Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Randi,nfor And Laŕoba;too-much-talk-about-nothing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Randi,nfor And Laŕoba;too-much-talk-about-nothing (363 Views)

Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller / Randi,laroba And Nfor(4):armageddon Is Upon Gora..... / Randi,laroba And Nfor (3),the Beautiful Soul That They Killed…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Randi,nfor And Laŕoba;too-much-talk-about-nothing by drsamba: 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
Randi,Nfor and Laŕoba;Too-much-talk-about-nothing........

Ehen,before I forget,have you heard the latest gist in town?

Yes Nfor,everyone hears everything that happens these days,all secrets are open now-a-days.

How can you say all secrets are open now -a-days?Laŕoba,you have started again abi?

Which one is I have started again? that I'm saying the truth as always has now become a crime abi?,as a matter of fact; someone said he heard that all walls have ears these days,and the fruits on that mango tree are actually eyes disguised as fruits and its leaves actually ears,all very sharp and sensitive as though they were in their prime.I wonder what extraterrestrial body they might be focused on,as we speak.

Aha! I said it,I'm not mad after all,the gods be praised indeed!

Who said you were mad?Randi

Laŕoba,I didn't believe what I saw the other day,I thought a knot was loosened in my upstairs,

Do you know that I caught a fruit on that mango tree,infact two fruits;all fully matured,blinking feverishly as if in a heated competition for a crown for who sees best,as if that was not dizzying enough,two elderly leaves on the same tree were flapping and repositioning themselves to listen in on this same latest news in town Nfor just asked you about.I could give the best psychedelic medication a run for its money-were it not true.

Randi, do I sense sarcasm or is my imagination running wild again?

Nfor,sarcasm or no sarcasm, I have made my point and contributed my quota on this too-much-talk-about-nothing.

I think I should keep everything I hear to myself next time,mtchewwwww,nonsense.

Nfor,someone I consider wise once said and I quote "the best advice you can ever get is the one you give yourself",so, I think you have done well to apply the brakes to the rumour machine.

OK,I have heard you,Solomon ne ko Randi ne,Nonsense..

By Randolph Samba

A medical Doctor, Blogger (9jawow.com.ng ),writer, entrepreneur and motivator. ..

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts Are Powerful / We Could Have Survived | A Story / 4 Mistake Writer Make And How To Avoid Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.