Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos (26336 Views)

Robbery Suspect Leads Policemen To Arrest 77-year-old Gunrunner In Delta (photos / Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) / Police Arrest Geoffrey Ayuba, Gunrunner In Kaduna, Recover Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos by fortunekaura(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
wellmax:

The most USELESS post so far in February 2018.

Which yeye skills
If it was easy everyone would do it
Don't let your hate blind you.. is this not an achievement if he was in in the military helping the country?
Re: Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos by mexxmoney: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
Who go supply me guns o? The mosquitoes wey dey my area don pass wetin insecticide go clear
Re: Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos by Ceasardgreat(m): 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
Don't be surprised if you hear that igbos are the one supplying fulani herdsmen with ak47

My friend you must be very daft for this comment.
In fact is your brain leaking??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos by wellmax(m): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
fortunekaura:

If it was easy everyone would do it
Don't let your hate blind you.. is this not an achievement if he was in in the military helping the country?

Let us just say if crime was easy, everyone will do it.

Some of you here are actually criminals.
Re: Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos by GavelSlam: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
They are quick to arrest those arming Plateau state indigenes against Fulani herdsmen but quiet about who is arming the herdsmen

Yes, when they come to purchase he would say "I can't sell to you, you are Fulani "

Ethical Gun Runner.
grin
Re: Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos by Nygma(m): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Bladerunner ko gunrunner ni
Re: Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos by Absuchat(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
lofty900:
Don't be surprised if you hear that igbos are the one supplying fulani herdsmen with ak47

More evidence that Igbos can wipe out the entire west within hours, if anything like war arises.

Re: Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos by harlems02: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
What happened to Evans? Looks to me that Nigerians have forgotten the Notorious Evans.
Re: Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos by SalamRushdie: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

Yes, when they come to purchase he would say "I can't sell to you, you are Fulani "

Ethical Gun Runner.
grin

Unfortunately that's how devisive your clanish and evil master has turned this country to
Re: Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos by KushLyon(m): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jesus... this guy na naija John wick.....see guns!!!
Re: Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos by Antipob777(f): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
lofty900:

Exactly my thoughts. Nothing an ignorant guy cannot do to make money.

I urge our security agencies to conduct a house to house search in all info land and you will see the outcome.
Re: Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos by egoldman(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
perez100:
We can never here they aressted any Fulani killers or those supplying them weapons. Are the Fulanis spirits?

Ask sarrki and Omenka bro
Re: Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos by egoldman(m): 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
Flexherbal:
They should be made to face the law.
Juat like the Fulani herdsmen abi ?
Re: Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
egoldman:

Juat like the Fulani herdsmen abi ?

Yes
Re: Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
Antipob777:

Exactly my thoughts. Nothing an ignorant guy cannot do to make money.

I urge our security agencies to conduct a house to house search in all info land and you will see the outcome.
seconded
Re: Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos by Uglyboy: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:
They are quick to arrest those arming Plateau state indigenes against Fulani herdsmen but quiet about who is arming the herdsmen
What if he is arming the herdsmen?
Your Igbo brothers can do anything for money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman Attempts Stabbing Driver Who Slapped Him / SIP Contract Fraud: Court Sentences Man To 125 Years In Prison / Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.