Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Can I Blog With My Mobile Phone? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can I Blog With My Mobile Phone? (864 Views)

Please Help Me Rate My Mobile App UI Design / 6 Things I Learnt From My Mobile App’s Journey To Its First 1000 Downloads / Let's Build A Simple Blog With Python(django) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Blog With My Mobile Phone? by Fongido(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
I want to find out if I can do blogging with my mobile phone or I need a laptop.
Thanks
Re: Can I Blog With My Mobile Phone? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
depends on the type of phone you are using, any phone that is not android and 5 inches and above wil not work
Re: Can I Blog With My Mobile Phone? by Fongido(m): 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
depends on the type of phone you are using, any phone that is not android and 5 inches and above wil not work
Tecno Camon CX
Would it work? or laptop is much better?
I'll buy laptop in few months but I'm eager to start blogging. can my phone do it or I have to wait for the laptop?
Re: Can I Blog With My Mobile Phone? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
ur phone is perfect for it, laptop is best
Fongido:

Tecno Camon CX
Would it work? or laptop is much better?
I'll buy laptop in few months but I'm eager to start blogging. can my phone do it or I have to wait for the laptop?
Re: Can I Blog With My Mobile Phone? by Fongido(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
ur phone is perfect for it, laptop is best
Okay thanks. I'll wait for laptop then

(1) (Reply)

Join @dontroweb Web Development Training Whatsapp Group / I Am Experienced With Building Web Apps With Laravel / Setting Border Color Of Textinput Component In React Native

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.