Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? (3833 Views)

THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] / DNA Test To Determine How Long A Person Can Live / How Lagos State University Is Killing The Dreams Of Its Students - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by Mhiztamurtala(m): 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
I don’t know about war but there will be peace and harmony all over the world if somebody could kidnap Donald Trump and lock him up in a place far away and gave the key to hide to an Alzheimer’s patient. Or maybe leave him stranded on a deserted Island.

Same goes for Kim Jong-Un , leave him also on the same Island estranged from the rest of the world, exactly like what he does to the North Koreans.

Install some cameras too, and give them a number of tasks which they need to complete in collaboration if they wish to get out of the island. It would be awesome to watch Donald Trump trying to convince Kim Jong-Un in his pompous manner and Kim Jong-Un's defiant attitude towards him.

Each night, a prime time quiz must be organised where both of them would have to answer questions on world issues sitting on a machine. And each time any of them says war, nuclear attack, missile, WALL, or any kind of negative word, the machine would separate their butt-cheeks a little.

No need to say they'll never ever be able to complete all the tasks together, there will be peace, and the world will get an awesome reality cum comedy show.

P.S. - Show will be a hit in the USA and North Korea.

Source: http://jegatop..com.ng/2018/02/if-killing-one-person-can-start-world.html?m=0

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by Smily202(m): 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Continue Dreaming... Ask Gowon and Ojukwu.

5 Likes

Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by Kendzyma(m): 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
Me cheesy
Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by coluka: 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
This op issa ode

3 Likes

Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by jerflakes(m): 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
When World War III will start, you'll not know

2 Likes

Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by SerVik(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
This is an idea you can develop into a great satire.

Watch the black mirror episode titled 'white bear' to get an idea how you can go about it. Also, watch lost.
Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Touch Vladimir Putin. And you'll see the power of Mother Russia.

Who is Kim?

☣ ☠

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by AnodaIT(m): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Depends on who does the killing.

If Russia kill Trump, it is definitely WW3, but if Nigeria kill Trump, it's test practice for Seal

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by NLProblemChild(m): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
Buhari

1 Like

Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by Desyner: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kill a picture of one sacred figure of one violent religion and effortlessly start a war . . .

3 Likes

Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by alex81(m): 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
it's me na
Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by md4real(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kill Vladimir Putin on America soil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by Shukusheka(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
There won't be a world War 3. Anything close to a third World War is asking for the end of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by EarthXmetahuman: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
Only an invasion can cause. Killing just a single (no matter who the person is) cannot lead to world war.

If let's say China or rushia invades murica for example, sending nuclear bomb and stuff. Then world war. But if individual kill myself trump, no one will go to war cos of that.
Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by Zaggie(m): 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Donald Trump is just flexing muscle, stop deceiving yourself
Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by Generica(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Only an invasion can cause. Killing just a single (no matter who the person is) cannot lead to world war.

If let's say China or rushia invades murica for example, sending nuclear bomb and stuff. Then world war. But if individual kill myself trump, no one will go to war cos of that.

It was the killing of one man, Archduke Franz Ferdinand, that triggered WW1.

4 Likes

Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by sirgalahad26(m): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
killing of vladmir putin!
Nltaliban, Deadrat, IFEOLUWAKRIZ come say ur mind!

3 Likes

Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by hoodedjaystrim(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
To Me Its Hassan Rouhani

1 Like

Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by AfroMighty(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
hoodedjaystrim:
To Me Its Hassan Rouhani
who is he?

1 Like

Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by Mhiztamurtala(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
AfroMighty:

who is he?
President of Iran
Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by abumeinben(m): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
Have you heard of the Queen?

Or the UN Secgen
Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by Maj196(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
Me

1 Like

Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by jayraster(m): 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
benjamin netanyanhu

5 Likes

Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
sirgalahad26:
killing of vladmir putin!
Nltaliban, Deadrat, IFEOLUWAKRIZ come say ur mind!

I'm a very important person and killing me could trigger WWIII
Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by samstradam: 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
jayraster:
benjamin netanyanhu

I agree.

If an Israeli president was killed in an Arab or majority Muslim country, it could be the closest thing to causing the domino effects that led to world war 1.

2 Likes

Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by ruggedtimi(m): 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
i dont think they would be another world war...maybe the arab league of nations hit israel, Putin trying to invade ukraine or crimea. But i dont think U.S hitting north korea or north korea hitting U.S will spark any world war. It will be another war similar to the vietnam war.
Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by ruggedtimi(m): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
AnodaIT:
Depends on who does the killing.

If Russia kill Trump, it is definitely WW3, but if Nigeria kill Trump, it's test practice for Seal

how nigeria go kill trump, with which resources.? or dem go usee o juju juju calabar grin
Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by vickzie(m): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
killing a fulanis cow in daura would start civil warII

1 Like

Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by EarthXmetahuman: 12:02am On Feb 07, 2018
Generica:

It was the killing of one man, Archduke Franz Ferdinand, that triggered WW1.
in 1917, this is 2018.
Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by wiki15(m): 3:01am On Feb 07, 2018
Aubameyang
Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by Generica(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
in 1917, this is 2018.

Human nature is always the same. Civilization doesn't change that. With all the laws protection African Americans, discrimination and killings still reign supreme. All the calls for unity, intertribal marriages and so on, haven't stopped ethnic clashes and tribalism in Nigeria or anywhere else.

I maintain my stance.

1 Like

Re: If Killing One Person Can Start World War, Who Could Be That One Person? by lereinter(m): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2018
message to the chief cow
God would avenge the killings of the innocent in various state

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK's Most Remote School With 3 Pupils Seeks New Headteacher - £56k Salary (Pics) / The Iyalodes Of Ibadan / Brain Teaser: How Many Triangles Can You See? Only For Genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.