Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Tuface F**ked Me – Lady Brags To Annie Idibia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tuface F**ked Me – Lady Brags To Annie Idibia (547 Views)

Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa / Mikel Obi Brags About How Super Eagle's Jerseys Floods London Nike Town / Ideye Brown Signs With Malaga C.F Spansh La Liga Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tuface F**ked Me – Lady Brags To Annie Idibia by teamtibzy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
Social media is a world of never-ending drama as Nigerian music legend Innocent Idibia, popularly called Tuface was publicly accused of infidelity.

The drama started when Annie Idibia, wife of Tuface Idibia yesterday on Instagram responded to a female fan accusing her husband of cheating.

The lady with Instagram handle Akume1234 said “He cheats all the time” and told Annie to stop defending her husband.

The conversation no longer became funny to Annie as she replied in mild anger “with you I guess”

The allegation which ensued from their conversation led to...

Read Full Story At:http://www.trends44.com/tuface-fked-lady-brags-annie-idibia/

(1) (Reply)

Roman Reigns Temporarily Suspended. / CWG 2018, India Vs Nigeria Table Tennis Final : Nigeria Won Silver / NPFL: Ayagwa, Omoyele Score As Plateau United Halt Kwara United’s Streak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.