Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

How To Add Adsense Ads.txt File On Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add Adsense Ads.txt File On Blogger (906 Views)

How To Perform Self Click On Your Google Adsense Ads Without Getting Banned / Steps To Add Ads.txt File To Blogger For Google Adsense / Add Ads.txt File To Blogger Blogs Via Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Adsense Ads.txt File On Blogger by achcodetech(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
On a blogger group, some friends dropped something on this but I just got to ignore it cos I felt it had nothing to do with me not until some fellow blogger colleagues came around asking me to help them solve the issue of adding AdSense ads.txt for blogger. I love blogging challenges and I could not help but make some research on how to fix and add the AdSense ads.txt publisher ID on blogger dashboard.
If you know you’ve been affected by this and your adsense ads are no longer displaying on your blog, just stay calm as I’ve gotten a solution to this.
The “ADS.TXT” (Authorized Digital Seller) is a list made by a website owner that contains publisher accounts and the names of ads networks that the publisher has authorized to show ads on his/her website. Therefore with the AdSense ads.txt feature, adverts will not be displayed on unauthorized websites.

Follow the guide below to learn how to implement Ads.txt on your blogger blog: READ MORE http://www.achcodetech.com/2018/02/how-to-add-adsense-adstxt-file-on.html

Re: How To Add Adsense Ads.txt File On Blogger by jitendraforfrie: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2018
Can anyone tell how to delete paytm account.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! I'm Having Adsense Issue. / Advertise Your Business For Free On Adwords With Free $350 - VCC Method / Need Affordable Instagram Acct To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.