Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

‘I Love You’: Man's Last Words Before He Died Of Cancer In His Wife’s Arms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ‘I Love You’: Man's Last Words Before He Died Of Cancer In His Wife’s Arms (456 Views)

4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Nosy Ude: How I Beat Cancer In 8 Months / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Love You’: Man's Last Words Before He Died Of Cancer In His Wife’s Arms by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 07, 2018
@Naijachiefwhip

‘I Love You’: Man's Last Words Before He Died Of Cancer In His Wife’s Arms

Just 3 weeks after their wedding day, a brave, terminally-ill father, 36, died in his wife's arms after saying 'I love you', two years after being diagnosed with liver and oesophageal cancer.

Wayne Barton from Cheshunt, Hertfordshire was told by doctors in June 2016 that his condition was incurable.

During his final days, Mr Barton started losing his speech in his final days and was only able to say 'I love you' to Lisa, who held him with his mother and brother as he died at 8pm on Saturday, January 27.

She said: 'He just went. It was me, his mum and brother and it was so sad to see but he was in no more pain, it just went away at once.

'I was just talking to him telling him that I hope I made him proud and that Bryony-May will be OK. We were all saying "we are here" and telling each other "I love you" a lot.

'He is just my handsome man, I love him to bits. Bryon-May was the apple of his eye and I see so much of him in her now, she will carry on his legacy.

Now Mrs Barton, who had cared for her husband during his illness will bury him on Valentine's Day.

http://www.naijachiefwhip.com/2018/02/love-mans-last-words-died-cancer-wifes-arms.html

Re: ‘I Love You’: Man's Last Words Before He Died Of Cancer In His Wife’s Arms by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 07, 2018
RIP
Re: ‘I Love You’: Man's Last Words Before He Died Of Cancer In His Wife’s Arms by Gentle034(m): 5:56am On Feb 07, 2018
Eyah, this is quite Emotional. RIP man, eventually we all die.
Re: ‘I Love You’: Man's Last Words Before He Died Of Cancer In His Wife’s Arms by RemedyLab: 7:42am On Feb 07, 2018
So Sad... RIP

Check this out: More Facts About Cancer in Nigeria
http://naturalremedylab.com/facts-about-cancer-in-nigeria-symptoms-prevention/

(1) (Reply)

The Symptoms Epididymitis Won't Disappear If Left Untreated / Where Medicine Fails!!! / [arrangebody] 9 Things You Must Do For Vaginal Hygiene And Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.