Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Open Heaven 7 February 2018: [wednesday] Now That You Are Saved I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heaven 7 February 2018: [wednesday] Now That You Are Saved I (656 Views)

⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity / Jesus Told Me That Onyedepo & others Will Not Make Heaven - 7 Year Old Girl / MFM Daily Devotional 7 February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven 7 February 2018: [wednesday] Now That You Are Saved I by UltimateDaniel(m): 2:46am On Feb 07, 2018
Memorise: And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end. Hebrews 6:11
Read: 2nd Peter 1:5-8 (KJV)

1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Bible in one year: Exodus 31-32, Romans 11:1-24, Hymnal: Sing hymn 15

Open Heaven 7 February 2018 Daily Devotional Message By Pastor E A Adeboye

After you have been saved by the grace that is in Jesus Christ our Lord, you need to understand the nature of the new life that is in you, so that you can begin to exhibit its character. Continue Reading: https://www.openheavensdaily.org/open-heaven-7-february-2018/

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Asks Two Christian Ministers To Pray At FEC Meeting / RCCG Sunday School STUDENT Manual May 20th, 2018 Lesson 38: Topic — Cornelius / See What Psalms 127 Vs 3 Say About Hustlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.