Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Project 7000(empowerment /business Event) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Project 7000(empowerment /business Event) (270 Views)

Attend Business event Lagos March 12th / Get Quality Arts & Graphic Designs For Your Business/event At Affordable Prices / Get Ready For The Biggest Business Event In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project 7000(empowerment /business Event) by elprincetee: 11:28am On Feb 05, 2018
I recently saw an opportunity for us to get income and I thought of sharing with you..
Do you wish to earn additional income to what you are earning, the company Is a global company from United States and Canada.. They have a project at hand called PROJECT 7000 which is meant to generate millions of Naira, 350m to be shared amount get the participants
Come and learn about the project and start benefiting, we have a private business meeting in our office.. Will you like to come?

Behind Domino Pizza
Toyin Street
Ikeja 23401
Nigeria
Ticket Type : Vip Ticket
Date + Time : Tuesday, February 6 2018
11:00am to 2:00pm
Invited by :AJIBADE TAIWO
mobile number :,08138034952
A ticket is #1000 I will buy you a ticket and you get to be part of the meeting for FREE, give me a flashing I will call to book you for the meeting or WhatsApp me

(1) (Reply)

Honeywell/ecobank Suit: Ecobank Failed To Proceed With Its Defence / Start Your Company today, Register With CAC. / Commonwealth Investment Council Chief Wants Nigeria As Post-brexit Trade Ally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.