Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Looking To Have My Movie Screenplay Produced - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Looking To Have My Movie Screenplay Produced (320 Views)

Do You Want To Turn Your Books Into A Movie Screenplay? / Looking For Professional Screenplay Writer Or Screenwriter Or Movie Script / Looking For Professional Screenplay Writer Or Screenwriter Or Movie Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Have My Movie Screenplay Produced by yeyebrity: 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Screenplay is of international standard

Title: MY ADULT BABY

Genre: Action/Thriller

Synopsis: When a man finds out that his replica killer fugitive pretending to be him is actually his nine month old baby who has been injected with excessive growth hormones, he must fight to liberate his wife and baby from the den of these illegal endocrinologists.

Movie Producers/Investors....... You are welcome!

(1) (Reply)

New Fiction Series / The Nitty Gritty Of The Corporate World / Amazing Facts About The Book Publishing Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.