Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,331 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos (115149 Views)

My Adventure With My Street Chicks +18 / Beginning (my Adventure As A Traditional Warrior) / My Adventure With My Sugar Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by MYKELDAYO(m): 2:24am On Feb 06, 2018
My adventure as a corper in plateau state jos. Am not a good writer but a good reader so bear with me I just want to make you get glue with this story of mine. I happened to miss the first batch of student that was enrolled for Nysc, I was so bitter to see my class mates going for service while some of us was not mobilised, i was angry but I had to wait for d next batch which came like in no time. we went for clearance and went straight to d school admin block to know our faith and where individuals are been posted. It got to my turn submitted all necessary documents and was handover my call up letter when I opened it I saw plateau state mangu jakatai blah blah I was like where be dis for dis country cos I felt bad to see plateau state. Luckily for me a good friend of mine in the same department was posted to plateau state as well do I felt a Lil bit relieved dat at least I got a companion,so we started making researches about the state and gathering info about our new destination. Some people where like its a nice very cold place ,while some where like dat place far oo, some even said its a crisis zone but we got no choice we must obey d clarions call. Went home with mixed feelings some of joy while on d other hand preparing for d Unknown .to b continue. Got few things I think I needed to make my stay comfortable firstly enough money then other things follow kits, white shorts ,white round neck etc my plan was to get there do my 3weeks orientation camping and redeploy to wherever state closer to Lagos where I reside even though am from Edo state cos am not going to stay In dis so called plateau watever. We where to resume camping on Nov 4th so I kept sharing info with my friend named( LOLO) nickname though on how we are going to move together we gathered enough information on where to get buses and how to travel down by road,so we decided to travel by night of on d 3rd of nov then get to plateau state mangu d following morning. So we got to ijora in D evening with our luggages and baggages to travel withand prepare our mind for an adventure u can't resist as I unfold to you in phases...... To be continued...... The bus left Lagos at exactly 7pm[color=#770077][/color] so I quickly make sure I secure two bottles of oshomo bitters for d road to clear d weather forecasts and give situation report.my first observation was dat we where d only corpers inside d bus me and my friend Lolo d rest are adults husband and wife ,except for two sister's going back to school in kebbi and d two of them are on ijab,so I concluded dis bus is going to be as bored as hell but I was wrong... As we where traveling gradually an elderly man prayed for us den I had d believe dat it is going to be a safe trip.but for d fun inside d bus I really doubted, cos I like travelling with folks we can relate well and chat till we could exhaust ourselfs. So as d man finish praying d bus was quiet den I said lobatan...as I was reminiscing on Wat to do or say to make d bus lively, den I notice on of d sister's in ijab opened her nylon bag brought out banana to eat she ate and gave me out of d banana to take.I was scared too collect cos my mummy use to tell me dat I should not collect food from strangers but when I looked closely at her beauty inside d ijab I knew my mum was wrong so I collected d banana and ate her sister was looking at her in awe like d you know him face cos I can read d expression on her face,she ask if I care for more and my answer was who would reject banana from a beautiful stranger her sister heard dat and dey both smiled,i ate more drank water and I said yes my mum would be proud of me.my friend lolo was looking at me like dis guy Don dey use jazz oooo I lock up. By den I was already in good conversation with d sister's cos we sat three of us on same row while lolo was directly at my back.den I told d sister's dat banana nor snacks do I have but oshomo bitters if dey can manage with me dey shouted awusubilahi..wetin consine tita with alpha and beta. as I brought one bottle of my oshomo out to sip it, d sister who gave me d banana said I should please not to take it dat she saw me when I bought it at park dat I look too good to drink such bitters I laughed cos I can't use d word smile. so i told her I want to sell d product for people inside,dat d woman at d park ask me to market it to d people inside d bus dat it relieve cold and catarrh eczenma and all other aliment ,she laughed ehnnn with her sister who was listening to us and my friend lolo.she said I can twist words which I knew I was born to twist both physically and emotionally.she pleaded I shouldn't take it oooo I was like my mama don appear again oooo true dis girl oo.so I told her dat it's possible I get cold and I would need it to heat up she said i don't need it dat she is here for me.wen she mention dat statement I looked at her again and again looked at d ijab on her head again and looked at her sister I was confused. So I concluded dat maybe it's because there mum came with dem to d park to enter d bus maybe dats was y dey rocked d ijab abi na camoflague? I locked up and I said in my heart d end will justify d means it really did.....tbc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by Danchoco(m): 3:12am On Feb 06, 2018
Best....waiting ooooo

1 Like

Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by mikaael(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2018
the Mangu camp was so Cold then oo....buh they got nice facilities there tho I enjoyed the 3 weeks camp than the whole nysc sef

1 Like

Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by MYKELDAYO(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
As cold as ice you where there
Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by MYKELDAYO(m): 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
mikaael:
the Mangu camp was so Cold then oo....buh they got nice facilities there tho
I enjoyed the 3 weeks camp than the whole nysc sef
dats true
Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by MYKELDAYO(m): 3:04am On Feb 09, 2018
Update loading
Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by MYKELDAYO(m): 4:59am On Feb 09, 2018
Traveling at a good speed some people started sleeping while some where just quiet d driver did me a favour by playing Me d best of 2face.he played dis song everytime that I look into your eyes I see fire in there see fire,and if u look into my eyes you see desire in there said if love is a crime I prefer to dey stay jail....... I was just mimicking d sing slowly and hitting d right note like I wrote d song for 2face she was feeling my voice and listening to it like I was referring to her so d song got to Dis part I can't believe she is still a virgin after guys have been up-to her but there was no compromising.she looked deep into my eyes wen I stretched d virgin line, From no where inside d bus one man just said virgin koh virgin ni.all dis children of nowadays so spoilt, rude lost there virginity at a tender age before getting married. I know dis man was looking for trouble or a trouble maker. I quickly jump in defense of d ladies like a chartered lawyer I said Oga you can't be too sure some girls are still loyal decent and keeps there pride till there wedding night. D man said o boy forget dat tin abi small Pickin.yu know how many girls/women I Don see for dis my full life.i said oooo Oga so na you dey disvirgin girls abi people listening just burst laugh...me wey I get sense and can look for trouble i said Oga even inside dis bus wey we dey virgin dey inside d man said osalobua I knew yes dis man na real Edo man or warri.d man said if u fit show me d virgin inside dis bus I go give u 10000 naira omo naso everybody wake up oooo I laugh ehnnn. So people no sleep enter body.i said Oga me no fit find dat one oo for u Ooo. All of a sudden i just told d man Oga me I can tell u am a virgin give me d 10000naira d lady beside me looked at me let me name her( Aishat and her sister Modinat) not real name though,people turn looked at me and shout ehhhhhh. D man said see u spoilt rotten boy virgin wey Sabi drink oshomo bitters I see u for park now wen u dey buy am. All of a sudden dats how i got d name virgin boy in d bus.we drag ooo change topics infact everybody was catching fun like we knew eachother sharing snacks and chatting. Later d discussion died down cos we really had enough of it. Den I notice aishat rested her head on my shoulder her sister modinat looked at me and smiled I knew Wat dat means instantly aishat likes you. I took her phone from her went thru her pictures omo dis babe set can't describe those hidden features. she slept on me with tenderness den I knew she meant her word will be there for me. I manage to sleep a little but before I did I carefully opened my bitters and sip a Little to aid d situation report and weather forecast which says d area is cool and calm no threat to life and property.we alighted at a filling station to buy fuel so we all came down to stretch our body, wee and do all sorts.I bought yoghurt suyar and water. I ate d suyar with d quiet lolo and d two sister's I opened d yoghurt fix d straw and placed it on Aishat mouth while Medinat drank part of d water.wen she saw me caring for her sister she said hmmm I go love oooo, I knew she meant go ahead I talked to my aishat a Lil when modinat slept off. We exchange contact held each others hand tightly at some point which shows a Lil bit of commitment and we promise to keep d bond. She promise to see me in jos wen i settle down and would surprise me day she did as promised but dat will be for another chapter.d night was shorter we got to kebbi where dey would alight it was hard for me to let go cos I felt d chemistry between us was of good reaction.we hugged and she left as I bid dem good bye.i felt like crying though but I comport I was quiet all tru d journey ,immediately I took my phone and texted her.wish I could drop down and join you but I couldn't ,Felt have known you all my life,cant wait to see you soonest. Message delivered slept off cos I was down when I woke up I got dis reply.meeting u was special cos u are special and I like u a lot hope to see u again missed you. Save journey I care virgin boy. Wen I read it my dick reacted..... Tbc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by MYKELDAYO(m): 3:48am On Feb 10, 2018
Travelled all through d night no view of plateau state I was like lobatan,there was a time I ask d driver where are we going.peoople calling from home we are you now? I was like I don't know there oooo.to cut d long story short we arrived marabanjama at exactly 10am we got to Mangu camp after so many stop and search by d military men at exactly 12pm.wen I saw d crowd. At d gate I was like me did dis people come here.we are told to line up in a single file by some military men. omo d line was so long I can't even describe it. I met some sure Lagos boys on d cue and we became nigas from d spot moved luggages together and was checked in around 4pm.i happened to finish my registration date same night along with my new friends got bunks and my platoon number was 0438 that's the number who brought in d fame and the success and d babes. I was in plaatoon8 cos of d last digit on my number. I was just overwhelmed by d crowd in d camp.the cold was extremely channeled towards d camp like very very cold outside and inside.we happened to be d first set of corpers to open and use d camp everything new. As time goes on we where able to trace our platoon.we where ask to select a platoon leader and one of d guy I met on d cue choosed me Mykel as d platoon8 leader responsibility meets fame and class. I met our platoon officer madam( joy)not real name though.wen I met her I was like waoooo she is endowed beautiful and classy her back side is my turning point cos awa like furo ganooo assnal fans for life. She is always busy dat she almost left all d platoon job for me to handle so I capitalised on dat and build my ladies Empire i hardly Pay for foods or drinks at d mammie market cos somebody will locate me from my platoon and take d bills.other platoon members See Me as a popular figure cos dey hardly see my platoon officer she just passes info to me and she is out. I build my own team have loyal guys who works with me and girls who make it up to me whenever real matter arise. I snap almost every day cos he no easy I got good looks speaks fluently and I depend solemly on GODs wisdom. so I gat all it takes to prove am worth it. Am a ladies man and even d ladies knows it. I used to have dis policy not to date girls in my jurisdiction but dis time it fails cos d fair imo girls in my platoon alone can get me out of proportion.whenever I address my platoon in d morning I will just get confuse in which to pick among d ladies. On d 3rd day of d camp Jesus rose uP on my way back from mamiie market at around 9pm wen I was trying to compose myself back to d hostel after taking campari and magic moment,i heard d voice of one marymagdalene calling Mykel mykel I was like who b dis now she came closer and said am Mary am in ur platoon i asked which platoon she said 8 I said OK. I started moving she said are u in a hurry I said no she said OK .can we just chat a Lil before going to sleep I told her is too cold dat I can't chill she said she is going to keep me warm den we sat somewhere close to d kitchen.very dark and hidden we started talking randomly she said she likes my style of leadership and d way I handle matters arising I said thank u.we brushly talked about relationship and drop at sex Bustop wen I came down and we got intimate we kissed very well I tucked out her melon breast I sucked those two like I needed to breath for air she started wiggling moaning at Dis same time. Brought out my dick she sucked fervently and blew d biigle like her life depends on it.we wasted no time brought out my wallet insert my condom and banged till she came I didn't come at all she got her orgasm twice. I knew dat campari+magic moment vodka was on course she enjoyed it cost i see how happy she was after d event. We manage to escape to d hostel cos soldiers we already matching people out of d mammie for keeping late night.i jumped on my bed and slept off woke up tired d entrance morning got to d parade ground late. Tbc

2 Likes

Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by MYKELDAYO(m): 6:59am On Feb 14, 2018
My assistant took over for me at d parade ground .i joined in immediately took attendance of our platoon to see if anybody was missing cos there was info some corpers sneacked out of camp to wherever and dey have to be fished out.i knew deep down dat some of my platoon members are out,so I marked everybody present all of a sudden d army officer attached to us came took d attendance from me and called numbers randomly GOD saved my platoon dat day from not been caught. We did some cleaning and during did exercise I spotted dis lady called Kate.she was endowed and Beautiful we talked by chance while cleaning and she got my attention,we went to d maamy market after d cleaning exercise.we took tea and bread and she asked me why did I took d risk of marking everybody present when I knew some are missing at d parade ground, I told her I wouldnt watch my team member suffering on Wat I could do something about. So I have to she said dat was nice for taking d risk,i told her I could do same for her if I have too. She smiled I told her if she would allow me take some risk for her. She said like,? I said getting to know her better and been able to confide tins dear to me with her...she said no p we exchange contacts. Tbc

2 Likes

Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by Danchoco(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2018
Activities don start..

No boring moment
Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by MYKELDAYO(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
I and Kate started whatsaping all tru d night talked randomly and agree to give us a try cos she already like me too.. She called in the morning afternoon and night there I knew Kate want something serious and for me d night is still young. i got accquinted with one of the army officer whom we became friends at the mammi market cos I always by him and friends whatever they want to drink and eat,i also help him secure some babes for himself he almost slept with one in my present inside d mammy market sucked are breast and rough handle her with hard romance if I must say dis cos d way I see him dat night was so rough. d lady Funmi had to break her way out from him cos he was too harsh on her,funmi got mad at me for setting her up with d army officer I begged herbut she was crossed with me.d army officer helped me sneak Kate out of d camp Ground we went to a local hotel inside mangu I booked 2hours we drank and kissed passionately I made her suck me and I did same don't ask me where, I banged her passionately and left d impression she would come back for more.cos my first sex with any lady in my life is always duracel 10times longer better and sweeter. She was tired dat I had to book extra 1hour for her to rest. I got a call from Ruth my platoon assistant day there would be meeting by 5pm with well platoons leader and assistant,i checked my time it was past4 I woke her up and we find our way back into d camp. I went to quickly freshen up and attended d meeting.we where told to prepare our team for various competitions such as,volley ball,football,miss Nysc,macho man,short drama, cultural dance,100m race, bold and Beautiful etc I knew it was a very big task ahead and also a time to explore.all I need is just principal wisdom and it paid of. I got to my platoon I highlighted all of d various competition and how we are going to share ourselfs and Wat u have interest in doing and Wat u can do better to help us win in short I gave everyone a sense of belonging to participate advice and support.to my surprise people turn up very well to various groups and willing to help win. A lady from covenant university said she is a pro volleyball player indeed she was cos we won d volleyball competition10k price. A lady from osun state university volunteer to take up cultural dance. So we shared various group head to supervise and give me situation report on each group. We where doing real good at all ends from d report am getting only dat I learnt there is a division in the cultural dance group.i stepped in to address d issue the osun girl olabisi wanted to do a Yoruba dance and song while d igbo girls want dance and song from there region d igbo girls where much in numbers and was trying to intimidate d olabisi of a girl.i needed wisdom to tread carefully and give verdicts on Wat dey should do.i notice firstly the olabisi girl is sweet to have tender and soft, secondly I notice there was no guy in the group so I brought in some flexible funny guys. Lastly d igbo girls where too much so I need to cut dem in numbers to avoid much distraction from dem.i called d group and told den we would be doing d Yoruba cultural dance i saw the expression on there face bad. Some left d group and I told them it's fine by me we need committed people not people who just come to distract us we separated d wheat from d sharf.and we had a perfect team olabisi put in her best. I called olabis made her strong encouraged her I told her I believe in her and she could do it with d team she had.gave her clue like four different platoons are doing igbo songs so it's good we didn't join dem. We are d only platoon doing Yoruba cultural dance,so I told her she need to add uniqueness to go brighter. And Moreover Yoruba costume are easy to get but d igbo costume hard to get. I watched there rehearsal twice gave more clue and lightened there spirit with2k for drinks after rehearsal. They where all happy and on d deal day I called d team and told them we win we win together and we loose we loose together,but I promise dem if they loose I will give dem the 20k wining price dey where surprise, I cheer dem to win.i gathered support all around mobilise clapping fans from d platoon .olabisi took d lead road and she dance like a river goddess she lifted d team and we won platoon 8 won again.popularity came knocking and i took it. Olabisi thanked me for believing in her she hugged me and gave me a deep kiss that night I liked it and I got close to her ear and i told her would love to do this again she said am welcome anytime...... Tbc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by Danchoco(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
Interesting adventure waiting for more.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by MYKELDAYO(m): 5:19am On Feb 18, 2018
We got to the parade ground in the morning all head up high cos of our recent victory again. After the morning ritual at d camp, I invited olabisi to the front she came forward we hugged and I congratulate her and her team for making us proud, I praised her and made her feel important, I took her to mammi market that morning we ate breakfast together and I told her I like her fighting spirit and zeal to win. That i wish she could reflect that into a relationship That I like her alot and i want us to exist, she said she has a serious relationship and she would be redeploying ,I felt no need to pressure her cos I feel soft for her,.i asked if we could do the kissing again she said we could try then I knew I could break in so I told her we could go out of camp if she doesn't mind she said no probs.i couldn't find my army officer to sneak me out. So I summoned the courage to the gate and told them we need costume for our beauty peargent and we need to get them asap, I tipped them 1k and we left for mangu to a guest house,we where at the bar chilling at first then I noticed one Nysc official named Mr ugwu protocol officer was around with a female corper I was really scared at first but summoned the courage to relax. I told olabisi what I saw that sitting down at the bar is not save for us too that we don't know who is seeing us so I convince her we get a room to relax and she concur we went in took in our drinks we both drank magic moment and meat discuss a little and I asked her for a kiss she obliged and she did that perfectly we kissed for minutes and one thing led to another,i found her breast sucked it seriously for about 5min she was already wiggling, I carressed her place my mouth on her belly button close to the tip of our...... She couldn't take it any longer she uncloth her self I did same faster and it was a blast we bleeped like we where representing our platoon,she bleeped me well giving me good rhythm like she was dancing for another competition. Then I saw why we won the dancing competition cos she is good on and off the pitch of play.we both climaxed several times and got exhausted. We came back to the gate around 5pm empty handed and was questioned seriously.i told them we already booked the gown and we needed some adjustments on it so the woman is fixing it for us and promise to deliver the next day in camp.they refused to grant us entry and was avoiding to create scene, olabisi was already scared cos I could see that on her face.i immediately notice a change at the gate they have changed duty.... I brought out my wallet about to give out bribe, when i saw my platoon officer called my name mykel only GOD knows where she was coming from too but good timing.she ask what was the problem i explain to her she knew I was lieing but helped us in and defended us, I was relieved and thankful not for me but for the innocent girl I was about to ruin.they where doing skill acquisition inside the hall and I have no skill to learn there cos they don't have my skills(banging and fabrication) I went to my hostel slept off tbc...........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by Danchoco(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2018
Baddest in the game....i hail ooo

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by MYKELDAYO(m): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
Days turns into weeks the camp was really getting intense competitive tougher and interesting. My platoon was doing really good at all ends,we came 2nd runner up in d beauty pageant cos we lack d right costumes to win that but our candidate still push us that far, thanks to her blessing kanu. We got to the football finals with platoon 6,i Was the team captain and also a very good footballer cos football Was The only thing I could also do very well aside from banging and fabrication.football is also one of my hobby and best sport,plus been a Barcelona fan for that matter,i played in that competition like its a trial for me to camp nou.the football pitch was filled to the brim from camp officials to the Rsm, soldiers,OBS spectators Corp members etc the match kicked up on a very high note the both team played very well missed couple of chances and first half ended up nil. I was relieved a little cos we had lapses from the our goal keeper and our striker who where already tipsy before the match I was angry at them and was just managing my temper on them cos no replacement for them, we got into d second half pretty bad after considering 2 goals in the first 20 minutes of the second half. My mind was down weak and furious.but i knew i could do more and i have to,after looking at thé crowd once more and seeing my platoon 8 down and given up on us.i converted à long range freekick into thé net cos left to me i have no stricker to dépend on.the team spirit Came alive after thé goal cos i saw thère mood changed into something positive ,oui opposent was disorganised we quiclky capitalise on that and led in another goal from à loosed ball from there defender i collected the Ball from him and took a straight shot into there net it was a goal. The whole field was lighted up my platoon came into the field and well wisher to hug kiss and touch my body, it took several minutes before things could get back to normal.the Match ended 2v2 and we headed straight to penalty they scored there first 4 penaltykicks and we scored ours too it was so intense and pressure filled. I was just praying that we should win and that GOD should crown our effort ,there 5th man who happened to be there tallisman was to play he was full of confident
I knew he would score cos my keeper was drunk but to my surprise the drink was wiped off cos he saved the penalty with is face,i felt he deserved it there was noise hailing everywhere for him saving that penalty.it was our turn to play and it was my turn to take my own penalty kick guess what?................. I iiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by Danchoco(m): 12:04am On Feb 25, 2018
Suspense mood
Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by MYKELDAYO(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
i iiiii scored the winning goal for my team it was a blast and cheer from every side of the field people rushed towards us to congratulate d team,they where kisses and hugs from every corner I was even lifted up by my platoon mates and fans it was our day and we had fun celebrating d victory, there is dis lady who came to hug me she was from platoon 3 her name was favour she said I really tried in d match and she was happy we won,she mentioned she plays football too dat was wen I looked at her closely, she got a big ass so I was curious wondering what kind of football she was talking about cos moving her ass and d ball will be difficult from my own perspective. we took to mammi later at night to celebrate our victory we almost shut down d mammi market with celebration we bought more than enough drinks meats suya etc we dance dance dance and rock each other till we where exhausted. it was our day and we took advantage of it and enjoyed it.I noticed dat favour was part of d fans dat join us at our Victory party at mammi but I was tipsy and tired to meet her cos I already rocked and dance with so many platoon girls already so not having her time. it was really getting late like around 9:30pm and the army officers are beginning to chase people, so I told my platoon mates that is time to leave so we won't get punished for something else. we shut down d party and people started moving back to there various hostels. favour came to meet me up and held my hand and said I was too even busy to notice her so I told her am sorry that is just been too tired, I was talking to her when one of the army officers called me and ask if I was the platoon leader I said yes so he told me is there turn to celebrate our victory that i should buy them drinks so I sat with dem and favour joined us with two other platoon male friends. I bought 4 big magic moment and we started afresh soldjers dey drink ooo dey drank the 4 bottles in no time. favours said she wants to sleep so I need to excuse myself and walk her to the female hostel it was really dark like to11 we manage to walk a little forward pass d mammi market towards the kitchen I held her close in a very tight hidden corner we started kissing passionately and smushing,I knew for her to stay that long she needed something longer, I brought out her breast and sucked d nipple with great effect it was pleasant and I saw her moaning like she really needed me to fill in the gap for her,I quickly bend her over from the back and inserted my d***k and gave something her 10times longer than a Duracell battery I gave her a blast she was really sweet and a good baller cos she could play from the back side and withstand the leg over and bend over, she came anyhow cos I always make sure during sex my partner get satisfied and reach climax. it gives me joy cos am not selfish and it will make you comeback for more. she held me tight cos she couldn't feel her legs like she said that it's shaking I laughed see footballer. I took her to the hostel and was accosted by local security officers I told them she was drunk and the soldjers ask me to bring her from mammi market to the hostel to sleep. they took her from me and took her inside. jejjelly i went to my hostel to sleep,

2 Likes

Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by MYKELDAYO(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
i iiiii scored the winning goal for my team it was a blast and cheer from every side of the field people rushed towards us to congratulate d team,they where kisses and hugs from every corner I was even lifted up by my platoon mates and fans it was our day and we had fun celebrating d victory, there is dis lady who came to hug me she was from platoon 3 her name was favour she said I really tried in d match and she was happy we won,she mentioned she plays football too dat was wen I looked at her closely, she got a big ass so I was curious wondering what kind of football she was talking about cos moving her ass and d ball will be difficult from my own perspective. we took to mammi later at night to celebrate our victory we almost shut down d mammi market with celebration we bought more than enough drinks meats suya etc we dance dance dance and rock each other till we where exhausted. it was our day and we took advantage of it and enjoyed it.I noticed dat favour was part of d fans dat join us at our Victory party at mammi but I was tipsy and tired to meet her cos I already rocked and dance with so many platoon girls already so not having her time. it was really getting late like around 9:30pm and the army officers are beginning to chase people, so I told my platoon mates that is time to leave so we won't get punished for something else. we shut down d party and people started moving back to there various hostels. favour came to meet me up and held my hand and said I was too even busy to notice her so I told her am sorry that is just been too tired, I was talking to her when one of the army officers called me and ask if I was the platoon leader I said yes so he told me is there turn to celebrate our victory that i should buy them drinks so I sat with dem and favour joined us with two other platoon male friends. I bought 4 big magic moment and we started afresh soldjers dey drink ooo dey drank the 4 bottles in no time. favours said she wants to sleep so I need to excuse myself and walk her to the female hostel it was really dark like to11 we manage to walk a little forward pass d mammi market towards the kitchen I held her close in a very tight hidden corner we started kissing passionately and smushing,I knew for her to stay that long she needed something longer, I brought out her breast and sucked d nipple with great effect it was pleasant and I saw her moaning like she really needed me to fill in the gap for her,I quickly bend her over from the back and inserted my d***k and gave something her 10times longer than a Duracell battery I gave her a blast she was really sweet and a good baller cos she could play from the back side and withstand the leg over and bend over, she came anyhow cos I always make sure during sex my partner get satisfied and reach climax. it gives me joy cos am not selfish and it will make you comeback for more. she held me tight cos she couldn't feel her legs like she said that it's shaking I laughed see footballer. I took her to the hostel and was accosted by local security officers I told them she was drunk and the soldjers ask me to bring her from mammi market to the hostel to sleep. they took her from me and took her inside. jejjelly i went to my hostel to sleep. our platoon 8 was to join the kitchen cooks the next morning to make breakfast.......tbc
Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by MYKELDAYO(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
the bigle sound woke me up I hated the sound that morning cos I was very tired. took my bath and cleaned up and went straight to parade ground did some few stuff and later join the rest of my mate at the canteen cooking yam and sauce though I got to the canteen late so things where not going smoothly cos my assistant Ruth was unable to handle and direct the people cooking properly as soon as I touched ground people where complaining. the point was that Ruth been a woman wants to control d guys to work but she ain't doing anything, so one of the guys told her she can't cook at all and that when she gets married it would be worst for her. so they exchanged words that was what made the kitchen head and supervisor Mrs salami knew the platoon leader was not around, so I got the hint from my loyalist there, as soon as I got there the cooking was slow. I took the knives from all of the ladies and gave it to all d guys there and arrange 10 tubers of yam each for each guy including me and i said the first person to finish peeling and cutting gets 1k o boy the atmosphere changed just 1k bobos start challenge the kitchen became lively everybody was watching clapping the cooks supervisor where laughing. Frank from Enugu finished first I guess is mother should be selling and frying yam cos he won convincingly he even peeled more and before you knew it we peeled over 120 tubers of yam within an hour,I gave Frank his. # 1000 price we snap the girls where through with d sauce I order for malt for all d women in kitchen cooking including the madam salami they really appreciated the kind gesture and said they wish we would be cooking every day with them that we are the best platoon to ever join them cooking. we washed all dishes and pots cleaned up the environment,and we served the food very very well and there was no complain at all. the women thanked me personally and we became good friends I don't que to get food anymore whenever I want to eat. I just go to the canteen meet anyone of them they served me from the officials food with big meats then I knew there is a big difference between officials food and corpers meal. i happened to meet Queen at the canteen she is Mrs Salamis daughter she had witnessed all that had happened during our cooking and already liked my style of doing things we became friends got each other's contact and always talk and chat on phone,she calls me when food is ready she serves me as well and things started going out well between us,although there where side talks from the women in the canteen but she could always handle them. she happens to be a graduate as well only waiting for her call up letter too,she is only assisting her mum to monitor cooking when she is not around,i really like her cos she got class and style plus been beautiful and got good (dichotomy as well we call it ass)we became so close that she promise to pass the night at the camp with the cooks instead of going home with her mum cos they gave the cooks there own quarters. she convinced her mum and she told me she would be staying I was so glad and happy to hear that, after all activities for the day I took her to the mammi market I order for two shawarma and yogurt for her and I took vodka we talked a lot I made her laugh all through cos I happened to b a very funny guy as well ,we danced a little cos there was a birthday celebration at the bar we where chilling, we really had fun that night we talked from relationship to sex and she seems to really know a lot but still a novice, she had sex just twice with same guy who she lost her virginity too and she didn't enjoy the experience it was rough for her cos it was like a struggling kind of sex. I told her things could be different with us that she should accept me first into her life that I want to learn how to love her. she ask series of questions about, of all the girls in the camp why her?I told her that's how fate want things to be and she should count her self lucky to be d only one. she accepted me after so much talk and convincing I walked her to there quarters greeted few of the cook still talking outside the rest are all asleep, her mum gat her own apartment,I was welcomed inside we talked a lil and gave her a hug to say good night she held me tight and she couldn't let go, we turned kissing and romancing and getting heated up smushing seriously it was getting out of hand then I had to stop her she wanted more but I told her we had to take things slow that I don't want us to do the struggling and rough kind of sex we won't enjoy she looked into my eyes and saw the smart difference she wanted. we kissed again and stopped then one of the cook just came in thank GOD we where apart just holding hands. we said good night and I went to the my hostel to sleep pondering on what would have happened if it was not her mum's apartment and the cooks where not around cos I was dam fucking in the mood that night just respected her and cared cos I have a soft side for her. she text me on WhatsApp to say tanks for making her night worth it and that she enjoyed every single part of me. I told her I want to make her enjoy sex and I want to do it the right time and at d right place,and that sex is meant to be enjoyed not endured. those words got her and she smileyed it out mykel I love you ,I smiled and replied I love you too, she was sleeping alone and it was so so cold that night we chatted until her battery got drain, I saw some guys drinking whiskey inside the hostel I joined them we had a blast and slept off. what a night TBC

3 Likes

Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by MYKELDAYO(m): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
pls I beseech you good readers to always drop your comments and criticize constructively so it could help me improve cos am not too good as a writer.tanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by quadri956(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2018
gladly following......waiting for the next episode
Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by MYKELDAYO(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Queen called me in the morning while on the parade ground that she has to go home and will come back later in the day. we did all camp rituals that morning and was handed over to the man o war for drilling it was fun and tedious but I was fit for those challenge, we left for the hall for lectures on how to make beads cake etc it was bored and not interesting to me i was looking for an excuse to leave the hall when my phone rang it was my platoon officer( madamjoy) she ask me too meet her up at her office. I got there and I notice people where wishing her happy birthday left and right. it was her birthday indeed I quickly wish her same and asked her if she is celebrating it and she said yes but it's going to be out of camp. I ask her if am invited she said no problem that is going to be an all night party in one of the hotels around,I also ask her if I could invite someone she said just one person, I quickly called queen and told her the latest development crystal hotel 8pm at bokos till dawn she said she would make it down, we discuss platoon issue's, arrange files and document with my platoon officer and she told me by 5 I should get ready we would be leaving the camp for bokos where her fiance and friends are making arrangement for the party. I went to the hostel took one of my very expensive shirt and chinos trouser ironed them and packed it inside my small bag,went to the mammi market shaved my beard's and trimmed my hair and i was looking dapper soft and Behind as usual,we got to bokos at exactly 6:30 we went straight to her house met with some friends and we talked drank a lil then they poured drinks all over her body she was messed up all for birthday sake, it was getting late, I pulled a call through to queen and she told me she is just about leaving the house I was glad she could still make it, I met with madam joy fiance DAN the guy is cool and collected we talked a Lil and he drove me to the hotel with some people from the house and promise to come pick madam joy cos she was still busy testing dresses and wearing make up,the hall was well decorated and well arranged the DJ was in place but DAN told me there was no MC yet I told him I would do that for him he thanked me and hugged me then left. I quickly went to the reception met with receptionist and told her I need a room she said #3000 I said am a corper ooo and I have #2000 i scoped her and she gave me a room. I collected a book and pen from her quickly draft out a program for the birthday party in my room, cos I happened to do the MC job a lot while I was in school and I get paid for it so it was nothing new to me,all i just need was an opportunity and like dis to show them what I gat to keep other shows coming, my phone rang at exactly 8:15 and it was Queen she told me was at the gate i went out to pick her she was looking so so beautiful I couldn't believe my eyes nice make ups she made her hair and was glittering,I asked her are u the celebrant or u came to still the show from her,I ushered her to our room and she told me how almost her mum didn't want to let her leave the house,I said thank GOD she is here now. I took my bath dressed up and she looked at me and she couldn't believe her eye's, whenever I rock that outfit plus my looks I could steal any show I knew that from inception,she was just complementing me and was all over me when we started kissing and making advances on the bed when my phone rang and it was madam Judith she was at the venue already looking for me to start the show as soon as she saw me she looked at me repeatedly and said mykel she hugged me and we took selfies. seeing us wearing white short and round neck in the camp made us look small and inferior but when she saw me in the real world I could pass for her boyfriend. The show started with prayers and the hall was filled with matured guest from the RSM to camp officials,Nysc officials,etc this made me top up my game I polished my English brought in originality made the hall lively wowed the audience with jokes, dance from celebrant, officials etc I made them lunched the wines and cake and realized close to #40,000 naira for the celebrant she was so happy and couldn't believe it could amount to that with my shuga coated mouth and LAMBA we did it. there was enough to eat and drink, DJ lemxy was on point dishing out hit tracks we dance dance and the party ended, so many guest took my numbers and promise to call and give me shows I knew exactly that will happen Na GOD. I took queen and we went inside our Lodge at exactly 2am, we showered together she was shy at first but she succumbed,all her features was right in front of me fresh boobs and a smooth body,we kissed like our breath depend on it smushed each other in the bathroom seriously I took her to the bed suck her boobs gently she couldn't bear it I sucked her belly button gave her a lil head cos she can't withstand that from the look of things from moaning,screaming and rolling,her body her queens was willing yearning and wet to receive the Kings d**k I used my had to brush her apart ad went in slowly she almost gave up the ghost when the full length King size d**k hit her she was screaming I withdrew slowly to calm her down then i started thrusting in gently and steady she was enjoying the whole lot gradually she could cope and adapting to the sweet things of life. sex the only thing you enjoy without smiling. I bleeped her well and she climbed on me and started riding on me I let her just do that I begin to thrust inside her from underneath,she was climaxing steady with my mouth on her fresh boobs we took the ride to sleep and woke up around 7am, it was a sunday morning so there was no need rushing to camp it's church and rest all through, queen went to the bathroom taking her bath preparing to leave I joined her in there and gave a from her big back side she held the water system and I gave something called for the road,she dressed up I took her to the park gave her tfair exchanged good byes and she left. I called madam joy she ask me to report to her house immediately I went to the hotel take my bath and told the receptionist am coming back to pick my things some drinks i took at the party and my bag she said my money and lodging as expired,I drew close to her gave 1k and she smiled. I took a bike and ask madam joy for description she told the bike man. I got to her place she was with her camp officials and female friends,the first question she throwed at me was how much did I made at the venue of the party for her I said I counted #39,500 she said she counted #40000 I said maybe she was tipsy and moreover it's equivalent she said she thought maybe some one must have removed 500 from her pause when she recounted the money this morning everybody in the house hissed. then she said ehn ehn mykel you are a bad guy ooo how where u able to convince queen Mrs salami daughter to the party and lodged her overnight u must have really enjoyed her ur night ooo. my answer was like mama joy see me now, I be fine boy,get sweet mouth get better original natural red lips,they gadge well, dress well,why babe no go trip,all her friends where like ehn ehn ehneh haayyyyy they started clapping there hands,mykel shake me shake me o boy you be confirm guy,I like u I like u you no dey dull, one of them NANCY was like your outfit yesterday was superb I never even believed you are a corper, you handled the show well matured and interesting give me your number I called my line and almost all of them typed it on there phones, I told mama joy am hungry ooo,she said while you no go hungry when you don f**k yourself day break. she stood up went to the kitchen and served me fried rice and chicken I ate it all and drank yogurt from the fridge. I was resting myself when a WhatsApp message came into my phone, I like you u know, i was like pls who you when d picture came up on WhatsApp and she typed Nancy my heart beat gbim gbim, and our eyes jammed in four, i reply thanks MA she said was the MA there ain't you a big boy,I smiled I knew she was a flirt and if she flirt with me I will give her the bang of her life she won't regret,mama joy was outside with some friends as soon as he came in I told her I will be leaving now, that I will still need to pick my bag at the hotel and leave for camp Nancy heard that, mama joy counted #5000 and gave it to me, I thanked her we hugged and I was about leaving when Dan came in he said mykel you are still around i said I was about taking my leave now he reached for his wallet fold Another #5000 into my hands he said thanks for yesterday you made the show look great I will call u soonest. I went to the road side looking for bike when a message came in from nancy, mykel wait for me at the hotel I will join you soon I was shocked to see that, (emi ekun) King lion I quickly readjust myself and reply back I would wait for u only if u won't stay long,she replied won't keep you waiting my dear. I got to the hotel told the receptionist I would be staying till evening gave her another 1k she opened all her teeth,at least i could watch EPL in my room and enjoy my weekend. I opened one of the whiskey I collected from the party I ordered for cup from the receptionist and bought fried meat I was drinking the whiskey cos I will need it for the fist coming up. I called my queen twice she didn't pick up I concluded she will be resting cos you can't fight King a lion and remain the same she needs rest. I texted nancy sup with you and where you at?she said she is about leaving madam joys house now that she doesn't want any suspicious move or bad timing,I said owk, she said see you soonest. I took another cup of whiskey and meat to step it down cos the whiskey was very strong and I could feel the reaction I only just know who will bear the consequences I took another cup. i checked the time it was 1:05pm I was angry about texting nancy when she called that she is at the gate that she need #100 naira change to give the bike man that she doesn't have change. I went out gave the bike man #200 naira and he left. I was feeling delayed and the alcohol in my system was making me vexed for her,I was angry kind of and she could see that on my face she said she sorry for keeping me waiting. she brought fruits along with her banana, water melon,Apple and carrot we went inside the room and she sat to apologize once more i told her it's owk that I understand her plight. she did one of the things that always trip me most before sex changing her cloth herself and went straight to the bathroom to shower, unlike those girls waiting for a guy to start begging them when you know this is what you came for (Rihana). she left the bathroom putting on her gown,I took turn showered as well and came in to join her on the bed, she was already sipping out of the whiskey Good for her cos she would need it as well. I ate some banana and joined her on d bed we started kissing seriously cos i notice she is good at it we sucked lips like who is fighting for supremacy. we pulled of been unclad I sucked her big breast and she was moaning like a cat and wiggling. I let her suck my dick with her fat lips and she really impressed me she tried I reward her and we did (69) if u know what it means. she was mad i really burst her brain with 69)cos I bet she hadn't tried that before it was a new experience for her,she can't even hold my dick she was just shaking and wiggling. she begged and said honey it's enough of this .then i let her stay on top of me she ride me, bleeped me, jump upon it and chew the dick the way she wanted I watched her climax twice on top of me. when she was tired of riding, I layed her down and bleeped her p***y from the back she was screaming badly and sweating inside jos cold we climax together and she was really exhausted. we lyed on the bed talking I ask her what did she liked about me she said can't even figured that out that when her spirit liked something she would just go for it. that she knew I was special when she saw me on the stage dishing out command and was in control of the show that she likes guys who could be in charge and take charge. as soon as she mentioned that statement my charger heard that and and charged my dick to a percentage that could raise erection, I drew her close and slide into her she said she was tired,it fell on deaf ears I thrust faster Into her gave her harder her pussy was hot she was screaming harder I stopped sucked her breast she was coming I could feel it I let her climax then I used her Orgasm to f**k her more I couldn't release cos she really begged me to stop then I had too she was really tired. I checked the time it was past 4 I change d TV channel it was arsenal vs man u playing I sat with the banana finished all and ate little carrot. first half finished I ask her to tell me about her self,she said is the 3rd child and only daughter her dad was a politician and former commissioner for health in plateau state they are really well to do her elder brother was a doctor and the other stays abroad she is the last child and works with the ministry of Health she was owk too, just that her choice of friends in there 30s still single and doing slay is queen is baffling me. I pranked her and told her i would be redeploying back to Lagos she rolled from the bed and knelt down and held me mykel please stay in plateau state I will take care of you nothing will happen to you,I told her I would think about it that am still weighing my options. she said I should please stay. (rihana I want you to stay). I told her we need to start leaving I jumped of the bed went to the bathroom showering she came in as well to join me I got erected and gave her another round she loved as the waterfront the shower poured on house it was wet and splufic, the sound of her ass plus the water gave me joy to continue I did and we climax at once. I cleaned up she finished dressing up as well and held me mykel pls dont leave me I love u nobody has ever banged the way you did today,I will cherish this day for the rest of my life she said all sorts you are a fine boy ladies will come after you but pls find a place for me to dwell in your heart, I told her I would try I checked the time it was 5:30. carried my bag and drinks and i told her it's time to leave she hugged and kissed me and request for my account number I gave her. we took separate bikes drop at d park she headed to jos while I took a cab going back to the camp mangu, told d driver where I would be dropping slept all through the journey.... tbc

3 Likes

Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by Danchoco(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
U be horse.....always on motion...I hails u more grace mykel
Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by quadri956(m): 7:11am On Apr 11, 2018
following
Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by Meekdon: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
following gidigba your tori sweet me smiley i was in ghost mode yesternight but today i say i must comment
Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by MYKELDAYO(m): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Danchoco:
U be horse.....always on motion...I hails u more grace mykel
am only enjoying the horse race
Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by MYKELDAYO(m): 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Meekdon:
following gidigba your tori sweet me smiley i was in ghost mode yesternight but today i say i must comment
thanks bro you never even see anything
Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by MYKELDAYO(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
I dropped at the camp gate at exactly 7:25 got to the gate opened my bag brought out 2 bottles of rum and gave it to the security officers there to avoid talks and long story of where are you coming from. I quickly entered into the camp to mingle with my mates, little did I know that rumors as circulated in my platoon about the birthday party I went. some people even said I was dating madam joy my platoon officer, some said why was I the only one invited why didn't they know about it all sorts of gossip's and foul talk in the air. some can't even wait to see me to gist them how it went cos they heard it was a blast, I really loved the news going viral cos it's needed for the fame and class am in,just went to my hostel to sleep,I woke up very late and hungry checked my time it was pass 11,then took my phone saw missed calls from queen madam joy and Nancy I couldn't call back cos it was late,I saw a credit alert from my bank opened and it was #20,000 naira from Nancy, the hungry in me left without notice i was like making money out of one my hubby is the best way to build a career. I remembered I had cornflakes in my bag milk and Milo I made a delicious fast food with it and slept off into the dream land,I had a dream I was really banging someone seriously guess who? madam joy in my dream hitting her hard and she was screaming hard then Dan opened the door and saw us. Thank GOD for the bigle that woke me up for me to know I was dreaming and not in the reality, i wouldn't have know what Dan will do to me in that dream,I was baffled and concluded that my dream has joined my colleague in this rumor of madam joy,but little did I know that dreams come through and madam joys big ass is going to ride on the Kings cock. I bowed down said my prayers thanking GOD for revealing the deep secret of the world to one of his children he love and also thanking him for a wonderful day ahead, I took my bath dressed up and buggled up to the camp ground and it was a very cold morning as usual,we did national anthem Nysc anthem followed by pep talk and announcement,and it was announced that some corpers where caught having sex at the mammi market and another caught at the gallery in the lecture hall, there was noise shout and hailing in the camp ground there platoon number was called out and that they would face disciplinary committee and be expelled from the camp,I just laughed at the expulsion news and the panel that would be sitted. can't they see the cold out there some people don't drink nor smoke and sex is there only way out of boredom, and I also reflected on why is everybody been caught up with some in their dreams and some in the reality. the mood in the platoon was down just becos some of the stake holders in the platoon felt I denied them tickets to madam joys party and that's not my duty. I address the platoon that morning and touch the issue with wisdom and cleared the air that it will be impossible for me and madam joy to make corpers leave camp all in the name of birthday that she even sneaked me out. talking of the devil and she shows up, she already heard the news from Ruth my assistant about the whole lot. she was so vexed and poured out her anger on then for thinking they came to camp to party or for Nysc. she just talked talked and left. we where ask to go open accounts for our alawi we went in batches. to register and I was to register with GTbank and was no48 it got to my turn and I met toyosi obaweya who happens to be one of the marketers of gtb,she was to register me as obawonyi mykel and dats how we got along and became friends cos of our surname that looks alike we exchanged contacts and I make sure I buy her lunch whenever she is around to register corpers and when ever she is not around I call to let her know how much am missing her and how the people has refuse to come register becos she is not around she would laugh and laugh and tell how funny I am and how much she is my missing lunch,we seems cool together and going on well,there was a day she came to visit me in the camp bought stuff for me and she was not on duty i was amazed by such gesture and told her I would cherish that day for the rest of my life and she was the first person I told I wanted to redeploy but cos she looks promising and family I would stay cos of her,those words got her and she promise to be there for me and made some sweet promises I won't tell you guys. she left and I was free to talk to other prospect and friends. i spoke to queen, Kate, mary, Nancy and olabisi cos I have really avoided them all enough I made call to all of them individually to let them know we are good that it is just work of the platoon and schedule that is tight for me to give them my time. I told them all that I won't be redeploying so they could be rest assured that am fully on ground to service and grease them all. cos one of my principle about sex is that having banged a lady just once is not enough to brag that you are more than a conqueror. the least should be 3 times and counting till you have lost count. so I knew I have a long way to go,I quickly reported to my madam joys office to fix where am going to serve for my PPA since am not redeploying anymore,I needed a place of comfort,good pay and a place I could function and fit in perfectly. I got to her office told her what I wanted and she told me I came late, that she has been watching me for long to talk to her about it and since I didn't speak up she felt I got other plans,I told her that I changed my mind just that day and that's why I came up straight away to her to help me go about it, her answer was i changed my mind cos i have seen enough ladies to flirt with abi? I answered her straight and told her am staying in plateau state just becos of her she looked at me in awe and was shocked of my response. she ask me if I have anyplace in mind cos today happens to be the last day to compile the list, i told her i gat no place in my mind she said am not ready then yet,then she told me if they throw me inside one remote village i will reset my brain,then I quickly remembered I saw plateau state polytechnic on my way coming to the camp in (barkin ladi) so I told her just that she said it is done,then I stood up and hugged her she couldn't believe her eyes cos I believe we both felt cheese in our body but I compose my self, her body was so soft to hold and tender to explore I remember Joseph dreams came through mine too will come through for sure. she said mykel you are owing me for this, as I was about to leave her office and I told her when she is through with work for the day in her office. I could by her launch and any drink of her choice at mammi market she should just place the call she smiled and I wink and left her office. I went for other camp activities had fun with my friends and mate and was hungry I called queen and she told me she is at the canteen. it wasn't time for lunch yet but food was ready so I went to her when she saw me and to my surprise she came to hug me in the presence of her mum and the cooks,men I felt so bad but just compose myself like it's normal couldn't believe that though,I knew she couldn't hide her feelings anymore cos of the sweet sex she has enjoyed. to her mum surprise she took plate and serve me jollof rice, her mum was looking at me like this boy don catch my daughter oooo,and truly she was right. I left the canteen to go to my hostel to rest cos I felt the lecturer for that noon couldn't make it. heard my name been called and when I checked on the person it was olabisi the cultural dancer from my platoon i greeted her very well so she could believe all is well i even held her hand as we where strolling to show her off a lil, we talked and sat close to the photographer stand chatting, while discussing one of the photographers there gave us just one shot unknowingly and it was epic. she placed her head on my shoulder and the wind started blowing and it scattered her hair a little I was trying to place or pack the hair properly from her cheek with my hands and the guy gave the shot. he washed 2 of the picture immediately without telling us and brought it to us and told us that he had a surprise for us and he gave us the picture when I saw it I was amazed like when did you take this he said just now,olabisi saw it and opened her mouth wide open like this is lovely so so lovely. I ask the guy how much for both he said 400 I was impressed and I gave him 500 naira he said thanks and left,we where still staring at the picture when I told her I really wish she could place her head on my shoulder forever and get her solace and comfort there she said she wish same and wish I could be her man forever I felt butterfly in my belly. I told her I needed to wash some of my cloths and to rest a little before any other activity comes up and we would catch up at mammi later in the evening she ask me to bring those clothes I said I would handle it she insisted,I went in brought out my few white clothes and the cloths I wore at the birthday party gave it to her to wash and we departed I went to sleep. TBC ....need to sleep right now

3 Likes

Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by Meekdon: 8:14am On Apr 13, 2018
nice update
Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by MYKELDAYO(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2018
it was my phone ring tone that woke me up at exactly 4:38 by madam joy she said she is through with work for the day that I should come keep to my promise I said I will meet her up at the mammi market. I stood up and cleaned and went to the mammi to see her,to my surprise she brought in a male colleague with her (JOHN pam) and told me he was the one who gave the slot he used for me I thanked him and we chilled together I ordered for drinks and pepper soup for us the two of them was just discussing office work promotion and bla bla that is of my concern,I took my phone texed olabisi to join me at the mammi market and i told her the spot she would meet me at least to keep to my promise of calling her out in the evening and also for taking care of my laundry. she joined the table in no time I ordered for her as well and we had a complete set on the table now, the look on madam joys face change,I notice that exactly when olabisi sat down, like she came to compete with her I saw the jealousy look on her I brushed that view aside, i told my self we only exist in my dream not in the reality so calm ur nerves madam for the now until we ....... we changed to a general discussion and when olabisi was talking she liked her contribution and became calm I make the table lively make them laugh to the extent that the pepper soup almost came down from there nose. sincerely we had fun and it was a very lively evening for us that night we stayed in the cold without even noticed anymore. madam joy and John pam left us at exactly 8pm,they blew the bigle it was time for dinner I told olabisi am not hungry that am owkay she said she is hungry I ordered indomie and egg for her but we ended up eating it together cos it was much. I told olabisi that I wish we could just leave the camp to somewhere save to spend time together she said she wanted same, I told her what if I fix a place for us she said she wouldn't mind,I said seriously she said yes. I put a call through to my sodjer friend that it's been awhile we have seen, he said he has been busy that he and some of his colleagues went on a special duty and assigned to a place out of camp, truly i noticed they where only few soldjers around in camp ,he said they will be coming back in 2days time i told him I needed a place to bleep he said he could arrange on of the empty Lodge for me but I will have to pay 5k I say for wetin Na 2k I get he said 3k or no deal so I agreed he called one of his junior soldjer recruit and explain to him to collect 3k from me and show me the lodge, he sent me his number I called him and I told him am at the mammi market he came right away he sat with me and olabisi I ordered gulder for him,he said i would have to wait till around 10pm before he could take me there, he called me a very sharp bad guy wey sabi road I told him my hand is always clean and I eat always with the elders he laughed. he his a very young lively soldjer I liked him at once .it was already 9 olabisi told me she would need to get to her hostel to pick up some stuff and put some thing's in place for the night and promise to come back so she left us. I quickly ask the soldjer guy bro hope that place secure and save for us he said guy very save no wahala,that those empty Lodge is where him and his sodjer colleagues always use to bang corpers and some of those food sellers selling food inside the mammy market. o boy I opened my mouth for real he said for real. I said so soldjers self they Bleep he said no dem dey bang see mumu. he even told me he was the one who caught one of those corpers who where having sex and he told the girl that he also want to chop inside the honeypot the girl was forming never that's why he handover the case to the authority that she was forming stubborn. I gave him the third bottle it was already to10 I called olabisi and she didnt pick up at first called again then she picked up and told me she was scared that she can't come ,can't come keh ?I told her nothing would happen I boost her courage and told her how much I needed her I gave the solder guy the phone and to talk to her he also reassured her she is in a save hand. so she said owk she is coming, i was glad so we went to pick her up on her way with the soldjer guy, one thing that baffles me most is that the soldjer guy was so interested in my case and happy to make it happen. we saw her and was heading towards the lodge when the RSM accosted us and ask what is the problem the soldjer guy told the RSM that she olabis misplaced her phone at the mammi market and one of the food vendors has found it and ask us to come pick it up. my heart was beating faster and I guess hers too, the RSM said owk double up we went through the mammi and sneaked to the lodge. when we got there I couldn't believe my eyes the place was executive good bed, water, the neatness and the location couldn't make me believe such a place exist inside that camp we went in and the guy told me he would be locking the door from the outside and holding the keys and at 5am before he blows the bigle he would come for us I thanked him we exchanged contact and he left. we are locked up don't let us out (AKON). what happened indoor find out in a bit..... TBC

2 Likes

Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by MYKELDAYO(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
olabisi was just surprise I could work it out that night she was still imagining when I planted a kiss on her lips again and again and she started responding gradually then it got intensified we started kissing passionately like we are in a kissing audition,we kissed for so long cos i know we don't have to rush things up the night is still young and we have a long way to go. we took turn to UnCloth each other and resume kissing dis time my hands on her boobs tickling her nipples and making her feeling ignited, i sucked her breast gently carefully and intensively that she was just stroking her leg on the bed cos she couldn't bear it, I quickly knew what she needed I placed my hand in-between her legs and spread it apart,found her p***y and played with it rubbed her clit with my hands and the leg stop dangling,I gave her clit my index finger to clear. the air way her pussy was already swollen and wet she couldn't wait any longer. she opened up to me mykel f**k me,I told her say please she said please please please mykel then i knew the wall of Jericho has already fell down flat, I pounced on her and gave her wet p***y a full length of my dick I saw her lungs moved and her mouth wide open to moan I knew it got her hard then I withdrew the length gently and thrust in and out of her rhythmically. her pussy walls was holding my dick I love that feeling. I make sure I give her the full length once in a while to hit the G spot and she would scream in ecstasy sometimes I hit the G spot harder continually to make her scream. she was just climaxing anyhow holding me tight and shaking all of her body like someone who got epilepsy. i made her face the bed and gave her from behind stroking her fast she couldn't, bear it she wanted to turn around I made her remain that way and gave her harder till we both climax. my 2nd rule is if I don't bang a ladys p***y from the back then our sex is not complete cos that's my turning point and a way to get me come faster. she used the bathroom and I did same. we came back to the bed she rested her head on my chest and slept off. couldnt sleep yet I was just thinking if someone bursted us there what will happen. so I took my phone texed my soldjer guard. situation report how is the area? just checking on you he replied the area is cool and calm no treat to life and property, I felt relieved and slept a little but with just one eyes closed..... tbc

3 Likes

Re: My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos by Danchoco(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
MYKELDAYO:
I dropped at the camp gate at exactly 7:25 got to the gate opened my bag brought out 2 bottles of rum and gave it to the security officers there to avoid talks and long story of where are you coming from. I quickly entered into the camp to mingle with my mates, little did I know that rumors as circulated in my platoon about the birthday party I went. some people even said I was dating madam joy my platoon officer, some said why was I the only one invited why didn't they know about it all sorts of gossip's and foul talk in the air. some can't even wait to see me to gist them how it went cos they heard it was a blast, I really loved the news going viral cos it's needed for the fame and class am in,just went to my hostel to sleep,I woke up very late and hungry checked my time it was pass 11,then took my phone saw missed calls from queen madam joy and Nancy I couldn't call back cos it was late,I saw a credit alert from my bank opened and it was #20,000 naira from Nancy, the hungry in me left without notice i was like making money out of one my hubby is the best way to build a career. I remembered I had cornflakes in my bag milk and Milo I made a delicious fast food with it and slept off into the dream land,I had a dream I was really banging someone seriously guess who? madam joy in my dream hitting her hard and she was screaming hard then Dan opened the door and saw us. Thank GOD for the bigle that woke me up for me to know I was dreaming and not in the reality, i wouldn't have know what Dan will do to me in that dream,I was baffled and concluded that my dream has joined my colleague in this rumor of madam joy,but little did I know that dreams come through and madam joys big ass is going to ride on the Kings cock. I bowed down said my prayers thanking GOD for revealing the deep secret of the world to one of his children he love and also thanking him for a wonderful day ahead, I took my bath dressed up and buggled up to the camp ground and it was a very cold morning as usual,we did national anthem Nysc anthem followed by pep talk and announcement,and it was announced that some corpers where caught having sex at the mammi market and another caught at the gallery in the lecture hall, there was noise shout and hailing in the camp ground there platoon number was called out and that they would face disciplinary committee and be expelled from the camp,I just laughed at the expulsion news and the panel that would be sitted. can't they see the cold out there some people don't drink nor smoke and sex is there only way out of boredom, and I also reflected on why is everybody been caught up with some in their dreams and some in the reality. the mood in the platoon was down just becos some of the stake holders in the platoon felt I denied them tickets to madam joys party and that's not my duty. I address the platoon that morning and touch the issue with wisdom and cleared the air that it will be impossible for me and madam joy to make corpers leave camp all in the name of birthday that she even sneaked me out. talking of the devil and she shows up, she already heard the news from Ruth my assistant about the whole lot. she was so vexed and poured out her anger on then for thinking they came to camp to party or for Nysc. she just talked talked and left. we where ask to go open accounts for our alawi we went in batches. to register and I was to register with GTbank and was no48 it got to my turn and I met toyosi obaweya who happens to be one of the marketers of gtb,she was to register me as obawonyi mykel and dats how we got along and became friends cos of our surname that looks alike we exchanged contacts and I make sure I buy her lunch whenever she is around to register corpers and when ever she is not around I call to let her know how much am missing her and how the people has refuse to come register becos she is not around she would laugh and laugh and tell how funny I am and how much she is my missing lunch,we seems cool together and going on well,there was a day she came to visit me in the camp bought stuff for me and she was not on duty i was amazed by such gesture and told her I would cherish that day for the rest of my life and she was the first person I told I wanted to redeploy but cos she looks promising and family I would stay cos of her,those words got her and she promise to be there for me and made some sweet promises I won't tell you guys. she left and I was free to talk to other prospect and friends. i spoke to queen, Kate, mary, Nancy and olabisi cos I have really avoided them all enough I made call to all of them individually to let them know we are good that it is just work of the platoon and schedule that is tight for me to give them my time. I told them all that I won't be redeploying so they could be rest assured that am fully on ground to service and grease them all. cos one of my principle about sex is that having banged a lady just once is not enough to brag that you are more than a conqueror. the least should be 3 times and counting till you have lost count. so I knew I have a long way to go,I quickly reported to my madam joys office to fix where am going to serve for my PPA since am not redeploying anymore,I needed a place of comfort,good pay and a place I could function and fit in perfectly. I got to her office told her what I wanted and she told me I came late, that she has been watching me for long to talk to her about it and since I didn't speak up she felt I got other plans,I told her that I changed my mind just that day and that's why I came up straight away to her to help me go about it, her answer was i changed my mind cos i have seen enough ladies to flirt with abi? I answered her straight and told her am staying in plateau state just becos of her she looked at me in awe and was shocked of my response. she ask me if I have anyplace in mind cos today happens to be the last day to compile the list, i told her i gat no place in my mind she said am not ready then yet,then she told me if they throw me inside one remote village i will reset my brain,then I quickly remembered I saw plateau state polytechnic on my way coming to the camp in (barkin ladi) so I told her just that she said it is done,then I stood up and hugged her she couldn't believe her eyes cos I believe we both felt cheese in our body but I compose my self, her body was so soft to hold and tender to explore I remember Joseph dreams came through mine too will come through for sure. she said mykel you are owing me for this, as I was about to leave her office and I told her when she is through with work for the day in her office. I could by her launch and any drink of her choice at mammi market she should just place the call she smiled and I wink and left her office. I went for other camp activities had fun with my friends and mate and was hungry I called queen and she told me she is at the canteen. it wasn't time for lunch yet but food was ready so I went to her when she saw me and to my surprise she came to hug me in the presence of her mum and the cooks,men I felt so bad but just compose myself like it's normal couldn't believe that though,I knew she couldn't hide her feelings anymore cos of the sweet sex she has enjoyed. to her mum surprise she took plate and serve me jollof rice, her mum was looking at me like this boy don catch my daughter oooo,and truly she was right. I left the canteen to go to my hostel to rest cos I felt the lecturer for that noon couldn't make it. heard my name been called and when I checked on the person it was olabisi the cultural dancer from my platoon i greeted her very well so she could believe all is well i even held her hand as we where strolling to show her off a lil, we talked and sat close to the photographer stand chatting, while discussing one of the photographers there gave us just one shot unknowingly and it was epic. she placed her head on my shoulder and the wind started blowing and it scattered her hair a little I was trying to place or pack the hair properly from her cheek with my hands and the guy gave the shot. he washed 2 of the picture immediately without telling us and brought it to us and told us that he had a surprise for us and he gave us the picture when I saw it I was amazed like when did you take this he said just now,olabisi saw it and opened her mouth wide open like this is lovely so so lovely. I ask the guy how much for both he said 400 I was impressed and I gave him 500 naira he said thanks and left,we where still staring at the picture when I told her I really wish she could place her head on my shoulder forever and get her solace and comfort there she said she wish same and wish I could be her man forever I felt butterfly in my belly. I told her I needed to wash some of my cloths and to rest a little before any other activity comes up and we would catch up at mammi later in the evening she ask me to bring those clothes I said I would handle it she insisted,I went in brought out my few white clothes and the cloths I wore at the birthday party gave it to her to wash and we departed I went to sleep. TBC ....need to sleep right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

THE WEB / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 336
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.