Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Jezebel Spirit In Women Exposed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jezebel Spirit In Women Exposed (786 Views)

'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) / G Craig Lewis - The Jezebel Spirit Is Seducing Church Leaders / Jezebel Spirit And How It Operates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jezebel Spirit In Women Exposed by Fredrick4(m): 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Women have been indirectly deceived by the spirit of Jezebel,a woman pretends to be born again but when you check on their profile pictures,you find their cleavages outside.What a great hypocrisy!Jezebel was a murderer and an immoral woman sexually,she murdered numerous true prophets of God in times of Elijah 1Kings19:1-3.Today's born again women let their fingure nails grow long as of ghosts and worsen the habbit by painting them with different fingernail paints,is there any difference between them and the heathen?They put on shadow eyes the same way abominable and blasphemous Jezebel did when she was about to be assasinated by Jehu 2Kings9:30-36.As if they are following ghost protocol rather than the instructions of God,a christian woman is expected to be modest hence no showing off nor boasting about their physical appearance.1Timothy2:9We should present ourselves as living sacrifices to God just He Himself is holy,we might be damned enternally if we continue to live the way we want that would not be good.

Re: Jezebel Spirit In Women Exposed by Onyintology(f): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
Whatever happened to looking good?

Hope you are not insinuating BornAgains going back to their vomits?
Re: Jezebel Spirit In Women Exposed by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Fredrick4:
Women have been indirectly deceived by the spirit of Jezebel,a woman pretends to be born again but when you check on their profile pictures,you find their cleavages outside.What a great hypocrisy!Jezebel was a murderer and an immoral woman sexually,she murdered numerous true prophets of God in times of Elijah 1Kings19:1-3.Today's born again women let their fingure nails grow long as of ghosts and worsen the habbit by painting them with different fingernail paints,is there any difference between them and the heathen?They put on shadow eyes the same way abominable and blasphemous Jezebel did when she was about to be assasinated by Jehu 2Kings9:30-36.As if they are following ghost protocol rather than the instructions of God,a christian woman is expected to be modest hence no showing off nor boasting about their physical appearance.1Timothy2:9We should present ourselves as living sacrifices to God just He Himself is holy,we might be damned enternally if we continue to live the way we want that would not be good.
and you point is?
Re: Jezebel Spirit In Women Exposed by Fredrick4(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
My point is,they should not go back to their vomits.[i]My point is,they should not go back to their vomits.[/i]My point is,they should not go back to their vomits.

(1) (Reply)

Download "This Gospel" By Chosen Generation Choir (cgc Rcf Oau Choir) / What You Need To Know About Folorunsho Alakija / What Does It Mean To Be A Christianity? Can A Sinner Still Be A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.