Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,900 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces (47606 Views)

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo / Police Arrest Ondo Serial Killer '4G' Known For Cutting Humans Into Pieces / Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by slowice(m): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Shebi na this people wey dey related to our western Brothers. Blood is sure thicker than oil grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by Spoilt4toto: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
It's causing a big problem here o. Police no wan use eye see Nigerians again o
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by pocohantas(f): 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
He thought it's Nigeria where you kill people/ladies and citizens would help you justify her death, calling her slay queen.

Mtcheeew.

Look at a society that works.
Police got into action immediately.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by hidhrhis(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
see their police vehicle
Im not sure our police will be using this type of amazing cars for patrol in the next 36 years
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by luvprince4real(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Six innocent black migrants were shot by a far right italian racist because of this stupid blood thirsty idiot.

Edo people be embarassing Nigerians in Europe.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by adekunle6224(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
am sure that this disgraceful element must definitely be from the Fulani descendant .
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by lagdmark(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
These people be disgracing this country all the time
Why can't they return home Obaseki is doing margic in Edo state after all. Too much crime in Italy lately.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by antiflathead: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
it most be a flat.head,foolish pig!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by dominique(f): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
I read this story a couple of weeks ago, such a pretty girl she was. Good thing the bastard has been arrested.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by NairaMaster1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
They even went to Italy to show our blood bathing habits. Shame!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by mokt(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
Later everybody go begin dey Yab trump
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by rosita33(f): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
daewoorazer:

Source:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/02/02/italian-teen-allegedly-killed-chopped-pieces-nigerian-migrant/

can someone please explain this to me. Nigerians been disgracing our country. now the white will now hate us more, even those with genuine instinct. rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by adedejidamilare(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
I knew he must be from that part of the country

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by AreaFada2: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
If found guilty, too bad a crime. RIP to the girl.

Despite the media sensation murder by African immigrants is extremely rare. Most go about making a living/money. Crime related to money making is more common. I know of several 9ja people murdered in Italy by white murderers. It is not about nationality or tribe. Evil is evil anywhere.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by AnanseK(m): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
No be Igbos de name demselves Innocent? ( before you even accuse them).
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by Ipfreely: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ddonoflife:
u mean like chicken
In poor taste.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by AreaFada2: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
dominique:
I read this story a couple of weeks ago, such a pretty girl she was. Good thing the bastard has been arrested.

One thing I notice about we Africans is our self-loathing. Before the law in any country, an accused is innocent until found guilty. Europeans will never condemn their people accused abroad no matter their alleged crime. They rather worry about whether their citizen will get a fair trial.

The crime is evil. But he has not been convicted here.

Remember OJ Simpson accused of killing his wife in USA in 1994? Forensic evidence later showed that EDTA level was high in the blood smeared on his belongings in his house.

We in business of human body/science know this. EDTA is a chemical used to prevent blood from co-agulating. Natural levels of EDTA in blood are very very low.
The conclusion was that police used blood preserved from murder scene to smear OJ Simpson's belonging in his house. If it was in 9ja, he would have been found gulity. Nobody would have tested for EDTA.

What I mean is we cannot condemn until he's found guilty. A friend's relative in that same Italy was murdered and cut into pieces and buried in a shallow grave. The murderer was white. No white person talked of disgracing them. I know how painful it is.
Evil is evil, no matter where the offender comes from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by Bluffly: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
hidhrhis:
see their police vehicle
Im not sure our police will be using this type of amazing cars for patrol in the next 36 years
Your police has amazing cars but with bad roads and poor culture with bad morals spoils everything
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by omogidi234(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
He probably thought he could escape as he would if he was here.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by WorldRichest: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Innocent Isaghale again? Why always you?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by Bester44(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
OboOlora:
grin

Do you know the meaning of oboOlora in my language? It means a fat vagina. Will you marry me?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by watchindelta(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
AreaFada2:

One thing I notice about we Africans is our self-loathing. Before the law in any country, an accused is innocent until found guilty. Europeans will never condemn their people accused abroad no matter their alleged crime. They rather worry about whether their citizen will get a fair trial.

The crime is evil. But he has not been convicted here.

Remember OJ Simpson accused of killing his wife in USA in 1994? Forensic evidence later showed that EDTA was in the blood smeared on his belongings in his house.

We in business of human body/science know this. EDTA is a chemical used to prevent blood from co-agulating. Natural levels of EDTA is very very low.
The conclusion was that police used blood preserved from murder scene to smear OJ Simpson's belonging in his house. If it was in 9ja, he would have been found gulity. Nobody would have tested for EDTA.

What I mean is we cannot condemn until he's found guilty. A friend's relative in that same Italy was murdered and cut into pieces and buried in a shallow grave. The murderer was white. No white person talked of disgracing them. I know how painful it is.
Evil is evil, no matter where the offender comes from.
guy u know last year Nigeria slit the throat of an italy 50 years old man? Nigeria dey fuckup here very big. Bro
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by ipobarecriminals: 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
sad bini people. dem.Nah wah oo.See fine police security moto.Give Niagra police under the present/useless terrorist IGP dis car come back and check the body in 6 months time
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by hidhrhis(m): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Bluffly:

Your police has amazing cars but with bad roads and poor culture with bad morals spoils everything
u got it bro everything is bad in this country
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by Guestlander: 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
R2bees:
Is a lie.. the man faked his name.. Full name is Femi Olaniyi.. na dem

Amobi Chukwuka is his real name.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by bush112(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ose na edo name FM esan
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by mbjsuki(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ddonoflife:
u mean like chicken

Even suya get as you go cut am reach wey you go show mercy! Wey mercy for here nau?
Later some people go dey jump upandow for here dey shout Afonja!
Oya nau! Afonja this one nau!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by Diso60090(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
grayht:
When she no be suya..

No na tozoe
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces by Maski87: 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
Una don carry una ritual go italy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Pics From Armed Robbery Incident In Port Harcourt Yesterday / Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.