Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! (28161 Views)

Qatar Begins Construction Of 500,000 Housing Units For Less Privileged In Kaduna / Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of 18-Storey Smart Building / Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by LasGidiOwner: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2018
This looks good.
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by seguno2: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2018
AishaBuhari:
Nonsense... No one is thinking of building infrastructures for development - I just hate this country angry

Please tell me if it's going to affect the common man's life...

The only sensible post so far.
Thanks
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2018
AishaBuhari:
Nonsense... No one is thinking of building infrastructures for development - I just hate this country angry

No its not
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by eph12(m): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2018
marvin904:
cool..
buh whats the point when only the super rich can have all this...
nevertheless doubling my hustle undecided undecided
Don't beef the super rich, become one

2 Likes

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Inayachem: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2018
AishaBuhari:

why don't you think of building infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by LivingBetter: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2018
O Lord save Deltans from the vision-less leaders so that Deltans will see developmental strides far more than that of Lagos in Jesus name!

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2018
while here in Abuja fulani r everywre with buhari cow!!! no street light at night is dat bad!! even ajegunle get street light!!!
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Daejoyoung: 8:35am On Feb 07, 2018
seguno2:

The only sensible post so far.
Thanks
How is that post sensible? We need cities like Eco-Atlantic in Nigeria with the right infrastructures for investors, which would bring development and then affect the poor man indirectly.
Eko Atlantic is built for the rich, not the poor, and there is nothing wrong with that. Major cities across the world are first of all built as enabling environments for the rich before it becomes open to the poor later on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:37am On Feb 07, 2018
AishaBuhari:

the workers building it nko....so its not helping their life

5 Likes

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by seguno2: 8:37am On Feb 07, 2018
Daejoyoung:

How is that post sensible? we need cities like Eco Atlantic in Nigeria with the right infrastructures for investors which would bring development and then affect the poor man indirectly.
Eko Atlantic is built for the rich, not the poor, and there is nothing wrong with that. Major cities across the world are first of all built as enabling environments for the rich before it becomes open to the poor later on.

Which cities are these?
London? Dubai? New York? Paris? Tokyo?
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:38am On Feb 07, 2018
mekzymiles:
south south oyel money at work

Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, etc should do much better, then.

2 Likes

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by seguno2: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

Helping their lives at the cost of stolen money and unpaid taxes for inadequate and poor infrastructure, utilities and government services
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by dfrost: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2018
AishaBuhari:

AishaBuhari, does your husband know you are posting this on NL? Please remember you belong to the oza room cheesy grin wink tongue.

1 Like

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by MILITO12345(m): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2018
Raydos:
Eko Development Company Limited has said the first phase of its mixed luxury development, Azuri Peninsula, has commenced

According to the Chief Responsibility Officer, EDC, Ms. Ibiene Ogolo, the architectural design of the 120 luxury apartments, 12 super-luxury simplexes and two villas as well as seven townhouse apartments was done by the global design firm, Gensler.

“Azuri Peninsula offers the optimum place to live, work, play and invest, and offers a unique and luxurious urban lifestyle by the delightful marina-front of the Marina district in the vibrant new Eko Atlantic City,” Ogolo said during a tour of the facility.

She added that the entire development would cover about 127,507 square metres, with the phase one taking up 13,000 square metres, while the built up area would take as much a 130,000 square metres.

Ogolo said Azuri Peninsula was already 80 per cent subscribed, while the remaining 20 per cent had yet to be finalised.

According to her, the name Azuri is a combination of two words representing the blue sky and beauty, adding that the promoters wanted a name that resonated with Africa.

She said, “Azuri offers the citizenry an opportunity to live life in residences befitting kings and queens. There will be a five-star marina and yacht club, with an attractive promenade, high-end shops, cafes and a wealth of amenities in a curated and sophisticated environment.

Cc: Lalasticlala
who noticed?..so many nigerian music videos has been shot here..espc olamide
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Daejoyoung: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2018
slimthugchimee2:
Nor mind them, even when it is built and rich Nigerians settle there(rather than in U.S) wouldn't the poor Nigerians benefit from their activities there? how does it even make sense to build a multi million dollar city just for the poor?

5 Likes

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:41am On Feb 07, 2018
seguno2:

Helping their lives at the cost of stolen money and unpaid taxes for inadequate and poor infrastructure, utilities and government services
blah blah blah.....if you don't like development then shlt out

1 Like

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Daejoyoung: 8:43am On Feb 07, 2018
seguno2:

Which cities are these?
London? Dubai? New York? Paris? Tokyo?
All of them. The rich settle there first(especially in the most luxurious areas) and then as time goes on, it opens up for those from the rural areas. This is because the poor cannot immediately afford them. Cities are not meant to be crowded.

2 Likes

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by pipz(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2018
seguno2:

Lagos state govt and other PP are handling this projects so I don’t understand where they stolen funds are coming from. This massive project is not only residential, it’s mixed development commercial and residential. So if I where u I’ll be looking forward in developing myself and looking forward to a recruitment boom. And if they companies open up for biz. Pls don’t apply as they’ve been built with stolen funds at the expense of the poor. My brother use ur no. 6 you shld start thinking how u can benefit from this project directly or indirectly!!!

3 Likes

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by seguno2: 8:54am On Feb 07, 2018
Daejoyoung:

All of them. The rich settle there first(especially in the most luxurious areas) and then as time goes on, it opens up for those from the rural areas. This is because the poor cannot immediately afford them. Cities are not meant to be crowded.

Learn to read, visit museums, explore to expand your worldview instead of exposing your inadequacies publicly.
Each and every major city today started off as a village.

The first human settlement in the History of Dubai was in approximately 3000 BCE, when the area was inhabited by nomadic cattle herders. In the 3rd century CE, the area came under the control of the Sassanid Empire which lasted until the 7th century, when the Umayyad Caliphate took control and introduced Islam in the area. The area was sustained by fishing and pearl diving for a thousand years, with the first records of the town being made in 1799 when the Bani Yas clan established it as a dependency of Abu Dhabi

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Dubai
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by nex(m): 8:56am On Feb 07, 2018
Masama:
Who knows the process of getting a property there and the cost? A friend told me that celebrities like don jazzy and co are already getting properties at eko Atlantic city and I don't understand how they do it. I thought it will be completed first before people can be able to acquire properties there

I don't know about Don Jazzy, but if you're actually interested in acquiring some property here, I can show you how, of course, for a fee. Smart property developers usually market and sell their plans to potential buyers so the properties are not left empty for years after completion.

I'm also marketing some property development projects in the Lekki area. Some are 90% completed, some are 20% completed, but people have already subscribed and paid for a lot of the apartments.
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by seguno2: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2018
pipz:
Lagos state govt and other PP are handling this projects so I don’t understand where they stolen funds are coming from. This massive project is not only residential, it’s mixed development commercial and residential. So if I where u I’ll be looking forward in developing myself and looking forward to a recruitment boom. And if they companies open up for biz. Pls don’t apply as they’ve been built with stolen funds at the expense of the poor. My brother use ur no. 6 you shld start thinking how u can benefit from this project directly or indirectly!!!

The vast majority of the shareholders in the developers’ company are public servants who stole money from the government and their employers just as the buyers since their salaries can’t afford such. Majority of them are also tax evaders who should be in jail if our country is not a shittyhole.

1 Like

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Daejoyoung: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2018
seguno2:

Learn to read, visit museums, explore to expand your worldview instead of exposing your inadequacies publicly.
Each and every major city today started off as a village.

You are the one not getting me here. Before you lecture me on how cities started as a village, remember that Lagos is already a Mega city(which also started as a village) and Eko Atlantic in Lagos is being built as the most luxurious part of lagos and as an enabling environment for the rich/investors and not immediately for the poor, and my argument is that cities or should l say the most luxurious parts of mega cities are not initially built with the poor in mind at first, because the activities there would in turn benefit the poor, do you get me now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Daejoyoung: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2018
seguno2:

The vast majority of the shareholders in the developers’ company are public servants who stole money from the government and their employers just as the buyers. Majority of them are also tax evaders who should be in jail if our country is not a shittyhole.
Okay they stole money and they ain't taking it abroad this time but building something in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by seguno2: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2018
Daejoyoung:

You are the one not getting me here. Before you lecture me on how cities started as a village, remember that Lagos is already a Mega city(which also started as a village) and Eko Atlantic in Lagos is being built as the most luxurious part of lagos and as an enabling environment for the rich and investors and not immediately for the poor, and my argument is that cities or should l say the most luxurious parts of mega cities are not initially built with the poor in mind at first, because the activities there would in turn benefit the poor, do you get me now?

Thanks for acknowledging that all cities, including Lagos, started as villages.
All the mega cities in developed countries have basic amenities of water, electricity, health clinics and good roads whether in the poor areas or not. Is that the same thing with Lagos state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by seguno2: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Okay they stole money and they ain't taking it abroad this time but building something in Nigeria.

In a way that is an improvement.
We should ensure that they pay appropriate taxes, including capital growth and inheritance, otherwise we should send them to jail as they do in the US. Not so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by jaxxy(m): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2018
MrMcJay:

The achievements of Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode are that they built Eko Atlantic out of the Atlantic ocean.

The achievement of Ibori, Udu and Okowa are that they bought flats in Eko Atlantic.

I like the idea and concept of Eko Atlantic if it is filled with superior and selfless ideas.

The only reason i wud support or Applaud this eko altantic is if it will generate revenue thorough massive tourism like kenya and SA and dubai bt if its going to be another Den of theives for the corrupt to flaunt this country's looted treasury pls lets 4get the idea Now!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by zolapower: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:
AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2

Located in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos. Nigeria.
An abode of the like minded people; those who have earned their success.
Serene heaven where Nigerians both home & in diaspora would be proud to come home.

Size : 600sqm, C of o. #12m per plot.

ENQUIRY, INSPECTION & PAYMENT.
Call/whatsapp: 08062342001
I will rather buy from an omo onile. The one i bought from adron homes and properties im yet to get an allocation .

1 Like

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Daejoyoung: 9:16am On Feb 07, 2018
seguno2:

Thanks for acknowledging that all cities, including Lagos, started as villages.
All the mega cities in developed countries have basic amenities of water, electricity, health clinics and good roads whether in the poor areas or not. Is that the same thing with Lagos state
lt is a step at a time.
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Walelavender(m): 9:20am On Feb 07, 2018
See structures! This is one of the places you would be happy to work,as a Civil Engineer.
NSE won't do a jack to influence a bill in the national assembly that would make indigenous Engineers call the shot in the industry.

1 Like

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! by Daejoyoung: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2018
jaxxy:

I like the idea and concept of Eko Atlantic if it is filled with superior and selfless ideas.

The only reason i wud support or Applaud this eko altantic is if it will generate revenue thorough massive tourism like kenya and SA and dubai bt if its going to be another Den of theives for the corrupt to flaunt this country's looted treasury pls lets 4get the idea Now!!!
Unfortunately, the truth is that the corrupt would always flaunt the looted treasury in Eko Atlantic (nothing we can do about that) and l want more of them to flaunt it here in Nigeria rather than in London or Switzerland. But come to think of it, why would their flaunting it also exclude massive tourism like in Kenya and SA? Are there no corrupt people in those countries flaunting their wealth silmutaneously as tourism advance?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How We Built The Port Harcourt "4 Bedroom Duplex" / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? / How Many Bag Of Cement Will Plaster 3bedroom Inside And Outside With Floor..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.