Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

How To Set Up Built-in VPN With Free Servers On Android, Iphone And Desktop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Set Up Built-in VPN With Free Servers On Android, Iphone And Desktop (2852 Views)

Get An Internal And External Hard Drive Memories Of Laptop And Desktop / How To Set Computer Parental Control In PC For Your Child / Hide Your Ip With Premium Vpn With 1year Subscription (very Cheap)fiverr,cpa Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Set Up Built-in VPN With Free Servers On Android, Iphone And Desktop by HotnaijaMarket(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2018
First of all.. What is the full meaning of VPN because most of us just hear people saying VPN... Use for changing IP and all sort of things buy don't know the full meaning, well... The full meaning of VPN simply means "Virtual Private Network". I am so much aware that some individuals are unable to access blogger blog for a while now must especially if you are using Glo network to connect but this post will help you fix it.

The article simply works on Android, iOS and Windows PC devices regardless of the country you are situated. Every devices comes with built-in VPN which some have seen but don’t know how to use it... Now, I will quickly show you how to make use of your inbuilt VPN free of charge and where you can generate servers, password and username. Let's go...

How to Set Up Free VPN on Android Device

>>Go to settings>>More>>VPN or settings>>Wireless Network>>VPN

>>Tap the Add VPN button. The screen will display a list of various types of VPNs

>>Then Configure the VPN as seen below;
VPN Name: TechDavids or any name your choice
VPN Servers: 69.60.121.29
Username: free
Password: 4532

>>Click on save and Connect Your VPN

Continue Reading: http://www.techdavids.com/2018/01/how-to-set-up-built-in-vpn-with-free.html

1 Like

Re: How To Set Up Built-in VPN With Free Servers On Android, Iphone And Desktop by zinkli: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
It doesn't require any specific skills at all, you know. Just download a software and install it. The end. Though the tricky task here is to install a good, reliable VPN, which won't sell your data to the third parties and won't crash every day. I've found the one and only which fits my demands check the proxy list.
Re: How To Set Up Built-in VPN With Free Servers On Android, Iphone And Desktop by eaglegist: 4:15pm On May 16, 2020
This post is very insightful, big kudos to you. i learnt something related to this HERE . The post even give details of free VPN someone can use.

1 Like

Re: How To Set Up Built-in VPN With Free Servers On Android, Iphone And Desktop by WilderPeters: 11:50am On Jan 12, 2021
Browse safely only with the application of 2021免费VPN. You can seriously depend on them completely because they will seriously not let you down at all. This application is the one I use personally and I do not regret using it at all.
Re: How To Set Up Built-in VPN With Free Servers On Android, Iphone And Desktop by brucewayne26: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2021
Thanks for the information.
Re: How To Set Up Built-in VPN With Free Servers On Android, Iphone And Desktop by ChloeKerr: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2021
There's actually nothing complicated about setting up a built-in VPN on your phone or laptop; you just need to find one that'll suit your specific needs. For example, IPvanish is the one for me. I found out about it a few years ago, and I've been using it ever since. The instructions about installing it are all on its website. You can also download it as an extension for browsers, such as chrome, firefox, and edge. I like that it has 256-bit encryption, so all of your internet traffic is being directed through an encrypted tunnel that protects it from attackers.

(1) (Reply)

Any Obvious Difference Between Rapidshare Free And Premium Accounts In Nigeria? / What Useful Purpose Can I Use My Laptop For? / How To Open Port On Mtn 3g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.