Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Pls How Can I Successfully Shop On 1688.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls How Can I Successfully Shop On 1688.com (673 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 / How To Buy Cheap Products From 1688.com / How To Buy From 1688.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Successfully Shop On 1688.com by sarucy: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2018
Pls I've been trying to import goods from 1688.com to no avail. Someone should pls help put me through, especially on how to get the contact of sellers on 1688 and chat with them. Thanks.
Re: Pls How Can I Successfully Shop On 1688.com by Daysun55(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2018
Use google chrome to access the site 1688,then translate the page from Chinese to English, select products you wish to order for and make payment using your MasterCard or better still use a virtual card.I import android phones steadily from their.
Re: Pls How Can I Successfully Shop On 1688.com by sarucy: 10:49am On Feb 06, 2018
I've been doing that for a while, my challenge is this- not everything translates to English and I don't know how to contact the seller. Pls help me
Daysun55:
Use google chrome to access the site 1688,then translate the page from Chinese to English, select products you wish to order for and make payment using your MasterCard or better still use a virtual card.I import android phones steadily from their.
Re: Pls How Can I Successfully Shop On 1688.com by Daysun55(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2018
sarucy:
I've been doing that for a while, my challenge is this- not everything translates to English and I don't know how to contact the seller. Pls help me
Well maybe you should update to the latest version of chrome and also have a good internet connection
Re: Pls How Can I Successfully Shop On 1688.com by sarucy: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Daysun55:
Well maybe you should update to the latest version of chrome and also have a good internet connection
I downloaded the latest version yesterday, yet nothing. Thanks tho, I'm grateful.
Re: Pls How Can I Successfully Shop On 1688.com by maviarcad1: 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarucy:
Pls I've been trying to import goods from 1688.com to no avail. Someone should pls help put me through, especially on how to get the contact of sellers on 1688 and chat with them. Thanks.

Go to business section and search for Ymodulus thread, there you have everything you need but if you can't read through all which is not much, contact me via mail, I'll only help you out if you are doing large order at no cost, again if you are doing large order at no cost.

Thank you.
Re: Pls How Can I Successfully Shop On 1688.com by sarucy: 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
maviarcad1:

Go to business section and search for Ymodulus thread, there you have everything you need but if you can't read through all which is not much, contact me via mail, I'll only help you out if you are doing large order at no cost, again if you are doing large order at no cost.

Thank you.
Thanks I'll check Ymodulus thread out, since I'm not starting big. Probably when my business grows I'll be qualified to use your help.

(1) (Reply)

Let Show You The Best Business That Earn Millions Monthly / Gdpr Technical Workshop / Buiness Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.