Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Why Do Female Visit Toilet Than Male - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do Female Visit Toilet Than Male (739 Views)

South East: More Girls Are Enrolled In School Than Male - Photo / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? / Do Female Lecturers Harass Male Students Sexually? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Female Visit Toilet Than Male by Blackjames(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
I'm a IT student doing my attachment with one of the brightest accounting firm in lagos,I notice recently in the office almost all the female staff has elect toilet to be their most preferred comfort zone.They used to visit toilet an average of 8times in a day
Re: Why Do Female Visit Toilet Than Male by TheDejiEmpire(m): 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
They're probably Wanking there.
Re: Why Do Female Visit Toilet Than Male by Rursh(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Follow them at some instant to confirm or better still ask them
Re: Why Do Female Visit Toilet Than Male by skedman(m): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Probably you should have ask your mother or your sisters at home . They all got the same thing underneath.
I believe you will be given the best answer
Little boy you got to be serious because there are many people looking for that position and not to be counting the numbers of time ladies use the convenience. Are you the receptionist or gate keeper.
Re: Why Do Female Visit Toilet Than Male by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
skedman:
Probably you should have ask your mother or your sisters at home . They all got the same thing underneath.
I believe you will be given the best answer
Little boy you got to be serious because there are many people looking for that position and not to be counting the numbers of time ladies use the convenience. Are you the receptionist or gate keeper.
A receptionist or gate keeper will not behave that way
Re: Why Do Female Visit Toilet Than Male by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Perhaps to go and fart.

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacy,dentistry,radiography,mls / Is This The Dirtiest Hostel In Nigeria? / Any University In Nigeria Caught Conducting POST UTME Tests Will Face Court Acti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.