Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Have You Seen This Smart Bulb? Charges With Water, Hand And Electricity. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Have You Seen This Smart Bulb? Charges With Water, Hand And Electricity. (990 Views)

Man Build Toilet That Generates Cooking Gas And Electricity (photos) / Kwara: 1.3mp, 960p Wifi Panorama Camera Bulb For Sale / Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Smart Bulb? Charges With Water, Hand And Electricity. by lykeiyke: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2018
Oyinbo people will not kee person. They know our market (needs) more than us.

I just purchased this sole-called smart bulb on Ferdicon.com and it works like magic.

Whenever nepa takes light, my light doesn’t go off.

When it goes down, I charge with water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMoV0zz3MHI
Re: Have You Seen This Smart Bulb? Charges With Water, Hand And Electricity. by free2ryhme: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2018
lykeiyke:

Oyinbo people will not kee person.

I just purchased this sole-called smart bulb on Ferdicon.com and it works like magic.

Re: Have You Seen This Smart Bulb? Charges With Water, Hand And Electricity. by Colleverage: 9:03am On Feb 05, 2018
Yay lets throw you a party
Re: Have You Seen This Smart Bulb? Charges With Water, Hand And Electricity. by lykeiyke: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2018
Colleverage:
Yay lets throw you a party

No be me make am na. Just saying its nice seeing people getting this creative
Re: Have You Seen This Smart Bulb? Charges With Water, Hand And Electricity. by Brendaniel: 7:39am On Feb 10, 2018
lykeiyke:
Oyinbo people will not kee person. They know our market (needs) more than us.

Well, I've bought the bulb because of your advert here, and to tell you the truth it doesn't charge with water nor hand, it charges with only electricity but can be turned on with sweaty palm/body or water when they come in contact with the connectors below the bulb.

Note: I was curious to buy it because I wanted to know the technology behind it, I opened it and found a 2200mah battery attached to a slightly large capacitor with some components on the circuit board, I have only heard of nano technology been able to charge through the human body.

In conclusion: it's a very good innovation and in fact has given me a fresh new idea on a project I planned to do and it's also serving me well in my house, Thanks for the advert I really do appreciate...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Sign Is This ??? / 12 African Inventions That Changed The World / Using Solar Panel As Ups Main Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.