Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,281 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

‘you’ve Been There For Me Even When You Didn’t Have To ’ – Tiwa Savage To Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘you’ve Been There For Me Even When You Didn’t Have To ’ – Tiwa Savage To Wizkid (1548 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation / Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘you’ve Been There For Me Even When You Didn’t Have To ’ – Tiwa Savage To Wizkid by stane007: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nigerian music star and Mavin's first lady, Tiwa Savage, who turned a year older today has reacted to Starboy Records Boss, Wizkid's birthday message which came 5 times. 
Wizkid shared 5 different photos of her on his Instagram page with caption; 

“Big birthday shout out to a Queen!! Our Queen, My Queen! Hard worker!! @tiwasavage.”

Moved by this, Tiwa Savage wrote; 

“boy, You already know how emotional I get so this is just making me teary. Forget music, you’ve been there for me even when you didn’t have to be. When I doubt myself, you call me ‘mama JamJam’ and put a smile on my face. My dear Ayo, mama JamJam loves you ”

This came shortly before Tiwa Savage who turned 38 today, announced ‘the beginning of a new era’. According to her, she will be performing at her first headline show in the United Kingdom this August.

The Savage Tour’: London Edition, will be taking place at indigo at The O2 on August 24, 2018. The singer further revealed that her musical career started off in the U.K. Here's what she wrote;

'The love has been overwhelming. I am the most blessed girl in the world today
Thank you to EVERYONE that has prayed for me, posted, called, sent birthday wishes 
I guess this is the perfect time to ANNOUNCE the beginning of a new era
My FIRST ever headline show in the U.K. where my musical journey really started 
SAVAGE SOLDIERS LETS DO THIS
@iamsmade I AM READY 
August 24th 2018 #Indigo02
@alagos1 thank you for believing 
#SMADE#MAIN#MAVIN

Tiwa Savage live in concert 
London U.K. 
24th of August 2018
Indigo02
MY FIRST HEADLINE CONCERT IN THE UK 
@iamsmade You know we are killing this right'

With her first show in London, Tiwa Savage will be joining a growing list of Nigerian musicians who will be headlining concerts in London this year. Adekunle Gold and his band, The 79th Element, are also set to perform at Indigo at The O2 sometime in June.

http://lailasnews.com/youve-even-didnt-tiwa-savage-tells-wizkid/

Lalasticlala

Re: ‘you’ve Been There For Me Even When You Didn’t Have To ’ – Tiwa Savage To Wizkid by taylor88(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
This people have been fvcking since ooo

Tillbilz iyaf suffered

4 Likes

Re: ‘you’ve Been There For Me Even When You Didn’t Have To ’ – Tiwa Savage To Wizkid by pyyxxaro: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
taylor88:
This people have been fvcking since ooo

Tillbilz iyaf suffered

Buhari's G-string fall on ur teeth cool

5 Likes

Re: ‘you’ve Been There For Me Even When You Didn’t Have To ’ – Tiwa Savage To Wizkid by taylor88(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Jesus is Lord

Bros remove the curse abeg

I go fit manage make Thunder fire me than this one

11 Likes

Re: ‘you’ve Been There For Me Even When You Didn’t Have To ’ – Tiwa Savage To Wizkid by Ayoemrys(m): 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
taylor88:

Jesus is Lord

ok oya take .thunder fire u

6 Likes

Re: ‘you’ve Been There For Me Even When You Didn’t Have To ’ – Tiwa Savage To Wizkid by Ayoemrys(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
taylor88:

Jesus is Lord

ok its take .thunder fire u

3 Likes

Re: ‘you’ve Been There For Me Even When You Didn’t Have To ’ – Tiwa Savage To Wizkid by pyyxxaro: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
taylor88:

Jesus is Lord

grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ‘you’ve Been There For Me Even When You Didn’t Have To ’ – Tiwa Savage To Wizkid by RichieBrown(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Eh God!!! Headache o lipsrsealed this one pass ancestral curse o

3 Likes

Re: ‘you’ve Been There For Me Even When You Didn’t Have To ’ – Tiwa Savage To Wizkid by femolacqua(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
taylor88:

Jesus is Lord

grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘you’ve Been There For Me Even When You Didn’t Have To ’ – Tiwa Savage To Wizkid by femolacqua(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nairaland people Una no go kill person with laughter. cool
Re: ‘you’ve Been There For Me Even When You Didn’t Have To ’ – Tiwa Savage To Wizkid by Bigflamie(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
pyyxxaro:

grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘you’ve Been There For Me Even When You Didn’t Have To ’ – Tiwa Savage To Wizkid by Generalcook66: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
Wizkid dor really Bleep this girl well well

2 Likes

Re: ‘you’ve Been There For Me Even When You Didn’t Have To ’ – Tiwa Savage To Wizkid by Joelsblog(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lalasticlala oya straight to front page...

1 Like

Re: ‘you’ve Been There For Me Even When You Didn’t Have To ’ – Tiwa Savage To Wizkid by Emmytes(m): 3:21am On Feb 06, 2018
What we need is collabo not all this crappy famzing

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In Style / CEO Nairabet Akinalabi Says He Will Like To Hire Cee C. / Amidst drama, Cee-c Wishes Tobi Bakre A Happy Birthday. Love Wins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.