Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) (17177 Views)

Married But Lonely / Who Knows Any Good Nigeria Hookup Site Or If You Know A Girl Ready To Hookup / This Is For Married Folks!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by cle62000(m): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2018
Any lady to hookup with? Whatsapp on 08090539587 email cle62000@gmail.com
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by deliciousgeh(f): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by sherylng(f): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
deliciousgeh:
wink
hw delicious r u? kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by deliciousgeh(f): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
sherylng:
hw delicious r u? kiss kiss
catfish pepper soup

1 Like

Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
see gbege o
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by sherylng(f): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
deliciousgeh:
catfish pepper soup
now u got me salivating

1 Like

Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by deliciousgeh(f): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
sherylng:
now u got me salivating
grin

1 Like

Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by sherylng(f): 2:11am On Apr 12, 2018
tongue
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by kevinodili(m): 2:46am On Apr 12, 2018
shery watsup
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by sherylng(f): 1:13am On Apr 13, 2018
kevinodili:
shery watsup
goody. you?
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by kevindd: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hello! I am looking for some kind of a sugar baby for me. What do you think about such relationships, by the way? I would like to try some dating websites for it like Secret Benefits, for example. Can you recommend me something about it, by the way?

2 Likes

Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by mindsbeauty(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
My name is Anthony, based in Ajah-Lagos.

After much sobbing reflections. I found me in this platform. Although, clueless about what detects here.

Perhaps, i can meet you? I'm very friendly and caring too. Could create atmosphere for affections and sweetness. WhatsApp me with 08063894916
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by sherylng(f): 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
ok
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by cynhamscakes(f): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Na wah oo
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by sherylng(f): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
cynhamscakes:
Na wah oo
sup?
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by Mcy56(f): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
sherylng:
sup?
You are a guy, stop this pretence and deceit here. angry

1 Like

Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
These are people with no respect for their partners and children.
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by sherylng(f): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mcy56:

will u like to meet me in person for confirmation? what do u need to understand?
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by sherylng(f): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
andergirl:
These are people with no respect for their partners and children.
i greet ur holiness
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
sherylng:
i greet ur holiness
I respond,my wayward subordinate

2 Likes

Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mcy56:

Mcy56,can we link up?
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by Mcy56(f): 8:28am On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by coolDude1145(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
I NEED A SUGAR MUMMY. My name is Jerry,26 years old, a model, tall, handsome with a firmly built body to die for. Am the definition of a kool dude navigating life, merging traditional values with all it means to be a modern day gentle Man of ambition. I have got the Wit of Sherlock combined with the sarcasm and intelligence of Dr. House, the charisma of Idris Elba with a sprinkle of the "bad-assery" of Marlon Brando. A genuinely responsible young man with ambition and a great work ethic. I truly believe "responsibility" encompasses all the admirable traits. Am a guy with an open, non judgemental mind. I ve a put together appearance that would appeal to any Woman.

I'm very good @ capturing minds with crisp sentences due to the fact that I was born to write like Soyinka, Achebe, James Harley Chase and the rest of all those who were born with a Pen in their hand, but I'd just go on and list random words that best describes me; "I am Loving, Caring, God fearing, Sensitive and Romantic.

I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that person, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : 07068866940.
E-mail : willablow@gmail.com

I know some people would read all this and begin to judge me and make all manners of comments. What I do believe is that , everybody has the right to their own personal life and opinion.

My number again is : 07068866940.
You can call or text me anytime!
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by pointblank247(m): 12:17am On Apr 29, 2018
Shalom
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by tobalu(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2018
Male.
Lagos.
Married
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by Engineerpee(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2018
Peter single guy n 29yrs , tall, dark. based in ogun state mowe to be precise and ibadan. Am a graduate and I work with an engineering firm. I would like to meet ladies between 22-27yrs who is ready for a serious relationship hit me up on email at engineerpeter3322@gmail.com and I will reply you immediately

1 Like

Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by Matty1784: 1:09pm On May 26, 2018
Male, single, 34, am in search of matured discrete sexual affiars. Call or whatsapp 08117964094.
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by HenryWilliams(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2018
Discreet sexual relationship. No money required or given
Mature ladies pls from 35-55. Preferably Married women
Lagos Environs only. Yaba, Sabo, Festac,Surulere areas would be preferable..
You may contact me on 08184052425.
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:22pm On May 26, 2018
r
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by angelicdove(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2018
09085552181 looking for discret married women based within Lagos.
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by Jason007: 12:42am On Jun 12, 2018
08035955282 (I stay alone) Discreet married women based within Lagos.
Re: Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 15, 2018
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / Nairalanders In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.