Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 (1908 Views)

Registered Toyota Camry 1998 For Sale 500k / Honda Bullet 1998 For Sale. / Naija Used Toyota Corolla 1998 For Sale (closed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ceochrome: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2018
This Green honda accord baby Boy is Going up for sale..

The Only issue with the car is no AC..

Car working fine..

The reason for selling is that i want to get something new.

You can reach me or text on 07038770654, 07070313492

Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ipobarecriminals: 8:27am On Feb 06, 2018
angry sadgo back to jiji and sell ur moto. undecided.This one is no longer a baby but Adult.120,500k nkoh?

5 Likes

Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ipobarecriminals: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2018
cool lipsrsealed undecided sad undecided sad buyer beware This Op look like a fraudster.He probably download did pic from jiji to scam the gullible ones here..He is not a Nairalander.caveat
Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ceochrome: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2018
What is wrong with you.. Can you go to court with that statement? This is my private car For Christ Sake. if you want to see it, kindly schedule a meeting.. I lost the memory card which contains the original photos so i have to download this ones from Jiji.. Use your Brain before you criticize people..
ipobarecriminals:
cool lipsrsealed undecided sad undecided sad buyer beware This Op look like a fraudster.He probably download did pic from jiji to scam the gullible ones here..He is not a Nairalander.caveat

1 Like

Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by barrydee(m): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
angry sadgo back to jiji and sell ur moto. undecided.This one is no longer a baby but Adult.120,500k nkoh?

Bro this is not 'Politics' thread where you always display your ignorance & low level of reasoning. This is a thread where serious minded people transact businesses.
You can't just post rubbish on someone's business advertisement because you are trying to proof a point which I'm sure you can't afford this vehicle if the price was N70,000.

Grow up Brother, grow up.

PS: I don't have any ties with the OP, I'm just speaking my mind.

6 Likes

Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ipobarecriminals: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2018
ceochrome:
What is wrong with you.. Can you go to court with that statement? This is my private car For Christ Sake. if you want to see it, kindly schedule a meeting.. I lost the memory card which contains the original photos so i have to download this ones from Jiji.. Use your Brain before you criticize people..
thieves and gragra..u just register. your account and display ur madness. if u aren't a thief ,use ur old nairaland account not this new moniker to display %market ur biz..Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ipobarecriminals: 11:00am On Feb 06, 2018
barrydee:

Bro this is not 'Politics' thread where you always display your ignorance & low level of reasoning. This is a thread where serious minded people transact businesses.
You can't just post rubbish on someone's business advertisement because you are trying to proof a point which I'm sure you can't afford this vehicle if the price was N70,000.

Grow up Brother, grow up.

PS: I don't have any ties with the OP, I'm just speaking my mind.
i can buy dat kabukabu for u if u need it.
Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ceochrome: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2018
I think i have tolerate you enough.. if you are really bold and sure, give me your address and i will drive my car to you.. when you have verify all car documents, be sure to spend your week in custody.. It seem you are an illiterate and don't know what you are doing is punishable by law..
ipobarecriminals:
thieves and gragra..u just register. your account and display ur madness. if u aren't a thief ,use ur old nairaland account not this new moniker to display %market ur biz..Nonsense
Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ipobarecriminals: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
ceochrome:
I think i have tolerate you enough.. if you are really bold and sure, give me your address and i will drive my car to you.. when you have verify all car documents, be sure to spend your week in custody.. It seem you are an illiterate and don't know what you are doing is punishable by law..
Good.I like bold thief like u.I'll be available on weekend( Saturday) feel free to drive it come to Ajiwe(Ajah).i'll be expecting u
Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ceochrome: 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
send me your phone number and house address to any of the number above.
ipobarecriminals:
Good.I like bold thief like u.I'll be available on weekend( Saturday) feel free to drive it come to Ajiwe(Ajah).i'll be expecting u
Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ceochrome: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
For the word "Thief" you called me.. if you have a car, don't drive, if you don't have a car don't ever cross a gutter.. If I am thief you will live but if not DOOM Await you and Your entire Generation Beginning from the time i am writing this.. You are curse beyond remedy..
ceochrome:
Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ipobarecriminals: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
angry undecided
ceochrome:
undecided
ceochrome:
I give u neutral/open place to meet me up.(Ajiwe Police station,Ajah) .I dnt give my num to criminals. i'll be waiting for. u from 10.00AM
Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by Ologunsunny: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
assuming you are not a fraudstar give us more pictures of the car without water mark, if it is real am interested.
Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ceochrome: 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
Like i said before, i lost the memory card that contains the original photos, so i had to download this ones from jiji.
Ologunsunny:
assuming you are not a fraudstar give us more pictures of the car without water mark, if it is real am interested.
Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ochefio: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chat me up on whatsapp (07030085394) let's strike a deal
Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by Singleatom(m): 12:35am On Feb 07, 2018
300k serious buyer
Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ceochrome: 8:06am On Feb 07, 2018
Call me or text me on 07070313492.
Singleatom:
300k serious buyer
Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ipobarecriminals: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
ceochrome:
For the word "Thief" you called me.. if you have a car, don't drive, if you don't have a car don't ever cross a gutter.. If I am thief you will live but if not DOOM Await you and Your entire Generation Beginning from the time i am writing this.. You are curse beyond remedy..
bastard.I'll be expecting u this weekend. May thunder. strike u and ur household if u nor drive dat stolen car to Ajah.Spit on u.Thief

1 Like

Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ipobarecriminals: 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
u lost ur memory card not ur phone abi.Take up my challenge and drive that car to Ajiwe this Saturday. Thief
Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ceochrome: 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Keep Fooling Your miserable Self Here.. I have done a check on you.. I Found out you are one of those Baboons on Nairaland.. No Education with a Poverty Background.. Some Nairalanders and guest have seen the car Already.. I don't need to respond anymore to A slowpoke like you.. BASTARD SON OF A BASTARD FATHER..
ipobarecriminals:
u lost ur memory card not ur phone abi.Take up my challenge and drive that car to Ajiwe this Saturday. Thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ipobarecriminals: 6:58am On Feb 09, 2018
ceochrome:
Keep Fooling Your miserable Self Here.. I have done a check on you.. I Found out you are one of those Baboons on Nairaland.. No Education with a Poverty Background.. Some Nairalanders and guest have seen the car Already.. I don't need to respond anymore to A slowpoke like you.. BASTARD SON OF A BASTARD FATHER..
mumu.Fear Don grip u.may Dat car cripple u if u don't drive it come tomorrow.I like bold thief like u..It shall not be well wit u and u r worthless family if u don't Com tomorrow. Thief..As u lost ur memory so shall u lost ur life. Bastard.Why do u need my phone num/address. ?I don't give Bastard like u my contact.i doubt that stolen car can drive pass 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ceochrome: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2018
That if I am not the owner of the car.. But if am the owner I command death on Your Household... Your foolishness has brought causes on you.. It will not touch your children but You will Greatly suffer from it.. AMEN
ipobarecriminals:
mumu.Fear Don grip u.may Dat car cripple u if u don't drive it come tomorrow.I like bold thief like u..It shall not be well wit u and u r worthless family if u don't Com tomorrow. Thief..As u lost ur memory so shall u lost ur life. Bastard.Why do u need my phone num/address. ?I don't give Bastard like u my contact.i doubt that stolen car can drive pass 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ipobarecriminals: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2018
grin cheesy grin
ceochrome:
That if I am not the owner of the car.. But if am the owner I command death on Your Household... Your foolishness has brought causes on you.. It will not touch your children but You will Greatly suffer from it.. AMEN
grin
ceochrome:
bastard. U'
and ur household will die miserable. May Dat car cripple u if u don't drive it to Ajiwe police station. Thief.

1 Like

Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by ipobarecriminals: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2018
cool grin wink cheesy sad grin some Nls yaff seen the stolen car but neva buy the stolen kabukabu. If indeed u are the owner of the car,I challenge u to drive it to Ajiwe. Thief

1 Like

Re: Cheap Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998 For Sale At #320000 by eleko1: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
undecided why not use ur Moniker rather than dis alternative account u open to market ur cat.Young man "no one will belive ur tale memory. loss.If u indeed loss ur memory card,snap another picture and show us not dis insult.

(1) (Reply)

2013 Landcruiser @24m/Tokunbo Sold sold buy your dream car / SOLD SOLD SOLD 2013 Toyota Corolla - Toks. Price: 3.8m / Barely Used Fx35 08069063671 @ abj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.