Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Payment On Playstation Network - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Payment On Playstation Network (13900 Views)

Funding Your Playstation Network Account With Ease / Please Drop Your Psn Id Here If You Are Live On Playstation Network / Sony Playstation Network Has Been Hacked Finally! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payment On Playstation Network by cyberpsi(m): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2010
How do you pay for stuff on the playstation network. I just got a new ps 3 and got it hooked up to my U-Go DSL modem. I've created a playstation network account and have accessed the playstation store. But now i'm wondering how to pay for stuff on the store cos it's telling me i cannot use my credit card since it's billing address is not in the country of residence.
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by ogagusps3: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2010
Buy PSN cards online. cool
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by cyberpsi(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2010
Buy PSN cards from which site exactly
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by ogagusps3: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2010

2 Likes

Re: Payment On Playstation Network by cyberpsi(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2010
Went to the site. What exactly am i supposed to do
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by ogagusps3: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2010
Read the instructions there
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by cyberpsi(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2010
It says my code is http://www.psncodegenerator.com/?i=156297. do i just send it to people and ask them to view it
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by ogagusps3: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2010
yep
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by cyberpsi(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2010
Sorry dude. It aint working
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by omafones: 12:17am On Apr 20, 2010
@cyberpsi, we willl get for you,
omagames
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by cyberpsi(m): 12:30am On Apr 20, 2010
@omafones. I know you mean well omafones but like i said before, i'm not about to shell out money without a guarantee. "A trial will convince you" is not a guarantee nor an assurance. I'm not saying you are fraudsters, i'm just saying that i'm yet to meet someone who has recommendedyou
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by omafones: 12:56am On Apr 20, 2010
If you are in Lagos go to our bank and ask the bank manager, with respect how much is PSN network card £20,I can buy a card tomorrow scratch the number and text it you, email you or send you the card. We do over N100's of goods every week, Xbox live & PSN are just an additional service we provide at little or no profit to ourselves.

I obviously can't force you to accept us a genuine, but weigh up the risk.

if you want a PSN number send me an email
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by cyberpsi(m): 6:43am On Apr 20, 2010
ok then. how do i go about getting this card
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by omafones: 9:59am On Apr 20, 2010
Pretty easy really £20 card will cost N5500 if you want us to text or email the number to you, if you physically want the card it will be N6500 for delivery. We have a delay on deliveries because of the flight ban in Europe, we hope our goods will leave this weekend to arrive Nigeria next Wednesday - but that is just hoping.

I trust you have our email address, if not please send an email to info@omagames.com

thank you
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by cyberpsi(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2010
Payment on delivery right? Just so you know if its before delivery lets end this conversation here. I aint interested in a trial to convince me
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2010
If you are still reading this, don't ever go to that site. Don't give out any details!!! Don't ever do it. Don't ever do it. You've been warned or maybe too late. If you want to buy stuffs on PSN and you are in the US or Canada or Europe, Go to Walmart, bestbuy, Future shop to get PSN card. Or if you have visa or master cards (Credit or debit) You can buy directly from your PS3. Don't use that site.
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by cyberpsi(m): 8:39am On Apr 21, 2010
Thanks for the warning. That was all i needed to hear. Still have a problem though. how to get psn cards in nigeria
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2010
I don't think you can get it in Nigeria as PSN isn't officially in Nigeria cry cry,  What PS3 games do you want to buy? I can give you some of my PSN games for free. I have wipeout HD, I also have spyro the dragon (year of the dragon for PS1). Let me check my PS3. I haven't played those games in a while and I format my hard drive every month. I'll check my account to know my download list. Hold up.
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by cyberpsi(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2010
I'm not looking to download games. was looking to download songs for the singstar game and i know psn is not officially in nigeria. My PSN account is registered in the UK. But i can't use my credit card to add funds to my wallet since the billing address for my credit card is in nigeria. So my other option was to get playstation network cards so that i can add funds to my wallet
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2010
I don't know which sites ships to Nigeria. We have a pretty bad name online. Try your credit card if it doesn't work, then I don't know how else you can do it. I bought a PSN game with my visa debit card last December in Nigeria and my billing address is in NY.
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by cyberpsi(m): 9:08am On Apr 21, 2010
Your billing address on the debit card or your billing address on the PSN
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by omafones: 9:16am On Apr 21, 2010
@cyberpsi, 9jaganja is part RIGHT, PSN are 'region coded' Nigeria as well with most of Africa does not have a region, to get a PSN card you need to know the region of your console, we at Omagames supply UK PAL system PS3 consoles. Please check your console and find out the region, it should on the packaging as well as the body of the console. Some of the regions are   US, Japan, Europe, UK - I don't know if Middle East (where many of PS3 consoles in Nigeria come from) has a seperate region.

Once you are sure of your region you then get a card from the relevant region.

PLEASE NOTE for the avoidance of doubt Omagames is not here to collect ANY details, we are here to just give you are 'card'. For the record the 'card' is a simply scratch card like a regular top up card, but knowing Oyibo they 'over package' it in a DVD type case perhaps to justify the high costs.

Happy gaming
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2010
cyberpsi:

Your billing address on the debit card or your billing address on the PSN

Both were US addresses. But I was still able to buy PSN games while in Nigeria.
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by omafones: 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2010
@9jaganja please help me clarify, am I right on presuming that your console would be US region (NTSC) and as such the PSN purchased would also be US spec as opposed to any other region?
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2010
omafones:

@9jaganja please help me clarify, am I right on presuming that your console would be US region (NTSC) and as such the PSN purchased would also be US spec as opposed to any other region?

Don't know about that though. PS3s are not region coded. I could use a pal PS3 in the US and vice versa. My first PS3 was bought in London and it worked here in the US until I bought the slim and gave it to my cousin and it still works. Also I have bought games from Japanese PSN that are not available in US PSN. He should go ahead and buy the PSN game. Sony can detect through IP that you are in Nigeria and since your card is billed in Nigeria, you are fine. I use my sister's credit card sometimes and no problem.
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by omafones: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2010
@9jaganja Thanks for the feedback, very enlightening, but just to be clear if one buys a PSN card from any shop in UK and that card be used to top up on the PSN network in another country. Everybody I have spoken to and all literature say no, it can't be used. I emphasise the PSN Card - ie the prepay card that can be bought over the counter at any store.
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2010
omafones:

@9jaganja Thanks for the feedback, very enlightening, but just to be clear if one buys a PSN card from any shop in UK and that card be used to top up on the PSN network in another country. Everybody I have spoken to and all literature say no, it can't be used. I emphasise the PSN Card - ie the prepay card that can be bought over the counter at any store.

I haven't tried that. I don't use PSN cards but I thought they are sold as redeemable codes which adds money to your PSN wallet you should be able to unless clearly stated on the card that only for UK PSN. I don't think that's a problem but I'm not sure since one will bein pounds and the other in $
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by omafones: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2010
@9jaganja thanks again for the taking the time to respond. Am just trying to ascertain the PSN prepay card bought in UK will actually work in Nigeria to negate the issue of credit cards and the like. I have previously supplied Xbox Live cards to users in Nigeria and there hasn't been a problem.
regards
I'll continue my investigation,
@cyberpsi If you'll still interested I can send you a card and you can let us know if it works.
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by cyberpsi(m): 7:06am On Apr 22, 2010
@9jaganja thanks forthe info

@omfones. Sure. I am
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by omafones: 8:40am On Apr 22, 2010
Cyberpsi, please send us an email at info@omagames.com, so we can arrange delivery
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by charlyPs3(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2011
omafones how can i get that psn cards and how much it cost
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by omafones: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2011
@charlyPs3

omafones how can i get that psn cards and how much it cost
[color=#006600][/color]

Call omafones on 08033068085 or email us at info@omafones.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hacked 1tb Ps4 Slim And Pro With 22 games and all accessories / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Playing Online Slots / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.