Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Scary Investment For Real Investors Ethereum - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scary Investment For Real Investors Ethereum (669 Views)

To Real Investors / Are There Real Investors Out Here ? / A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary Investment For Real Investors Ethereum by mjay(m): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2018
Hello everyone i came across that pays daily to your wallet of choice
i am willing to supply proof to real interested parties its a website that pays and been around for a while
they use your investment to trade Forex and binary options and split the profit to you dashboard from their you can withdraw with either
perfect-money
ethereum and
bitcoin
same method applies for deposits

Only serious minded people only.
Re: Scary Investment For Real Investors Ethereum by DanitoA1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
You can actually trade by yourself, start today to build your financial future, with learning how to trade binary options and make daily consistent profit of between $200 to $250 working just 4hrs daily, well as easy as it sound it is real but would take lot of dedication and patient to make it work.
And it would require a capital of not less than $450-$500 (i.e about 200k naira) if interested pm me. You don't have to pay a dime to learn, but of course you would have to pay when you start making consistent profit. You would never be asked to transfer any money to me except by your own free will after learning and practicing what I would teach you. Contact me. Please only serious people. 08148023216
Re: Scary Investment For Real Investors Ethereum by mjay(m): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2018
DanitoA1:
You can actually trade by yourself, start today to build your financial future, with learning how to trade binary options and make daily consistent profit of between $200 to $250 working just 4hrs daily, well as easy as it sound it is real but would take lot of dedication and patient to make it work.
And it would require a capital of not less than $450-$500 (i.e about 200k naira) if interested pm me. You don't have to pay a dime to learn, but of course you would have to pay when you start making consistent profit. You would never be asked to transfer any money to me except by your own free will after learning and practicing what I would teach you. Contact me. Please only serious people. 08148023216

why do you like scamming people.
4 hours in just 4 hours no trade will give you that much profits except volatility and u cannot have that strategy because your account will be under admin review after one successful trade on any broke site
Re: Scary Investment For Real Investors Ethereum by mojibbz(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2018
Never! I repeat never trust a word this guy (mjay) says. He's a scammer.. He and his supposed site and group of vendors are all scammers. I've been scammed off about$200 within 3days.
Steer clear
!

(1) (Reply)

Predictions- Free Matches / New Crypto In Town (ETHEREUM KEY) Get free 500ETK By Joining bounty Airdrop / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.