters at home.. Unu di Egwu!!! undecided undecided
agwa ya o..... people for this forum too dey misyarn

1 Like

Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Colleverage: 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
DTaj:

The daftie that you are! She's actually from Delta state; not Yoruba. Tribal bigot. Nincompoop.

There are so many non-Yoruba Nolywood actors and actresses who speak the language very fluently and Faithia is one of them; others include:

Ricardo Agbor, Ngozi Nwosu, Regina Chukwu, Mercy Ebosele, Mercy Aigbe, Doris Simeon, Liz da Silva, Kelvin Ikeduba, Lilian Bach, Toyin Aimakhu, Clarion Chukwurah, Rachael Oniga, Rose Odika, Hannah Marsh-Solade...

Thanks for the cultural lesson brown roof nigga
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Colleverage: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
prettyangel10:
You r still showing the whole
What hole? Your hole? Na i will rather act a fool for your mommas hole she is less of a ho than you are

prettyangel10:
. You r such a miserable stupid person.
grin yea coming from a frustrated ho that sounds like she is experiencing PMS just get a tissue and stop lashing out on us
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by prettyangel10(f): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
Colleverage:

What hole? Your hole? Na i will rather act a fool for your mommas hole she is less of a ho than you are

grin yea coming from a frustrated ho that sounds like she is experiencing PMS just get a tissue and stop lashing out on us

You r mad, there is no doubt about that.

1 Like

Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Colleverage: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
prettyangel10:

You r mad, there is no doubt about that.
Yea mad about your mommas hole can't stop thinking about the f*cker especially when I open the gates to my housegrin
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Topestbilly(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Colleverage:

If you don't know things you ask or keep shut. She's from Delta State (Urhobo) not a yoruba.
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by prettyangel10(f): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
Colleverage:

Yea mad about your mommas hole can't stop thinking about the f*cker especially when I open the gates to my housegrin

Both you, your mama that refuse to train you and the whole of your generations, you r all mad.

1 Like

Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Colleverage: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
Topestbilly:

If you don't know things you ask or keep shut. She's from Delta State (Urhobo) not a yoruba.
So? She sucks afonja d!ck which currently makes her afonja positive cos afonjalization is a disease that is transmitted like regular STDs
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by shadrach77: 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
Very arrogant lady like that

Funny enough she shares the same birth date with her ex Saheed lipsrsealed
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Topestbilly(m): 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
Puffydon1:
First Class Bitch.

Na b!tch dey know b!tch.

Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Colleverage: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
prettyangel10:

Both you, your mama that refuse to train you and the whole of your generations, you r all mad.
grin PMS! PMS!! PMS!!! PMS!!!! PMS!!!!!

Well at least my momma ain't a ho with a hole the that looks like Baghdad no wonder your dad faked his death and changed location to run away from y'all.
Smh afonja man
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Topestbilly(m): 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Colleverage:

So? She sucks afonja d!ck which currently makes her afonja positive cos afonjalization is a disease that is transmitted like regular STDs

OK, I understand.

Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by prettyangel10(f): 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Colleverage:

grin PMS! PMS!! PMS!!! PMS!!!! PMS!!!!!

Well at least my momma ain't a ho with a hole the that looks like Baghdad no wonder your dad faked his death and changed location to run away from y'all.
Smh afonja man

Run along, You fool, You can go commit suicide.
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Colleverage: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
Topestbilly:

OK, I understand.

F*ck Yea this guy gets the idea grin lets hang all em afonja goat f*ckers
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Colleverage: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
prettyangel10:

Run along, You fool, You can go commit suicide.
I ain't doing that I ain't your afonja popsy you know?
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by prettyangel10(f): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Colleverage:

I ain't doing that I ain't your afonja post you know?

The hatred you have for the so called afonja will most definitely kill you. #OMOATOKOWABELEJE#
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Charly68: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Love & Appreciate you for your artistic & dramatist gifts..very intelligent and result oriented..Happy birthday my Sister.
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Colleverage: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
ssogundele:
@ colleverage, Don't display your home training outside in the public forum! Show your parent some respect!
F*ck you brown roof mc tribal marks
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Ajewealth123(m): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Colleverage:
she is not even yoruba
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Colleverage: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ajewealth123:
she is not even yoruba
Wow that is like the slowest troll I have ever seen
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
Joelsblog:

Fool

Big one
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Rozaytee: 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Colleverage:
premature ode
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos by Rozaytee: 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Puffydon1:
First Class Bitch.
haba!!!...wait una two dey drag sugar daddy ni?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw With David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) / U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner / Williams Uchemba Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.