Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Need You To Read This. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need You To Read This. (799 Views)

Artificial Intelligence Which Doesn’t Need You To Learn Programming to code / Eyeopener: Aspiring Nigerian Game/App Developers Should Read This / Hello Programmers, Please I Need You Help With This Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need You To Read This. by iwanblow: 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
i have this passion for programming but i found it difficult to teach myself, i will like some who is Lagos to teach me or sponsor me in New Horizon/Aptech computer institute in Lekki,dont even give me money just help me pay for the training fee i will do the remaining myself, i love coding expecially in the arear of application and software development and i will forever be grateful, even i will hold u in high esteemed forever. just pm me or drop ur contact here, my location is Jakande Lekki, Lagos.
#hope someone will be part of my success story.

1 Like

Re: I Need You To Read This. by milliman(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
how much
Re: I Need You To Read This. by iwanblow: 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
milliman:
how much
Sir thanks for your concern, the amount is #105,000 at New horizon Lekki phase one and if i pay bfor on d 13th of Feb, i will be given a 10% discount, i pray that d Lord will favour you Sir. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Building Decentralized Applications With Tomochain / Spring Java And Android Personal Tutor Needed / I Want To Create A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.