Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

I’ve Fuc*ed A Lot Of Niggas” – Anto Tells Fellow Bbnaija Housemate, K. Brule - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I’ve Fuc*ed A Lot Of Niggas” – Anto Tells Fellow Bbnaija Housemate, K. Brule (1401 Views)

2018 Ex Bbnaija House Mate Anto Set To Get Married / These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future / BBNAIJA! Watch Anto Give Tobi A Sexy Lap Dance During Truth Or Dare 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Fuc*ed A Lot Of Niggas” – Anto Tells Fellow Bbnaija Housemate, K. Brule by Lilpea(m): 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
BBNaija 2018 housemate, Anto was quite honest while having a conversation with KBrule after he refused to kiss her during the Truth or Dare game last night.
Viewers of the show are quite aware that KBrule has developed an intense crush on Anto. After his refusal to kiss her when dared to, he explained during a conversation later on that he wanted to avoid developing more feelings since she wasn’t interested, and the kiss was just going to make it all worse.
Anto then made it clear again to him that she knows it’s all a game and she’s a grown ass woman. Watch below...
Watch video here
Source:[url]paramountupdates.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Trading The Best Currencies / Why Do Men Talk Too Much These Days? / Land Selling : Lemia Greens Residential Estate, Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.