Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,478 members, 7,850,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

16 Years After... An Hiv Patient Started Antiretroviral - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 16 Years After... An Hiv Patient Started Antiretroviral (511 Views)

How Do I Travel With Antiretroviral Drugs For My Brother / HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

16 Years After... An Hiv Patient Started Antiretroviral by delerx(m): 2:00am On Feb 07, 2018
This is so true because i got to know while i was counselling the patient in my pharmacy. I like when people live beyond there problems.The young man didnt show any sign of regret.
On this fateful day this young man came around to refill his medications which happens to be my first time of meeting him. After a short chat during counselling he started gisting seriously with me
He said he got infected 16 years ago because the woman he was sleeping with had a husband that died mysteriously and was very slim before his death that he practically died of AIDS. konji did not allow him to reason well and was bleeping the woman for so many years without protection. The woman also started showing signs but later died and he became so scared but didnt go for the test
He lived his his wife, had kids, kept different girlfriends he was still bleeping without protection for almost two decades. He was tired of living in denial so decided to do the test and it was positive while wife, children and girlfriends are negative
My question is, is he that part of the population that are carriers alone, or his immunity is so strong that it will take 20years to be completely down or what do you guys think? And are there some people who cant get infected with the virus. its really confusing because i have seen two people constantly having sex for years and only one person is positive.
Irrespective of the man status his wife still have sex with him without a condom and not scared of getting infected. She has been going for the test and shes still negative. check my signature for more www.tbsmedlinks.com
Re: 16 Years After... An Hiv Patient Started Antiretroviral by delishpot: 2:29am On Feb 07, 2018
He probably lied about his wife and gfs being negative jor. If you want to know, ask him to bring them to you and you for further counseling will find out that they dont even know about his HIV + status. Many married men treat STDs witjout informing their wives exposing family to deadly viruses and blamming the shii on Konji. Thunder fire them one by one. Dogs all of them.

1 Like

Re: 16 Years After... An Hiv Patient Started Antiretroviral by geunik(m): 5:13am On Feb 07, 2018
about 1 percent of the world populatuion are immuned to it. It is well explained in the link in my signature

(1) (Reply)

Liberation Land. / 5 Reasons To Use Pears For Your Baby’s Sensitive Skin / Be A Soldier In The Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.