Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Queen Of Sheba Supposed Palace - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Of Sheba Supposed Palace (1210 Views)

Ijebu Ode The Rest Place Of Queen Sheba / Queen of Sheba Was Buried In Ijebu-Ode Here In Nigeria / Queen Of Sheba, King Solomon, Menelik I And Ark Of The Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Of Sheba Supposed Palace by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
It's located in Aksum, northern Ethiopia. The Ark of the Covenant and the Queen bath are also found in this area.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Of Sheba Supposed Palace by DanZubair(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Brother thanks for sharing.
What of the throne, hope its with you.

1 Like

Re: Queen Of Sheba Supposed Palace by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
DanZubair:
Brother thanks for sharing.
What of the throne, hope its with you.
Cheers smiley
Re: Queen Of Sheba Supposed Palace by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 06, 2018
Hati13:
It's located in Aksum, northern Ethiopia. The Ark of the Covenant and the Queen bath are also found in this area.
Supposed. You said Solomon is a myth undecided

You are throwing away the word of the elders, passed down generations, millenia, for a speculation by a foreigner with a hidden agenda

This is how I treat those foreign theories. If it drastically contradicts the version passed down by our ancestors, it's a lie,

2 Likes

Re: Queen Of Sheba Supposed Palace by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 06, 2018
Muafrika2:

Supposed. You said Solomon is a myth undecided

You are throwing away the word of the elders, passed down generations, millenia, for a speculation by a foreigner with a hidden agenda

This is how I treat those foreign theories. If it drastically contradicts the version passed down by our ancestors, it's a lie,
Queen of Sheba was real. King Solomon was also real, but I only said the Solomonic dynasty of Ethiopia seems myth. But I watched a documentary last week and the scholar said the dynasty could be historically true. It's difficult to have consistent belief in this.

It was our forefathers who said the ruin is Queen of Sheba palace. Most foreigner scholars doubt this though.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Supposed Palace by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hati13:

Queen of Sheba was real. King Solomon was also real, but I only said the Solomonic dynasty of Ethiopia seems myth. But I watched a documentary last week and the scholar said the dynasty could be historically true. It's difficult to have consistent belief in this.

It was our forefathers who said the ruin is Queen of Sheba palace. Most foreigner scholars doubt this though.

Anyway, it's hard to tell the truth from the lie nowadays,

(1) (Reply)

Meet The African Tribe That Offers Sex To Guests / Yoruba Elders Move To Reconcile First-class Monarch, Ooni & Estranged Wife / Words Of Our Elders - Add Your Own Contribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.