Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Need Someone To Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Someone To Help (557 Views)

Help:i Need Someone To Help Retrieve My Account That Was Hacked / I Need Someone To Help Me Tweak A Wordpress Theme / I Need Someone With An Active Paypal Account To Help Me Buy A Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone To Help by WildChild00(m): 6:21am On Feb 06, 2018
I have s blog, the loading time on mobile and desktop is slow, can some one who is an expert help to fix this for a token

Thanks
Re: Need Someone To Help by froshb2k: 7:10am On Feb 06, 2018
whats the blog url?
Re: Need Someone To Help by RealLordZeus(m): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2018
Whatsapp or call 0.8.0.88922994
Re: Need Someone To Help by Duchman67: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2018
Put the blog on www.cloudflare.com and enable cache. Had a 60% increase in speed when I tried it .
Re: Need Someone To Help by fajob: 8:26am On Feb 08, 2018
WildChild00:
I have s blog, the loading time on mobile and desktop is slow, can some one who is an expert help to fix this for a token

Thanks

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
Re: Need Someone To Help by TopYouGo: 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
WildChild00:

Thanks

Is the blog running on your own domain name or hosted on (that's websitename.blogspost.com.ng). If it is on ..com.ng, there is little you can do to speed up the loading time on mobile and desktop. If it is self-hosted in your domain name, then you can compress the website, compress the image, and minify your codes, which will boost the loading time of the website.

Check my signature and contact for help on fixing the issue.

(1) (Reply)

Get Unlimited Web Hosting & Bandwidth For Just ₦5000 Per Year (3X FASTER) / I Need A Wordpress Plugin That Can Pop Up Featured Posts / A Professional Webmaster Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.