Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro (1824 Views)

Why Is Elephone U Pro So Underrated? / Check Out Elephone U / The Battle ; Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Elephone U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro by princekhan007: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2018
which one you will be prefer? Elephone U or Elephone U pro.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Vs MediaTek MT6763 (Helio P23)

SO Please tell me which processor is better and good with 6GB RAM ?

Elephone U pro better than Elephone U : Android Oreo, Bluetooth 5.0, Qualcomm Snapdragon 660

Elephone U better than Elephone U pro : $70 cheaper, Battery 3620mAh

Advantage to order early are:

1) you will be enter in lucky draw and 5 customer will be win Elephone U Pro.
2) 3D protection film
3) $5 -$10 OFF Coupon Code

visit the link for more detail: https://www.gearbest.com/promotion-elephone-u-special-2085.html?lkid=12968824

which one you will be pick ?

4 Likes

Re: Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro by Jaguntemmy(m): 11:29am On Feb 06, 2018
PRICE matters

3 Likes

Re: Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro by yak(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
the price sha. almost $350

3 Likes

Re: Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro by charlesbasil: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
princekhan007:
which one you will be prefer? Elephone U or Elephone U pro.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Vs MediaTek MT6763 (Helio P23)

SO Please tell me which processor is better and good with 6GB RAM ?

Elephone U pro better than Elephone U : Android Oreo, Bluetooth 5.0, Qualcomm Snapdragon 660

Elephone U better than Elephone U pro : $70 cheaper, Battery 3620mAh

Advantage to order early are:

1) you will be enter in lucky draw and 5 customer will be win Elephone U Pro.
2) 3D protection film
3) $5 -$10 OFF Coupon Code

visit the link for more detail: https://www.gearbest.com/promotion-elephone-u-special-2085.html?lkid=12968824

which one you will be pick ?

Elephone U pro comes with snapdragon processor and android Oreo.
similar design , and most of the features are similar two, 2 or 3 features difference.

I will be go with Elephone U .

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro by fibonacci2526: 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
These prices are crazy, would be foolish to go with an unknown brand for this amount.

2 Likes

Re: Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro by charlesbasil: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
fibonacci2526:
These prices are crazy, would be foolish to go with an unknown brand for this amount.
do you check the specifications of the Elephone U pro and U?
What do you know about the company?

Elephone going to participate iin upcoming MWC, where such kind of devices will be showcase.
Re: Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro by fibonacci2526: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
charlesbasil:

do you check the specifications of the Elephone U pro and U?
What do you know about the company?

Elephone going to participate iin upcoming MWC, where such kind of devices will be showcase.

Of course I know Elephone, but would you stake $430 on a device that you aren't sure of any OS update? With that amount, would go for Xiaomi mi note 3 6/128 for like $380 and be rest assured am covered. Once tried an Elephone product and am left with a bitter taste.

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro by sailorjohn: 9:04am On Feb 07, 2018
Both are expensive devices.

if the price of Elephone U pro below $300 will be good. definitely i will be prefer Elephone U pro.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro by princekhan007: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2018
Jaguntemmy:
PRICE matters
Yes price matter, but what about the specs?
Re: Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro by princekhan007: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2018
yak:
the price sha. almost $350
U $70 cheaper than U pro.
Re: Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro by princekhan007: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
sailorjohn:

if the price of Elephone U pro below $300 will be good. definitely i will be prefer Elephone U pro.

smiley

thanks
Re: Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro by henry007(m): 3:44am On Feb 08, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Very foolish indeed.
Re: Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro by princekhan007: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
henry007:

Very foolish indeed.

do you check the specification of the devices and it will be display in upcoming MWC as well.
Re: Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro by princekhan007: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2018
thanks for your response
Re: Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro by princekhan007: 7:33am On Feb 11, 2018
sailorjohn:

smiley

thanks
Re: Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro by Perge(m): 9:03am On Feb 11, 2018
My humble advice; don't waste your money buying Elephone products - you are bound to regret! I don talk my own
Re: Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro by fibonacci2526: 10:04am On Feb 11, 2018
Perge:
My humble advice; don't waste your money buying Elephone products - you are bound to regret! I don talk my own

And at that price point. It's ridiculous.

(1) (Reply)

HOT Airtel Opera Handler Browsing Cheat / Hammer VPN Blazing Hot With All Network / Airtel, Globacom Battle MTN For Dominant Position (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.