Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,923 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) (6110 Views)

Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook / I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox / See A Teacher's Shocking Remark On A Pupil's Report Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) by Adeoba10(m): 6:46am On Feb 06, 2018
ultron12345:
this is hw these primary school teachers mislead young innocent children, is that the heart, where are the aortic and pulmonary valves, the bicuspid and tricuspid valves nko, where are the superior and inferior vena cava, the pulmonary arteries and veins, the membranous and muscular parts of the septum, the aorta, u should have shown the atrioventricular and sinoatrial nodes, the bundle of His along with the left and right bundle branches, purkinje fibres.

There is no difference between u and d pupil
Una welcome, we all know say u just finish reading for GCE.... U fit locate all those ish if given an animal heart?
Re: My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) by Nltaliban(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2018
Wiziman:
You.re very madd. I'm a medical student, guess what? His drawing has encouraged me..

I shouldn't have replied you but checking your profile, I can see that you not only have perforated brain, you're suffering from dementia too.

Please check my moniker well, don't ever quote me in your wretched life.
Re: My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) by sirgalahad26(m): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2018
Nltaliban:

I shouldn't have replied you but checking your profile, I can see that you not only have perforated brain, you're suffering from dementia too.

haba! baba take it easy now!
Re: My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) by Nltaliban(m): 11:40am On Feb 06, 2018
sirgalahad26:

haba! baba take it easy now!

You didn't see him start it?
Re: My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) by oyatz(m): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hahaaaa bros.
The teacher is just a teacher and not a surgeon-anatomist nau.
It is diagram (and NOT picture) of the heart.

ultron12345:
this is hw these primary school teachers mislead young innocent children, is that the heart, where are the aortic and pulmonary valves, the bicuspid and tricuspid valves nko, where are the superior and inferior vena cava, the pulmonary arteries and veins, the membranous and muscular parts of the septum, the aorta, u should have shown the atrioventricular and sinoatrial nodes, the bundle of His along with the left and right bundle branches, purkinje fibres.

There is no difference between u and d pupil
Re: My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nltaliban:

Do your self a favour upload your picture. Btw I'm not the flaunting type of guy. I'm no kid, respect your self.
Re: My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
grin grin
Re: My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) by Emperorempower(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
oyatz:
Hahaaaa bros.
The teacher is just a teacher and not a surgeon-anatomist nau.
It is diagram (and NOT picture) of the heart.

Our online professors will not kill me ohh, always claiming to know everything.
Re: My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) by KoseweKosegbo: 12:41am On Feb 07, 2018
Wiziman:
Do your self a favour upload your picture. Btw I'm not the flaunting type of guy. I'm no kid, respect your self.

Leave that mad man abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Check Waec Result 2018/2019 Waec Result | Waec Direct, Www.Waecdirect.org / Chrisland Sextape: May We Never Born Children That Will Disgrace Us / Hostel Or Off-campus, Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.