Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

What To Do When A Prospect Says I Will Get Back To You. . - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do When A Prospect Says I Will Get Back To You. . (363 Views)

How Do You Know If A Prospect Is A Serious Buyer? / How To Turn A Prospect Into A Customer / 3 Ways To Sell To A Prospect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When A Prospect Says I Will Get Back To You. . by Aydigital123(m): 3:40am On Feb 06, 2018
WHAT TO DO WHEN A PROSPECT SAYS I WILL GET BACK TO YOU.
when customers make this statement often times the following objections or thoughts are on their mind.
1)pricing (Not sure I can afford it now)
2)The question your expert status (I am not sure I trust you enough or I am not sure I will get this result you're promising)
3)Your product won't work for people like me, maybe for some others.
4)Not sure I need this right now.
5)I won't hand time to do this now, I am really busy.
Pricing: when you hear this sort of statement from your prospect, the first thing to do is show them the value of what they are buying by emphasizing what problem it will solve for them.
Compare what you are selling to something they would ordinarily buy.
Eg you could say (if your prospect is a unilateral student), and your product is 5, 000naira.
You could say this buying this book would cost you just about the same price as your hair stylist would charge you, wouldn't you rather make this investment into finding your purpose (i suppose you're selling @jimitewe purpose book.
So you can create the life you desire starting now?
This response would elicit the 90percent positive response from your prospect. ...
Remember the price of your product to something they would ordinarily pay for so that they can make that buying decision and you can close your sale.
You could also give payment plans and bonuses like buy this and get something else for free.
This bonus deal would work for almost anybody and everybody, remember black Friday in Lagos right, you can create that experience for your small business so that customers can rush your product like dodo (fried plantain).
2)Expert status( I am not sure I trust you enough, this is the time to whip out your testimonials., if you're a startup and you don't have any, do free services and get testimonials, this is the magic you need to respond to this kind of objection.
The best way to display a testimonial is actually to do a video testimonial or one with the client's picture attached to his social media handles attached so that your prospects can relate to its authenticity. ..
You could also offer a preview of what they hope to get.
Eg if you're a makeup artist and a bride wants to book you, do a trial makeup before the day so that she can feel the first hand that you're an expert and trust you enough to part with her money.
3)I am not sure this would work for me: shift their focus to how exactly it will work for them.Use the prospect as an example and start from where he is presently and where your product will take him to.
If you're a consultant and you sell digital products and you want to market your course to a food vendor.
She is ordinarily always busy trying to get her merchandise ready so she will easily tell you this your product won't work for me because I sell food what do I want to teach people?
Start from how she can teach younger people how to formulate recipes or even sell her recipes through digital products etc.
Give them a small win perhaps help them create a short course and help them make the first sale.They will fully understand and accept that your product is a fit for them and pay.
4)Not sure I need this now, humans generally we procrastinate a lot and as such you need to show your prospect why he should buy now by likening it to what he cares about.
Eg if you're selling organic hair shampoo too and lady and she give you this response, likens it to her using it for her kid's hair as well to prevent dandruff and cause hair growth.
Because a woman loves and cares unreservedly for her kids it may make her buy immediately. Just find out what they carry about and liken your product.
Finally, put a clear call to action in your offer.
5)I am too busy and I don't have time for this right now: this sort of objection is common amongst employees who have to juggle their day jobs with other things that are equally as important.
So I refer back to my previous example of a consultant who teaches people how to create digital products like @okeminiotum and you get this kind of response from your prospect.
Your response should be once you put in the tome and effort to learn this and apply it you will be able to create time for the things you love (supposing your prospect is an employee and an entrepreneur).
If you showed him how your product would help her create time which is her greatest need then you have a sale here.
Please share with me in the comment section common objections you get when closing sales.

Hello, my esteemed reader to really appreciate you.likely seriously from the bottom of my heart am saying thank you...for reading..please don't just be a reader kindly practice one or two steps on this information I gave you and your sales turnover with ever remain the same again...if you love my post also kindly encourage me for more and more by sharing it and also drop your comment of my page here... I promise to always to you righful imformation that will help in any area of your weakness once itcome to selling and internet marketing ....cheers thank you are so specail to Ay mr strategicalmarketer

(1) (Reply)

Job Creation: NADDC, Nissan Partners To Develop Nigeria’s Auto Mobile / I Buy All Types Of Gift Cards / Dangote To Build Six Sugar Plants In Six States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.