Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Lionel Messi – 10 Best Quotes About The Barcelona Star - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi – 10 Best Quotes About The Barcelona Star (574 Views)

Lionel Messi: Does Man City Really Need The Barcelona Star? / Asisat Oshoala Resumes Training With The Barcelona Team. / Lionel Messi Tattoo: What The Barcelona Star’s Ink-work Really Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi – 10 Best Quotes About The Barcelona Star by Disneylady(f): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2018
Messi is arguably one of the greatest player to ever grace this planet. We take a look at some of the best quotes about the little magician from some of the biggest names in the game.

“I have seen the player who will inherit my place in Argentine soccer and his name is Messi. Messi is a genius.” – Diego 'Amando' Maradona

“Messi does not need his right foot. He only uses the left and he’s still the best in the world. Imagine if he also used his right foot, Then we would have serious problems.” – Zlatan Ibrahimovic

“It is clear that Messi is on a level above all others. Those who do not see that are blind.” – Xavi Hernandez

“Is Messi a real player or a PlayStation character?” – Radamel Falcao

“For me, to watch Messi play is a pleasure – it’s like having an orgasm – it’s an incredible pleasure.” – Luis Figo

“We give him the ball and stand back and watch. People often say to me they saw Pele and Maradona play. In the future, I will be able to say I saw Messi play.” – Thiago Alcantara

“Although he may not be human, it’s good that Messi still thinks he is.” – Javier Mascherano

“Don’t write about him, don’t try to describe him. Just watch him.” – Pep Guardiola

“For the world of soccer, Messi is a treasure because he is a role model for children around the world… Messi will be the player to win the most Ballon d’Ors in history. He will win five, six, seven. He is incomparable. He’s in a different league.” – Johan Cruyff

Source:
http://thefootballfaithful.com/lionel-messi-10-best-quotes-barcelona-star

CC: lalasticlala
Re: Lionel Messi – 10 Best Quotes About The Barcelona Star by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2018
Fear mercy

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi – 10 Best Quotes About The Barcelona Star by kalufelix(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2018
@Falcao..
Seriously Messi Na Playstation Animation. He is Not Human He Is A Football god
@luis Figo
Continue..

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi – 10 Best Quotes About The Barcelona Star by Disneylady(f): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2018
Messi is one the greatest of all time.....QED

(1) (Reply)

Champions League: UEFA Hits PSG With Huge Ban / EPL: Anthony Martial Sends Message To Wenger After Arsenal 2-1 Loss At Old Traff / World Cup 2018: Italian Side AS Roma Adopts Nigeria For Tournament In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.