Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

My Biro Scribbling Of FEMI ANIKULAPO KUTI - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Scribbling Of FEMI ANIKULAPO KUTI (1325 Views)

My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) / My Biro Sketches........ / My Biro Drawing Of Ini Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biro Scribbling Of FEMI ANIKULAPO KUTI by Riqueleme(m): 3:06am On Feb 06, 2018
Olufela Olufemi Anikulapo Kuti (born 16 June 1962), popularly known as Femi Kuti , is a Nigerian musician born in London and raised in Lagos. He is the eldest son of afrobeat pioneer
Fela Kuti and a grandchild of a political campaigner, women's rights activist and
traditional aristocrat Funmilayo Ransome Kuti

I made Biro scribbling of his picture with different colours(ballpoint pen).This man is a legend.. He follow his father's foot steps, promoting Afro beat music as well
#scribbling #ballpoint_pen #afro_beat #colour #design #music #legend #sketch #naija_made

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Biro Scribbling Of FEMI ANIKULAPO KUTI by correctguy101(m): 3:42am On Feb 06, 2018
I must say this. You're good at what you do...

Well done.
Re: My Biro Scribbling Of FEMI ANIKULAPO KUTI by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 06, 2018
Neat bro

Re: My Biro Scribbling Of FEMI ANIKULAPO KUTI by Riqueleme(m): 6:19am On Feb 06, 2018
correctguy101:
I must say this. You're good at what you do...

Well done.
Thanks bro
Just taking risk with d way I sketched it
Scribbling is fun though, whenever am using it to sketch
Re: My Biro Scribbling Of FEMI ANIKULAPO KUTI by Riqueleme(m): 6:19am On Feb 06, 2018
jupiterx:
Neat bro
Wow
Thank U
Re: My Biro Scribbling Of FEMI ANIKULAPO KUTI by tempem: 9:19am On Feb 06, 2018
Awesome!! Though I know you are aware that it is cool. kiss
Re: My Biro Scribbling Of FEMI ANIKULAPO KUTI by Riqueleme(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2018
tempem:
Awesome!! Though I know you are aware that it is cool. kiss
Lolzzz
Am aware now
Thanks
Re: My Biro Scribbling Of FEMI ANIKULAPO KUTI by grandstar(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
You have the talent to make it far better.

The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.

We are expecting much more from you
Re: My Biro Scribbling Of FEMI ANIKULAPO KUTI by Riqueleme(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
grandstar:
You have the talent to make it far better.

The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.

We are expecting much more from you
Wow
Am impressed with dis
God bless you bro
I will keep on working
Re: My Biro Scribbling Of FEMI ANIKULAPO KUTI by dapsonic(m): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
Sharp!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drawing With My Phone / Help Me With A Flash! / Do You Know Any Good Graghic School? Any One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.